• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

About to flush em

Yes that's always solid advice.

BeachBum4u funny I was just reading through some of your posts, you are so helpful, are you a chronic pain patient in pain management as well?

Hugs,
Ash.

Yes Ashley. Unfortunately the knowledge I've acquired comes from years of painful experiences. Probably one of the only positive things to come of it all. Thanks and sorry OP, not trying to hijack the thread. Best wishes!

BeachBum,

Man I relate, I too feel like at the very least my issues with chronic pain have made me a more kind, compassionate and understanding person. I can honestly say I wouldn't change a thing. Well....maybe the chronic pain part. ; )

your friend,
Ash.

Yes Ashley. Unfortunately the knowledge I've acquired comes from years of painful experiences. Probably one of the only positive things to come of it all. Thanks and sorry OP, not trying to hijack the thread. Best wishes!

Hello dear Sonic,

I hope things are getting better for you, thinking of you.

Keep me updated, I'm here if you need anything,

Your friend,
Ash.

Yes this is the thing I have feared the most.

When I was yanked off three mg of klonopin I was also forced to start weaning gabapentin.

I had suicide thoughts I was completely not able to think for myself.

Now that I?m out of the water with klonopin it?s now time to wean off the gabapentin.

I?m so looking forward to being delivered of this beast.

Gabapentin is just the latest in a long line of overprescribed drugs that doctors tell patients are harmless. It was benzos in the 1970s and opiates in the 1990s

Just an ecological note - pill flushing is not a good idea because even after treatment, those chemicals are going to stay in the water supply.