• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

20 C and sunny but i'm still tires from that long ass flight so i've been napping most of the day. Going up to 29 C on monday. I have noticed tents have been going up in the parks and i'm happy those poor souls won't freeze to death. So sad to see people having to resort to living that way

Its-Raining-Cats-and-Dogs.JPG

I rained non stop from Sunday night until yesterday morning. Then the sun almost came out. This morning I woke to the sound of rain again. Let's see how long it lasts this time.

But rain is good, and people here know it so they aren't complaing

Gonna be 35C with the humidity. I don't have central air and it's expensive so i have a portable ac in my living room and in my bedroom.

Gonna be 35C with the humidity. I don't have central air and it's expensive so i have a portable ac in my living room and in my bedroom.
I will need one of those portable heaters that eat up tons of electricity. I would opt for a gas stove, but i can't schlepp that thing up the second floor and then down again all the time. And they are too expensive for me right now to get two plus the gas tubes.
So you see, heat and cold kind of bring the same problems :)

Hope its cool down a bit where you are @Jen X

I will need one of those portable heaters that eat up tons of electricity. I would opt for a gas stove, but i can't schlepp that thing up the second floor and then down again all the time. And they are too expensive for me right now to get two plus the gas tubes.
So you see, heat and cold kind of bring the same problems :)

Hope its cool down a bit where you are @Jen X
Summer is just starting so will be late 30's early 40's soon enough. Us Canadians complain in the winter and in the summer lol

Gray and cold.
Won't keep me from going for a walk later with one of my dogs.

EDIT: 3.5 hrs later and sun is beginning to show. but it doesn't much to raise the temperature.

Last edited:
Gonna be 25 C but 30 with humidity