Positive Exercise 4 Health, Mental Health and Addiction vs. Pure & Free

just walked out.. covid got me for a week and then i was blown out with fatigue for another.. back in the gym once again.. roled chest, abbs and triecepts today.. lost a bit.. oh we’ll charge.

going to roll chest, back and triceps today.. I have to get In more days a week as this schedule is just a standing wave

It's arm day today. Im doing 3 sets of 50lb dumbbell bicep curls, 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls.

\this is by far the most weight ive ever put on dumbbells. Im in better shape now then when i was 20

Did 3 sets of 40lbs butterflys, 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell bicep curls, 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell rows, 3 sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, and 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls

Today im doing 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 60lbs dumbell rows, sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls curls and 3 sets of 40lbs dumbbell presses

Last edited:
Today i did 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls, 3 sets of 60lbs dumbbell rows and 3 sets of 40lbs incline dumbbell presses

Today was 3 sets flat db bench, 3 sets incline both 45 lbs and 3 sets close grip neutral cable row at 80 and 3 sets close grip lat pulldown followed by 2 sets of crunch machine at 150 all to 1 RIR. This is my 1 RIR week and next week is overreach week before I deload.

Tomorrow is semi heavy deads, light squats, and some shoulder work

Today i did 3 sets of 50lbs dumbbell curls, 3 sets of 50lbs tricep extensions, 3 sets of 50lbs hammer curls, 3 sets of 60bs dumbbell rows and 3 sets of 40lbs inclne dumbbell presses

If you're doing weight training with enough intensity, your heart rate should get into the 140s-150s with ease which is plenty of cardio for most people. Personally I can't tolerate doing serious cardio alongside my serious weight training, the fatigue is just too much

Cardio fucking kills me. I smoke alot of cigs and weed everyday and have asthma so i get winded easy. I really havent done any serious cardio in the past 5 years or so. But i am lifting weights now that are as heavy as i can lift so hopefully that helps.