• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Creating new substances from Indoles. (MedicinalUser SAR thread)

Here's a complex one. I call it 2-Tryp. It's chemical structure is alpha-Methyl-2-(2-aminomethyl)indole-2-(1H-indole-2-yl)ethanamine.

I'll make this a short post sense I don't feel like typing too much anyway. When I was reading I found that the base of many psychoactive substances is Indole. You can make many designs from Indoles in many ways. Take N-methyl-2-indolepropan-2-amine for example. It's sort of related to a Tryptamine, but different. It's my belief that designing from Indoles is the future of drug design. But it all remains uncertain still sense nobody has caught on to it yet. Hopefully though it becomes a new thing of the future. What are your thoughts on this ?

Well I came up with a completely new substance I call 4,5a-Epoxy-3-cyclohexyl-17-methylmorphinan-6-one. Also know as Cyclohexylmorphone. It's an idea I came up with the intention of designing a dissociative and an opiate. This substance could be used as a powerful painkiller. It may be the future of painkillers. Sense it works on both the NMDA and opiate receptor sites in the brain. Of course this is all a hypothesis sense this substance has not been created yet. But one day it could be used as an effective medication for pain relief. If anyone has any ideas on creating new substaces that work on both the NMDA and opiate receptors please post.

The next thing I want to talk about is 4,5a-Epoxy-3-cyclohexyl-6-pyrrol-17-methylmorphinan-6-one. This is another related molecule I came up with that should produce increased effects on the NMDA receptors along with the opiate receptors. I did this by comparing morphine with P.C.P.y and added it's related molecules to the morphine molecule. By doing this it should hypothetically have stronger anesthetic effects. Which means it's an even stronger painkiller. It could become a future medication for the even stronger relief of pain. Of course this is another morphone compound that has not been tested. But hopefully it becomes a new medication of the future. What are your thoughts on this ?

Anyway, I've designed a new substance its chemical structure is 5,6-Succinicanhydride-N-methyl-2-indolepropan-2-amine.

I'll go first. This drug design's Chemical structure is 2-(Diphenylmethoxy)-N,N-dimethylpropan-2-amine.

This one will mello you out. Its chemical structure is close to Methaqualone. The chemical structure is 3-Phenyl-10-ketonephenazine.

This ones kind of like Ketamine. It's chemical structure is 2-(Methylamino)-1-Phenylcyclohexylamine.

Last edited:
This one's almost like P.C.P. It's chemical structure is 2-(Diphenylcyclohexyl)-N,N-dimethylethylamine.

This one's closely related to M.D.M.A. It's chemical structure is 3,4-Methylenedioxy-1-methoxyphenylpropan-2-amine.

Here's an aminorex analogue. It's chemical structure is N,N-Dimethyl-5-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-5-oxazole-2-amine.

Last edited:
Can you please do me a big favor and place all those extra posts on here and send them to the "Designing random drugs Thread" ? This thread here is suppost to be about Indoles. Thanks.

I don't know whether to like that or not.
Can you bear with me? I made a pretty huge mistake, and am now spending hours each day fixing it.

I prioritized restoring your threads first, and I want to keep the subforum less cluttered as I work on this.