Social The Dark Side Social Thread v. Darksiders Forever

The doctor doing dream-therapy group sessions with Nancy gets fired for administering experimental drugs to one of his patients who ends up in a coma. After clearing out his office, he sees a nun in the high tower on the campus, breaks in and finds the creepy old nun there lighting a candle for Jesus.

Sup?
Yeah the darkness is still there but keeping a healthy and wise distance. He knows what and who I am....
Just typing random shit as I have a buzz that will knock me out later. Don't feel the need to take anything else.
Fuck I was so comfortable/miseral in darkness. It was my home and safe place for so long. Obviously it is still there but not gonna feed it.

I hear the fucking needle calling me. Wont do it eitherway.

Im somewhat happy my medication doesnt effect me negatively sexually. It does seem to pretty often. Though neither did bupre even though my t levels were low. I guess t levels aint everything.

My friends new girlfriend hit on me today, and yesterday she was pretty touchy. Fuck I hate some women on the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
kill me now GIF

I'm having a really bad time with anxiety and I don't know why. I got a good night's sleep for a change, drank a 25oz. beer and took a buttload of Klonopin. I have this knot in my stomach that just won't go away. There's nothing weighing heavily on my mind, so I don't know what what the heck my issue is. I'll just ride it out like I always do, and hope that I feel better tomorrow.

My medicine is making/has made me gain some weight. About 13kg ~ 28 pounds no nothing serious but still. My stomach looks like its fat but it feels fairly solid and unlike fat. Feels like my general aerobic condition has come way down even though I get fairly good daily aerobic training + lift weights 3 times a week. Might be the testosterone though too. Im buying me a bike real ma*afakin soon bish.

Out to doc with "client" /friend and such and felt triggered by the crowd. Had the bottle on me but didn't... I don't think. 😆
So I realize there is something going on with certain environments/situations that I have never really thought about much. Prolly will now.
Worth delving into.
I mean public=firearm discharge or truck or a freain stick ya never know. I know..
lol
Y'all be safe you beautiful mfs.
Peace

Holy Moolokhell. My lard ass weight has gone up to 138 -> 180.

Atleast my hands have strength now but me is buying a bike this weekend And Im gonna go train my lard weight off EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING DAY.

Holy Moolokhell. My lard ass weight has gone up to 138 -> 180.

Atleast my hands have strength now but me is buying a bike this weekend And Im gonna go train my lard weight off EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING DAY.
Get training brother! I for sure can't get myself to.

At my lowest I was 125lb, but at this point I'm about 200lb and seem to have stabilized but I would like to lose a little weight.