EDM pros? (INTRO)

kcwSoCal

Greenlighter
Hi, I am a trance, house, hardstyle and industrial vocalist in L.A.... and other mellow styles and musical.theater....but i LISTEN to hard house, hard trance, hardstyle, hardcore & industrial/EBM. It took me a few months to get into the music after my first rolling experiences (which we did like once a month at awesome after-hours clubs and parties , and we also ran an Oxygen Bar at the bars and clubs with fuzzy massage chairs and these VR headsets that gave you a hypnotizing light show that you actually watched with your eyes CLOSED because it might give seizures with opened eyes and you could definitely see the amazing patterns and colors with your eyes closed....that and the most comfortable and clean chairs and the Oxygen had the most wonderful, clean, pure scents I cannot really explain but perfect fresh not too strong aromatherapy type smells, I think there were four separate ones and they immediately made you roll really well just breathing that scented oxygen... It could have been run as a small businesas better but the two co-owners didn't agree on the target audience (one wanted the under 18 group be cause there were so many and they were so enthusiastic...but they had no money and well.....THEY WERE UNDERAGE!!!) The other idea was to target the over 21 clubs (up to any age....they had the money and tended to like to show off ....) That was the better idea and much less of a liability AND we often had local DJs practice their sets at one of our houses before the clubs, and again some would come back afterwards to entertain the people who worked at the clubs and wanted to hang out after , and a whole.bunch of us who would spend hours letting our rolls slow down and talk super honestly about EVERYTHING and anything.... Those were some of the best years of my life so far...I wish I still was in touch with some of them but I don't think most of us are, though once in awhile I get a shout out on Facebook or whatnot LOL.
Because i pursued my singing and healthy obsession with EDM and my favorite DJs' music, I have a large group of contacts i collab with and we critique each other's work but mainly just spend hours on Twitch in our little "families" with people on SO many countries and different lives, I know my careful E experiences starting in like 2000 and I had it down to my own specific preferences in another year or so (and yes I tested EVERYTHING with tests from Dancesafe . org and checked.on Pillreports . com and here, meticulously measured everything my friends and i took so nothing bad would happen on my watch... And I evenade them take Emergen-C powder for vitamins and 5HTP at the very end of rolling because it DEFINITELY decreased the lethargic after effects.... From several rough days or so to.maybe a day. We did small amounts of G too, especially if it was gonna be a very long hard dance club night massive rave.... SO MUCH FUN, so uninhibited but not like disrespectful... I really wish I knew where or how to get such party favors still,because I often want to feel.that openness and freedom again and it REALLY helped my write my music. But I don't know anyone in SoCal who can get E like it used to be (I was lucky to be given some 1,4 which I am saving for if I get the right E again .... I hope so... The whole experience was always very rewarding in many ways and it helped form my pickiness about music. (I took years off though , mainly due to serious injuries from a car wreck and something else
that made those injuries even worse and gave me new ones...so now I HAVE to not work a typical job , government says so, but I can do music and events....I haven't done many again yet but I will...)
So my E and music experiences were so much more to me.than partying. It was connections, learning a LOT about others and all sorts of events and myself; and learning WHO I was very compatible with (as friends, significant others, work collaborators, allies in other ways....and people I realized I didn't click with and DIDN'T want to roll honestly with...it was a form of truth serum. And as.far as it helping with PTSD.... I HAVE PTSD.... Not super serious anymore because for about 8 years I wasn't able to talk about it or write about it though I remembered everything.... ). I only rolled a few times since I had PTSD but it DID help... It made me think about the events in a different way, without fear or worry or anxiety. I WOULD like to roll again to face my PTSD either with my friends and stuff and/or in a therapeutical trial... It seems most other countries don't have fentanyl dirty-E problems as much as USA seems to....but honestly, as inexpensive and easy as it is to.get the best quality tester kits, AND I have heard usually the fentanyl is NOT in E.or non-opiate pills ....in amy case E and all drugs have always had bad batches ...HENCE TESTS!!!! Instead of trying to stop China from selling LEGAL.chemicals.tp USA or Mexico where it is thought the fentanyl is made and added to some drug (and really? They think a fence and SERIOUSLY insane tactics to try to find fentanyl will stop it, while they literally either are hoarding real E for themselves or they just confiscate any pills and destroy them.....not gonna work.....yeah yeah block huge shipments but let people do what they want on their private lives.... Dancesafe and other tests work perfectly... You can test almost anything for anything in it that shouldn't be there.....E has been around many decades... When times were good, every night had at least several after-hours clubs in LA.every night
NOTHING VIOLENT or anything ever happened at those clubs/raves.esp. if everyone was rolling great.. you'd more likely be hugged by a stranger for 10 minutes or found a couple random science geeks likee who would spend hours talking about Quantum Physics and staring at the stars while yelling when song got good; you can tell notamy are rolling at the DJ clubs here anymore...the DJ sets are only an hour or two...and the guests look like they are TRYING to feel like they are rolling but I could tell.they weren't or I'd have flat out asked of they had extras.

I love the music , I love the feeling of enjoying the music with everyone else.
...but I am not into any other things to party with....I drink at night before bed. It's been like 12 years since I was able to get actual E (not "molly").
So I hope this year E will come back....safe, quality, affordable, and easy to find again.. it's one of the only things I feel like MYSELF on; and it benefits me (and many others who know me)..... I guess I am just making a long intro and making a big wish!!! 😁

Last edited: