• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs make your sex drive go wild?

hell yeah ! I wonder where this " coke is great for sex " myth comes from, maybe used in moderation or in the middle of the action,
I think it’s for ppl that just casually use coke not regular heavy addicts.

I wasn’t a big coke user and the stuff (especially base) made me extremely horny and no problems getting hard. There was even a couple years where I used crack like 3 times a week and never had the baby dick thing. Idk why.

But for a man?? Lol

Makes ya go soft sometimes...other times men report it makes them good at sex
Forgot my laughing emoji, but, yeah. I've been gotten drunk and done something I should not have done. Notice I said "been gotten" drunk.
Whiskey dick is a fickle thing. More often than not, you go forever. However, a fair amount of the time it's a noodle. Sometimes both things happen. You go for a long time and then it turns into a noodle.

But for a man?? Lol

In moderation ( or at least unless I m completely shit faced) is the only sex friendly drug for me, makes me hornier and more confident, lowers my inhibitions, very effective tool when I was single especially when I moved to the UK and then to Brazil. Obviously one can end up with a not so attractive person or one that does not exactly matches his-her general sexual orientation but that s part of the fun methinks....

But for a man?? Lol

i think being good at sex for what we assume a female wants and having sex drive gone wild is kind of two different things though... for me with alcohol or downers, it's easy not to come so easily.. sometimes i would have to get myself worked up to achieve orgasm, and that can be enjoyable... but like alcohol isn't going to make me have a raging leaky boner even when confronted with a sexual situation, it's a little bit harder to stay up, and that might make it better for longer sex and having more control over when i orgasm... stimulants is kind of the same thing, but i'll have even more of a problem staying hard. somtimes it's like i can cum while my dick isn't even fully erect with stims.. psychedelics and weed (debating whether that's a psychedelic) are really the only drugs where i stay most horny...

if i'm coming off drugs, esspecially downers or anti-psychotics, i can jerk off or fuck over and over again for hours on end.

^^^^for me i normally ejaculate after like two seconds, so i assume that's not ideal for the women.. with alcohol, it's harder to stay up, but i'd think some guys use that to their advantage, they can keep going a little longer... on t.v. and stuff it's often portrayed that the man doesn't go long enough for the women's pleasure. with alcohol i can go for a while... during sex and not masturbation i can always keep it up while moderately drunk a lot more than stimulants... i usually went pretty hard using adderall though, maybe if i was dosing lower it'd be cool.

i remember like limp dick jerking off on adderall for like at least an hour which is a long time to be doing that for me and like cumming barely anything while my dick was like barely hard... i'd feel foolish even trying to get with a girl on stimulants... would give sex a go with alcohol though.