• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social FOR THE LOVE OF DOG

I really, really, REALLY tried to share images but somehow nothing works. I really suck at thins internet stuff.
PITBULL-colored.jpg

Fifth try. Finally!
YaBj5Jp.jpeg

Like this one though I guess it's not going to work, again.
My three girls, playing in the backyard. The do this every day for an hour or so.
IMG-20240219-091653-824.jpg

Like this one though I guess it's not going to work, again.
My three girls, playing in the backyard. The do this every day for an hour or so.
IMG-20240219-091653-824.jpg

Mini dachshunds I presume from the shape of their bodies and their size? They are such sweet little dogs. I have two.

Mini dachshunds I presume from the shape of their bodies and their size? They are such sweet little dogs. I have two.
That picture was taken from a second floor balcony. They are pitbull-somethings and a husky-something. Knew only the moms, not the dads.

What a beautiful picture, and great story. Thanks for sharing.
If you like B&W photography and excellent writing (interviews, essays, short stories, poetry), I highly recommend The Sun magazine. I've been a subscriber for several years.
Incidentally, they provide free subscriptions to people in prisons and I've seen writing submitted by prisoners.

Unfortunately (for this matter) I'm not in prison anymore 😜 . But I will def have a look at their website.

Unfortunately (for this matter) I'm not in prison anymore 😜 . But I will def have a look at their website.
I'm glad to hear you're not in prison!

I wasn't under the impression that you were, I was just pointing out that The Sun is run by some good people. Also, I thought maybe someone on BL might know an incarcerated person. What with the War On Drugs and all.

I'm glad to hear you're not in prison!

I wasn't under the impression that you were, I was just pointing out that The Sun is run by some good people. Also, I thought maybe someone on BL might know an incarcerated person. What with the War On Drugs and all.
Got that.
And yes, the War On Drugs... seems to be a decades-old global thing. Met people who were in prison longer for small drug issues than someone who severely abused her girlfriend.

This is my Moms dog.

She is really little, Miley Cyrus but she hears things miles away. Almost. And she is so fast.

A very good mouser . . . . . well she catches gophers and rabbits. <3 So they don't eat the tomatoes and stuff.

T55oXSj.jpeg

Wow, @lecroute . That's a nice dog !!!

I am pretty sure that Brindle's are kind of rare. ( The coloring of your dog and the stripes )

My parents had a Brindle PittBull in Michigan. It was nice. It looked like a little striped tiger for sure.
Thanks.
She's part Husky (which shows more in her pups), with one blue/white and and blue/white/brown eye. And she talks. A lot.