• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Suboxone Conspiracy to ruin addicts teeth

Iv been saying for years Methadone sped up the decay of my teeth, also my wife's and dad's teeth. 6 years of that disgusting red juice.

You crave sweets on the shit to which makes it even worse on your teeth.

They could make this stuff without these acids if they wanted to.
There was a few clinics that had clear juice. I always wondered if it was any better for you. I doubt it but just wondered.

My favorite clinic started offering wafers but they were expensive af.

It's BS.

They said similar crap about methadone when the sugar containing solution was the more commonly prescribed version.

They said "It rots your teeth!". Could it? Yes.

But what more so rots your teeth is people not looking after their teeth aka brushing, eating poorly and not seeing a dentist enough, stuff related to poverty.
Also opioids dry the mouth which also leads to more tooth damage.

There is no conspiracy to damage people's teeth.

The real conspiracy is Uncle Sam pushing to keep recreational opioids/illicit drugs in general illegal.

It benefits their foreign and domestic policies.

They have multiple military bases in Central and South America and also parts of Asia just because of the War on (Some) Drugs.
So they get to interfere in foreign governments 'cause of drugs'.
The CIA gets to fund off the books black op's (Iran-Contra come money and the Afghan Mujahadeen in the 80's with opium/heroin money. Also the Chinese Nationalists with opium money in the late 40's until ???) through illegal drug money.
They can also accuse governments they dislike of using drugs/drug money, which is exactly what the US does.
They've put pressure on the WHO to lie about Heroin and it's toxicity.
Even though Heroin is healthier than morphine, it doesn't lower blood pressure or cause as much of a histamine spike as morphine both of which can be dangerous.
They use data from rats in which Heroin is far more toxic than morphine, instead of human data that shows the opposite.

Domestically they can look tough on crime and direct blame for their failed policies on to drug users, the homeless, immigrants etc.

They refuse to relegalise medical diamorphine/heroin maintenance even though it really works and is better than buprenorphine and methadone.

They also refuse to relegalise recreational opioids* cause the alcohol, possibly tobacco and pharmaceutical companies would all take a large cut in profits.

*Opioids could be relegalised and regulated like they were in the British, Dutch and French (Posdibky Spanish Philippines too?) colonies.
In those user's/addicts were licensed and could only purchase a certain amount of opium, morphine or Heroin each week within their tolerance range to get high.
This was to stop stockpiling and smuggling.
Also it was illegal to supply non-users, which would lead to fines or prison.

They could also license chronic pain patients who wished to use opioids in stead of getting them via a prescription/doctor.

Obviously this would cut in to pharmaceutical companies c4eating new painkillers that they cam patent and then make large profits on.

My apologies for going off topic.

Relegalise, regulate, tax and educate! ✊

They could make this stuff without these acids if they wanted to.
Exactly.

I just saw 3 of these damn Suboxone lawsuit ads on FB today & people are commenting saying methadone did this too & blah blah.

A lot of people think it's the actual opioids doing it, but it's not. It's all the filler crap they put in these meds that don't need to be in there that are fucking up people's teeth.

And you can't tell me they dont' know this, yet they continue to let it be manufactured this way anyway.
It's BS.

They said similar crap about methadone when the sugar containing solution was the more commonly prescribed version.

They said "It rots your teeth!". Could it? Yes.

But what more so rots your teeth is people not looking after their teeth aka brushing, eating poorly and not seeing a dentist enough, stuff related to poverty.
Also opioids dry the mouth which also leads to more tooth damage.

There is no conspiracy to damage people's teeth.

The real conspiracy is Uncle Sam pushing to keep recreational opioids/illicit drugs in general illegal.

It benefits their foreign and domestic policies.

They have multiple military bases in Central and South America and also parts of Asia just because of the War on (Some) Drugs.
So they get to interfere in foreign governments 'cause of drugs'.
The CIA gets to fund off the books black op's (Iran-Contra come money and the Afghan Mujahadeen in the 80's with opium/heroin money. Also the Chinese Nationalists with opium money in the late 40's until ???) through illegal drug money.
They can also accuse governments they dislike of using drugs/drug money, which is exactly what the US does.
They've put pressure on the WHO to lie about Heroin and it's toxicity.
Even though Heroin is healthier than morphine, it doesn't lower blood pressure or cause as much of a histamine spike as morphine both of which can be dangerous.
They use data from rats in which Heroin is far more toxic than morphine, instead of human data that shows the opposite.

Domestically they can look tough on crime and direct blame for their failed policies on to drug users, the homeless, immigrants etc.

They refuse to relegalise medical diamorphine/heroin maintenance even though it really works and is better than buprenorphine and methadone.

They also refuse to relegalise recreational opioids* cause the alcohol, possibly tobacco and pharmaceutical companies would all take a large cut in profits.

*Opioids could be relegalised and regulated like they were in the British, Dutch and French (Posdibky Spanish Philippines too?) colonies.
In those user's/addicts were licensed and could only purchase a certain amount of opium, morphine or Heroin each week within their tolerance range to get high.
This was to stop stockpiling and smuggling.
Also it was illegal to supply non-users, which would lead to fines or prison.

They could also license chronic pain patients who wished to use opioids in stead of getting them via a prescription/doctor.

Obviously this would cut in to pharmaceutical companies c4eating new painkillers that they cam patent and then make large profits on.

My apologies for going off topic.

Relegalise, regulate, tax and educate! ✊
I totally agree with everything you've just said. I've been saying the same for years & feel like I'm often screaming into a void when I tell other people this.

Only thing I disagree with, is that we know we these fucks are crooked & enjoy seeing us all miserable, they know the additives in these meds are what causes the tooth problems. Yet they continue to let companies manufacture it this way anyway. So is a conspiracy really that far out of the realm of reality, with everything else they do? Whether to intentionally destroy addicts teeth or to make more profit, they're still letting it happen. They could easily say "no more citric acid, artificial flavorings & sweeteners in people's suboxone/methadone"... yet they don't. And one has to wonder why.

I got on Suboxone 8 years ago. Had perfect teeth almost. Prided myself on that.

And within the last year, I've had at least 2 teeth break, including one breaking completely in half. And I've counted about 8 holes in a bunch of my other teeth.

No amount of brushing/mouthwash does jack either. Been waiting since January to get into a dentist & still have to wait til July.

On a side note, any opioid lovers in the US should hit me up. I need some friends who I can relate to.

Like 7 of my meds cause dry mouth. I can't go literally 5 minutes without sipping a drink.

Yeah, they can be dangerous. I'm an insulin-dependant diabetic and (any illness can, really, but especially infections, especially serious ones like an abscess) the abscess triggered diabetic ketoacidosis which can be fatal.
Get xylitol loxenges!

Gel capping would help, except subs gotta be taken under the tongue or put on a mucus membrane in order to work. So it's generally taken sublingually, which also puts it in close proximity to your teeth unfortunately.

Does it, though? I mean you can inject them directly into your bloodstream and they’ll work. I always just assumed they’d work if you capped them and swallowed them, no need to let them marinate in your mouth. Actually I’m pretty sure I’ve done this, as I can’t stand that disgusting artificial orange flavor..

Did u guys get this one...? Fuck.... I need a mail forwarding service ....

Sheesh... another one... expired though

Pretty sure this one is still open... gotta email them or something though...

Does it, though? I mean you can inject them directly into your bloodstream and they’ll work. I always just assumed they’d work if you capped them and swallowed them, no need to let them marinate in your mouth. Actually I’m pretty sure I’ve done this, as I can’t stand that disgusting artificial orange flavor..
I mean, it's pretty well known that buprenorphine's bioavailability is pretty shitty orally. Which is why they make them in sublingual & transdermal format to begin with.

But technically it does still work orally, you just won't get as much into your system. I've taken it orally before too to see what would happen. And although I did get some effects, I felt like they were quite different. The effects felt more spacey, dissociative & even a bit dysphoric. Made me feel a bit sick to my stomach even. Maybe it was just placebo in my case though, I don't know.

I prefer to spit out the naloxone usually too.

Yeah IV is like 100% bioavailability, so of course that works too. But after reading all the case studies here on BL about people who injected their subs & ended up losing limbs, I think I'll pass on ever IVing it.

Did u guys get this one...? Fuck.... I need a mail forwarding service ....

Sheesh... another one... expired though

Pretty sure this one is still open... gotta email them or something though...

Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm still waiting to get into a dentist about my issues. Can't get in there until July. So without having been seen yet, I don't know if any lawyer there would bother with me until i have some dental records or something. And that last one closes on April 30th. Damn.

It also just doesn't make any sense to me that they're going after the makers of Suboxone. The generics contain the exact same ingredients that fuck with your teeth, so why not go after the makers of Suboxone & then ban all those ingredients in the generics? Or how about going after the makers of Suboxone & all the companies that make the generics?

I mean hell, I've been on the generics for longer than I was on the brand name now anyway. And my dental issues only popped up like a year ago. So the generics very well could have played a role rather than my time on the brand names back in 2017-2019. Yet I don't see any talk anywhere of getting rid of the citric acid & artificial shit in the generics.. so even people on the generics will still continue to experience dental problems.. except they won't be able to join any class action suits over it.

A
Exactly.

I just saw 3 of these damn Suboxone lawsuit ads on FB today & people are commenting saying methadone did this too & blah blah.

A lot of people think it's the actual opioids doing it, but it's not. It's all the filler crap they put in these meds that don't need to be in there that are fucking up people's teeth.

And you can't tell me they dont' know this, yet they continue to let it be manufactured this way anyway.

I totally agree with everything you've just said. I've been saying the same for years & feel like I'm often screaming into a void when I tell other people this.

Only thing I disagree with, is that we know we these fucks are crooked & enjoy seeing us all miserable, they know the additives in these meds are what causes the tooth problems. Yet they continue to let companies manufacture it this way anyway. So is a conspiracy really that far out of the realm of reality, with everything else they do? Whether to intentionally destroy addicts teeth or to make more profit, they're still letting it happen. They could easily say "no more citric acid, artificial flavorings & sweeteners in people's suboxone/methadone"... yet they don't. And one has to wonder why.

I got on Suboxone 8 years ago. Had perfect teeth almost. Prided myself on that.

And within the last year, I've had at least 2 teeth break, including one breaking completely in half. And I've counted about 8 holes in a bunch of my other teeth.

No amount of brushing/mouthwash does jack either. Been waiting since January to get into a dentist & still have to wait til July.

On a side note, any opioid lovers in the US should hit me up. I need some friends who I can relate to.
Ah yes UK dentistry, 6 month wait, is that a joke?

I mean, it's pretty well known that buprenorphine's bioavailability is pretty shitty orally. Which is why they make them in sublingual & transdermal format to begin with.

But technically it does still work orally, you just won't get as much into your system. I've taken it orally before too to see what would happen. And although I did get some effects, I felt like they were quite different. The effects felt more spacey, dissociative & even a bit dysphoric. Made me feel a bit sick to my stomach even. Maybe it was just placebo in my case though, I don't know.

I prefer to spit out the naloxone usually too.

Yeah IV is like 100% bioavailability, so of course that works too. But after reading all the case studies here on BL about people who injected their subs & ended up losing limbs, I think I'll pass on ever IVing it.

Interesting!

I would never actually argue this as a fact or anything, but I SUSPECT that the gel strips (I have never tried to inject the pill formulation) were manufactured with the assumption that some users would try to inject them…I mean their primary user base is mostly hardcore drug addicts, right? Many if not most use IV as an ROA, some obsessively. I don’t think that they (those who manufacture and promote buprenorphine in the form of the brand name Suboxone) ever ADMIT that that’s the case (I mean they’re trying to discourage that kinda behavior right, that’s what’s going on with the pointless addition of naloxone after all) buuuut…I’ve probably administered 1000x those shots to myself, more so by far than any other substance, and I’ve never experienced anything close to resembling a negative health outcome, esp. not one on the dramatic level that you’re describing (amputation etc).

Maybe I’m just a freak of nature (probably) or I’ve just been extremely lucky thousands of times, I dunno. Maybe it has something to do with the minuet amount used in preparing an injectable solution (medical-grade injection ready buprenorphine is measured in micrograms so ideally you should be using less than 1 mg IMO). I’m not lying or exaggerating when I say that even ALL of my veins are 100% functional & in great shape. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone do on harm reduction principles but just sharing my personal experience.

I’ve never been prescribed buprenorphine btw

A

Ah yes UK dentistry, 6 month wait, is that a joke?
Nope.
I'm on state insurance (medicaid) and when you're on that, it's really difficult to even find a dentist office that will accept you. And since I'm in the city, there's a huge waiting list. It's ridiculous.

Interesting!

I would never actually argue this as a fact or anything, but I SUSPECT that the gel strips (I have never tried to inject the pill formulation) were manufactured with the assumption that some users would try to inject them…I mean their primary user base is mostly hardcore drug addicts, right? Many if not most use IV as an ROA, some obsessively. I don’t think that they (those who manufacture and promote buprenorphine in the form of the brand name Suboxone) ever ADMIT that that’s the case (I mean they’re trying to discourage that kinda behavior right, that’s what’s going on with the pointless addition of naloxone after all) buuuut…I’ve probably administered 1000x those shots to myself, more so by far than any other substance, and I’ve never experienced anything close to resembling a negative health outcome, esp. not one on the dramatic level that you’re describing (amputation etc).

Maybe I’m just a freak of nature (probably) or I’ve just been extremely lucky thousands of times, I dunno. Maybe it has something to do with the minuet amount used in preparing an injectable solution (medical-grade injection ready buprenorphine is measured in micrograms so ideally you should be using less than 1 mg IMO). I’m not lying or exaggerating when I say that even ALL of my veins are 100% functional & in great shape. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone do on harm reduction principles but just sharing my personal experience.

I’ve never been prescribed buprenorphine btw
Thanks for sharing!

Do you find buprenorphine any more satisfying with this ROA? I've always wondered.

I'm not too big into IVing things anyway. I hate even having blood drawn. lol So I avoid it for the most part. I'll plug it instead.

Last time I IVed anything, I let some one else inject me (was with meth) & I dunno if the needle was blunt or what, but it caused a massive bruise & I felt like I have a psuedo-stroke for about a week straight.

But I do wonder what IV'ed bupe would feel like, but I have too much anxiety over health stuff that I would be too pussy to do it anyway. lol

Nope.
I'm on state insurance (medicaid) and when you're on that, it's really difficult to even find a dentist office that will accept you. And since I'm in the city, there's a huge waiting list. It's ridiculous.
I was on Medicaid for years also, I have a great doctor, but finding a dentist on Medicaid seems difficult.

I was on Medicaid for years also, I have a great doctor, but finding a dentist on Medicaid seems difficult.
When I was living in a midwest small town a few years back, absolutely none of the dental offices in my town would accept medicaid patients.
Only place around me that would accept me was about 45 minutes away. I never did get to go though cause I ended up having to move.

But yeah it's rather difficult. What do they expect people with dental problems to do? Just wait until they get sepsis from a tooth infection?

American healthcare is a joke.

When I was living in a midwest small town a few years back, absolutely none of the dental offices in my town would accept medicaid patients.
Only place around me that would accept me was about 45 minutes away. I never did get to go though cause I ended up having to move.

But yeah it's rather difficult. What do they expect people with dental problems to do? Just wait until they get sepsis from a tooth infection?

American healthcare is a joke.
From what I have read on here, I got better medical care on Medicaid than most places with socialized medicine.
Dental, not sure, but there is a reason people make jokes about British teeth.

From what I have read on here, I got better medical care on Medicaid than most places with socialized medicine.
Dental, not sure, but there is a reason people make jokes about British teeth.
Me criticizing American healthcare isn't exactly a plee for socialized healthcare.

Sure, medicaid is great & fortunate enough to have it, but we also have doctors who's job is mostly to pump out as many (shitty) meds onto you as much as possible.

I've been through countless SSRIs, antipsychotics, mood stabilizers, etc... All of it made me feel worse, didn't help. Medicaid won't cover new treatments either like ketamine infusions or even off-label drugs like modafinil for fatigue & depression. It's basically a never ending cycle & a lot of these meds screw people up even further, especially if you're prescribing shit like antipsychotics to a person who has DEPRESSION, which happens quite often. And the last thing a depressed person needs is to have their dopamine receptors all blocked off ontop of it. But hey, doctor needs that cash, so they can go on that next paid vacation right?

Part of the problem is the politicians think they know more than doctors. Now, they can't help pain patients, me included. At least I get some. But rehab is expensive and is about 10% effective and the system can't afford it. So kill off the junkies with fentanyl and deny people opiods so as not to create new ones. Many insurance policies are forced to pay for as many rehab trips as needed. $30,000 each time and so many people go right back to using. Then the corruption in these rehabs and sober living places is on the rise.

Last edited: