• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

Do you have to crush it to work? Just asking cause I don't have any syringes... and I forgot what I have is ir not xr morphine

Yes. Plugging may be the most effective way to administer morphine, as it avoids the histamine rush of iv. Oral BA is about 10% compared to 70-90% rectally.
An I going to kill my tolerance level if I start regularly plugging instead of swallowing my morphine? Because i AM NOT getting enough relief!!

Yes. Plugging may be the most effective way to administer morphine, as it avoids the histamine rush of iv. Oral BA is about 10% compared to 70-90% rectally.
YOU TOTALLY IGNORED MY QUESTION DUMMY!!! TRY AGAIN!!! PLEASE RE-READ MY QUESTION!!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!.... HERE IN CASE YOU CAN'T FIND MY QUESTION!!!

Do you have to crush it to work? Just asking cause I don't have any syringes... and I forgot what I have is ir not xr morphine

I'm rx'd Cyclizine (Marezine).
I know people inject it for a "rush" and then some Euphoria.

Is it worth plugging? I primarily use it to potentiate my morphine, which I usually plug anyway.

An I going to kill my tolerance level if I start regularly plugging instead of swallowing my morphine? Because i AM NOT getting enough relief!!

In exactly the same situation. Not noticed my tolerance go up at all! And I feel close to twice the pain relief when plugging vs swallowing orally.
Just make sure you crush up the morphine into as fine a powder as possible and give it a little time to FULLY dissolve in the water.