• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

How did you answer so fast ?! I barely posted my bowl of weed and there was a reply. I am running so slow in here and maybe I am on some kind of a delay . . . . . but I can barely link on an attachment anymore either. Maybe it's Imgurs bad I don't know yet.

At least the internet is still up here. I heard outages are coming . . . . everywhere ?

And sorry I try to post the best as I can when possible. :) Thnx ??

Some Royal Cream and some Lemon Cherry Gelato. 🙂

🫠✌️

Hello's bud !!! ;);););)<3

How do you attach a link now in Imgur !??

How do you paste the link now or the URL

i'M thinkin maybe my content was banned and reported

The links are so broken now ???

Thanxxxx ;););):cool:

Any advice will help

again thnxxx

Hello's bud !!! ;);););)<3

How do you attach a link now in Imgur !??

How do you paste the link now or the URL

i'M thinkin maybe my content was banned and reported

The links are so broken now ???

Thanxxxx ;););):cool:

Any advice will help

again thnxxx

Hey you. 😁 No worries...

I just title and post the picture as usual, then going to it in my portfolio or whatever and clicking it, then clicking that circled share arrow, which brings up the share menu and I just hit the copy button right next to the url.

If you're thinking someone reported your pics, you can post them all as hidden, basically just for outside hosting, which should solve that?

Hope that helps you out some. 🙂

Hey you. 😁 No worries...

I just title and post the picture as usual, then going to it in my portfolio or whatever and clicking it, then clicking that circled share arrow, which brings up the share menu and I just hit the copy button right next to the url.

If you're thinking someone reported your pics, you can post them all as hidden, basically just for outside hosting, which should solve that?

Thanks. Yes, I am trying to share with the get share links then ???

Awesome. I appreciate it. Imgur just won't work right now fa som reason.

But I try. Thank you !!! <3 <3 <3

I don't have a circled share arrow now. So darns it. I will try and keep looking. :cool: k

Okay I think it is the share option copy link then !!!!

Thank you for helping. Maybe they do maintenance or something.

I will keep trying to find them !!!!

wow. :weedleaf: it was just weed honest and a few shells

I don't know where my Imgur went or why it won't work anymore. o_O:rolleyes:

oh well :cry::bong::bong::bong:

edit: I post some later I guess

i got a gram of some ice cream candy live resin cart and the thread didn't fit any batteries cause it was stripped from the factory probably... the receipt was expired and the place has been doing some pretty awesome deals lately, so i just didn't feel like trying to complain about getting a new one, so i put the cart in some parchment paper, put that in two plastic bags, and then smashed the cart with a hammer...

the little nug in the first pic which was pretty dark green turned black when soaked in the resin.. i took the second pic with a bit bigger piece of the weed that wasn't soaked in resin so you could see the colors, but the pic is kind of dark.. i already wrapped up the oil and broken glass in parchment paper and put that in some baggies so it won't get too hard...

i smoked that little not even .1g nug soaked in the resin in one hit. the hit i took was definitely like soaked up to the amount that it was probably like ten hits off a vape, which usually i barely even notice, but this gave me a pretty good head high and had a distinct taste that the nug wouldn't've had. not as flavorful as vaping it, but still pretty potent. the texture of the resin reminded me a lot of sap and had a pretty forrest like smell, piney maybe... i took the hit like ten minutes ago now, and it's a pretty nice high. not as potent as i feel the extract should be though... if i were to smoke some more flower, i probably get a better body high than even the resin soaked nug. i'm definitely noticing my head feels high and my eye site is kind of like a tunnell a little bit (i'm being pretty dramatic saying that. it's not really that strong or noticable, but there is something different about coming up that fast)... as i type this i can actually feel the high cooling out a little. makes sense. i only really get the rush of weed for like 10-20 minutes when smoking flower, then it just gets kind of relaxing and chill for the rest of the day...

so overall pretty good experience.. wouldn't've been surprised if it didn't hit at all and was a major disappointment with how i feel about vaping on the carts. better than my experience with shatter, but not as good as that orangey yellow crumble stuff they have out.

Oh I didn't even see that before. lol
I wanted to post some !!!!!! Weed. :nug1:

I will look for those opts.

Mine has weird toggles. And looks really weird compared to yours. Hmmm

It looks nothing like yours really. Looooool.

I wonder what the h happened. I can barely find a way to attach the link now.

I think it's blocked for some reason.

~~~~~~

I think I will just dabs right now.

Thank You @Psychlone Jack Much

:cool:

i got a gram of some ice cream candy live resin cart and the thread didn't fit any batteries cause it was stripped from the factory probably... the receipt was expired and the place has been doing some pretty awesome deals lately, so i just didn't feel like trying to complain about getting a new one, so i put the cart in some parchment paper, put that in two plastic bags, and then smashed the cart with a hammer...

the little nug in the first pic which was pretty dark green turned black when soaked in the resin.. i took the second pic with a bit bigger piece of the weed that wasn't soaked in resin so you could see the colors, but the pic is kind of dark.. i already wrapped up the oil and broken glass in parchment paper and put that in some baggies so it won't get too hard...

i smoked that little not even .1g nug soaked in the resin in one hit. the hit i took was definitely like soaked up to the amount that it was probably like ten hits off a vape, which usually i barely even notice, but this gave me a pretty good head high and had a distinct taste that the nug wouldn't've had. not as flavorful as vaping it, but still pretty potent. the texture of the resin reminded me a lot of sap and had a pretty forrest like smell, piney maybe... i took the hit like ten minutes ago now, and it's a pretty nice high. not as potent as i feel the extract should be though... if i were to smoke some more flower, i probably get a better body high than even the resin soaked nug. i'm definitely noticing my head feels high and my eye site is kind of like a tunnell a little bit (i'm being pretty dramatic saying that. it's not really that strong or noticable, but there is something different about coming up that fast)... as i type this i can actually feel the high cooling out a little. makes sense. i only really get the rush of weed for like 10-20 minutes when smoking flower, then it just gets kind of relaxing and chill for the rest of the day...

so overall pretty good experience.. wouldn't've been surprised if it didn't hit at all and was a major disappointment with how i feel about vaping on the carts. better than my experience with shatter, but not as good as that orangey yellow crumble stuff they have out.
I have noticed genuinely a far better and stronger effect dabbing or even doing what you did on bud through a bong than any cart on its own can deliver beyond its first few hits your first time or two, maybe... even then I feel these carts strength and durability can massively change depending on whose product it is too, maybe its been intensely skewed luck but iv found the upstate carts imported here are piss weak compared to some locally produced carts.

had another bowl of a nug soaked in the live resin today before i smoked anything else. yesterday i smoked about a gram of flower before trying the resin nug... today it didn't really hit me like i was yesterday when i was already stoned, but still an alright buzz for what i smoked... last night the nug i smoked actually kept me a little bit higher than i'd normally be after smoking it a few hours later when i was just smoking flower.

N-Fusion (Sour Diesel X Blue Dream)

IMG-20240508-113152-HDR-2.jpg

Despite the terrible photo; frosty, purple, Canadian-grown, mountain fresh bud. Piney aroma, with undertones of petroleum and lemon.

Earthy taste and not the smoothest smoke, but overall, very nice.

Vape - Acapulco gold disty cart, chemodo dragon rosin cart

Flower: octane diesel, zerealz, mandarin zkittlez

Pre roll: strawberry cough

Dabs: Thai banana rosin

Thank God I work for a dispensary and 99% of this shit are free samples. I could never afford to smoke like this otherwise lol

Theres some blue dream x sour jack at one of the shops but I don't really need any at the moment.

It's also like the price of an eighth of headies in 2006 so I'm good on that.

Some synthetic thc
Hybrid mode getting stoned feelin the pregab fiddin ta dose some bez and call it a day.
Time to punch the time card again. Be with a former "client" so prolly gonna stay bnz all day a lot is going on in her case.
First day back with her yeah imma be d8 and Rx-ed. Let it be my second first impression. lol
Coffee out the wazzu. :)
It'll be fine

I notice prise raising when clients pick up their prescription (s).
I know they feeling it but they gonna smoke. Ol' boy transferred to hospice and he ain't gonna stop smokin he do e told them that matter of factly if I may say. Ha
Weed make me kinda stupid these days maybe interaction with other meds idk but something to think about imo.

Yeah for me I tend to smoke daily when I'm going through a life transition. I'm pretty on and off with weed, but I can confidently say it's the drug that I would prefer over all others if stuck on an island with myself.

Jokerz (White Runtz x Jet Fuel Gelato) 🙂

Lots of deep purples and tans that the camera isn't picking up. Classic delicious flavor, so smooth, nice heavy warm stone... 😎 👍

Got the genius pipe out a few minutes ago and am gonna smoke my way through a 0.4g half'n'half mix of LA Kush Cake flowers and some incredible quality hashish over the next half hour or so with view to being in bed in an hour and a half-ish

I think the hash is right up there with the very best I've ever had, and that's saying something. It's so good I'm gonna break it out just once a week or so, if that. Make it last. Smoke other stuff mainly and keep it as a treat. Was a real bargain price-wise too - I've been blessed by the cannabis gods!