• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

ghost smacks girl's ass

foodcrisis

Bluelighter
i know i talked about this in another thread about ghosts some where on blue light. at the time i couldn't find this video to post in the thread, but i found what i was looking for months later. watch the white cloud like thing behind her ass before she turns the camera off:

i mean, i guess this could've been computer edited or they used some type of light to make that appear, but i've actually seen random glitches in film, and have heard audio recorded onto video that wasn't there when i was filming in reality. so i think this video is real.

i've told this story on blue light too... i was having problems thinking my father was waking me up slamming stuff around in his room downstairs because i have schizophrenia, so i used to record when i was sleeping and falling asleep. sometimes i'd be falliing asleep and hear the banging noises every few minutes, so every time i would hear a noise i would go "now" or whatever. this happened a few times one night and i was clearly documenting when i'd hear each banging noise. the next day i was over viewing the film and audio and several times went by where i would say "now" and nothing would be there, but one of the last times i said "now" right before it was one of the voices that i was hearing weeks before as schizophrenia there in the recording. i checked a wav clip of the audio and could see where the noise was on a sound bar. i documented it on you tube, but i deleted it because i could've obviously just made it myself as a prank.

i recommended some one on blue light that thought their neighbors were harrassing them when they'd smoke meth record the situation to see if it was their imagination or not. recently have been thinking that could be a bad idea, at the time i didn't even think that the spirits could be putting the people's voices on the audio pretending to be the poster's neighbors or their mind could just hear stuff that's not there. the poster could just mishear the stuff the wrong way, and it would be like the spirits cause the person to start a fight with their neighbors... seems like schizophrenic frequencies either like to prank people or make art and music from my experience and what i hear from others.

i think it's dangerous to promote schizophrenia as a spiritual thing because of malicious voices. so many people get voices about suicide and sometimes harming others... from what i have percieved, i believe there are different spirits. like i interpret one thing to say i shouldn't have kids, but then there is other energies that have said i should breed. if any body is experiencing bad voices. i don't think they are always constant and may come from different energies or spirits. so it's not always good listen to spirits, especially when malicious....

i know some others on blue light must believe in ghosts or spirit energies... anybody got any stories that made them believe specifically?

other than starting fights between neighbors and other malicious pranks, sometimes a ghost just want to smack a little booty.