• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New to posting, long time reader.

chill34

Greenlighter
Hey I’m Will, I’m a cannabis user who’s dealt with depression and anxiety for last 10 years or so. I’ve been reading blue,Ishtar even longer but didn’t really have much to add until I made a switch in meds. thankfully cannabis was a life saver, why isn’t this plant legal across the globe again?

Welcome

why isn’t this plant legal across the globe again?
Because you can't patent a plant, you can't control it. The most dangerous thing to people in power is a free thinking mind, and the gestapo alcohol and pharma industries worldwide probably don't like their customers medicating themselves with a plant that grows outside for free. Undermines their profits, their control over every aspect of your life.

Welcome

Because you can't patent a plant, you can't control it. The most dangerous thing to people in power is a free thinking mind, and the gestapo alcohol and pharma industries worldwide probably don't like their customers medicating themselves with a plant that grows outside for free. Undermines their profits, their control over every aspect of your life.
Oh that’s definitely the reason for it’s illegality. They can sell pure delta 9 THC as marinol which doesn’t even use the medicinal parts of the plant. this way they can charge cancer patients $25 pill (guess) and charge the insurance quadruple that amount. Anyways it’s legal in most states, we have medical and each time they vote it’s getting closer to being legal and maybe this will be the year. Either way it doesn’t help out those people who work federal jobs or have a cdl. I know I pissed dirty even though I took 2 puffs a night while my co workers would drink until 3am, who would you rather dig near an electrical or gas line? A guy who smokes a couple hits for headaches, anxiety and sleep, or heavy drinkers who are most definitely still drunk the next day? I’m getting off topic but look at how great Portugal‘s system works, get caught with heroin and you get a fine and go to counseling vs the US where you go to prison only to use more and more to pass the time and deal with the conditions? other countries are off worse, sharing needles and spreading HIV and other blood borne diseases.

^^^^not just does marijuana's legal status effect people with federal jobs, but if people live on government funded property like what we call section 8 or whatever, there is absolutely no smoking weed. you're not even allowed to make edibles.... i'm sure there are some people in this country that would vote to keep weed federally illegal and just legalize it in every state, so that people on welfare can't really smoke at their homes... i really hope they federally legalize it, so i can just smoke on the property i live. in a couple years i'm gonna have to move out of my parent's house and will be on the section 8 housing and will have to go for all crazy walks just to get a smoke in, and i have pretty bad anxiety/insomnia when not using, so i don't know what i'm gonna do in the winter when it snows... at least when it's nice out there are some cool nature paths and stuff in my town where i can get a smoke in, but damn... i can't really excersise a lot of ways cause of a back proplem. the weed helps me a lot. i'm sure a lot of others experience the same. i'm gonna have to try my hardest not to use stuff like alcohol, benzos, or dxm. it's really easy for me when i have weed, but i'll def be tempted when my living situation changes.

also about the OP, i'm sure some people would be interested in what meds cannabis helped you with if you want to go into it. welcome to the site.

Since I'm a control freak with too much attention to details, I'm going to fix the typo in your title 😬🙏

Apparently cannabis is being dropped from schedule 1 in America, so they say anyway I haven't researched yet.

Welcome!

I have got da powder! Er... Power
It never occurred to me to change typos people make in the environment where I got that power. Though I confess at times I'm not that far away from doing exactly that.

It never occurred to me to change typos people make in the environment where I got that power. Though I confess at times I'm not that far away from doing exactly that.
Yes it's a bad habit. I mean, the alternative is a typo existing forever, in a titled thread, making it difficult for people to search for whatever terms they're looking for, for however long this forum lasts on the Internet. Lol it is petty but I have my reasons when it's an obvious typo.

Those dang stinksticks make toxic smoke. One time I smoked rascalgrass out of a potato and jumped out of a moving car because I thought Major McCheese was chasing me in a monster truck!

Yes it's a bad habit. I mean, the alternative is a typo existing forever, in a titled thread, making it difficult for people to search for whatever terms they're looking for, for however long this forum lasts on the Internet. Lol it is petty but I have my reasons when it's an obvious typo.
Okay, the explanation with the search makes a lot of sense. Never tried how sentitive bluelight's search tool is. I learned to scale my perfectionism down when it's not important, or simply not my job or responsibly. Now that I saw your title/status/job in this forum your action makes sense.

Cannabis is fantastic for depression. Eventually tho I just kinda feel high all the time and not so much depressed all the time. Which can definitely be a positive but can also in some ways be just as confining g.

Since I'm a control freak with too much attention to details, I'm going to fix the typo in your title 😬🙏

Apparently cannabis is being dropped from schedule 1 in America, so they say anyway I haven't researched yet.

Welcome!
Yes Marijuana went from schedule 1 to schedule 3 in America recently

it’s funny you say that “I haven’t researched yet.” Because for the most part neither has the United States ha!