• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Intro !

Itecaxuodel

Greenlighter
Hi everyone !

Well i'll try to keep it simple even if my life/situation is complex as fuck haha.

Firstly, i came here cause i like discussing and getting news infos about drugs in general (Substances, the science side of it, harm reduction etc.) I also suffering of anxiety/agoraphobia so having a place where i can get answers and advice about my subtances worries is always a plus !

My favorite and worst drug is speed (Here in canada, "Speed" are pills made of meth+caffeine) Why ? Cause i'm addicted to it and the "honeymoon" have finished years ago lol. It still makes me feel good but for like 12 hours, then the next 24hrs is very high anxiety, insomnia and depressive state.

This addiction brought me anxiety and later, agoraphobia. I don't have any doctor following, for the moment. I self medicating my anxiety with benzos.

Apart from that on a more positive vibe, i play guitar, write poetry and love binge watching some tv shows.

Thats it :)

PS: I hope my post was understandable, english isn't m
y first language :p

Welcome to Bluelight! Everyone here likely has or had to deal with all sorts of complex personal emotions/experiences, etc... but we're all here to help each other break it down the best we can. Hopefully being here can help give you some community to assist in dealing with the anxiety and agoraphobia, I know those are a very intense struggle at times. I went through phases of heavy meth use myself, and it can definitely bring you to a bad place mentally.

You and I have similar hobbies, I play guitar and write lyrics/poetry myself. We have a Words forum where we share things like that, and we have recurring poetry contests where we share things we've created.

Your post was fine, good English, don't worry. What's your first language?

Welcome again!

Welcome to Bluelight! Everyone here likely has or had to deal with all sorts of complex personal emotions/experiences, etc... but we're all here to help each other break it down the best we can. Hopefully being here can help give you some community to assist in dealing with the anxiety and agoraphobia, I know those are a very intense struggle at times. I went through phases of heavy meth use myself, and it can definitely bring you to a bad place mentally.

You and I have similar hobbies, I play guitar and write lyrics/poetry myself. We have a Words forum where we share things like that, and we have recurring poetry contests where we share things we've created.

Your post was fine, good English, don't worry. What's your first language?

Welcome again!
Thanks a lot for your reply !

Oh a Words forum thats very nice ! I rarely write poems in english but it could be a opportunity to practice my english :p

My first language is French, i'm from Quebec, Canada.

Of course, no problem. That's awesome! We have several Canadians here, and a few French speakers, although yeah it's an English language forum. I think it'd be awesome even if you wrote something in French! We could bust out the translators for the sake of poetry, although some effect might be lost...

If you want any info regarding regional drug discussion in north America, this is our regional sub for that:

And here is the Words forum, we also have other little word association games we play. I'm sure it could help you with learning more English words. Hope you enjoy your time here and stick around!

Agoraphobia is gnarly. That said I have the most fucked up spiders at my house. I saw one the size of a half dollar the other week.