• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Time to say good day!

Mushoku_Sensei

Bluelighter
Hello everyone!

Guess I should also introduce myself after running through several other threads already 😅
So I'm basically here because I'm into drugs ( obviously), like to share experiences and would really love to get in contact with lots of ppl with similar interests. Yes: I'm actually looking for friends because irl I can't talk about all these things at all and that makes me very lonely. I'm European, married, have kids and am really old, like mid 40, so don't get scared I won't hit on anyone... ( Plus I'm female if that matters and just boring straight). So dm me, bother me all you want ( if you can), I'm always writing back, though I ofc can't be available 24/7...
As for the substances: I'm mainly interested in hallucinogens, tried quite a few, recently got to know my first dissociative (great!), light opis n weed (H i.v. is in the past, as well as Hepatitis C including treatment). plus ig I could start trading herbs with all the ever growing stock for the vaporizer... 🙄. I tried stims before, coke (also iv) n speed but they are way too challenging physically and even mentally. Few times using was enough to make me lose weight and power to an embarrassing extent.. plus: never put a nervous squirrel on speed..
No need to have the same interests as me though, I'm good at listening too

I'm European, married, have kids and am really old, like mid 40, so don't get scared I won't hit on anyone... ( Plus I'm female if that matters and just boring straight)
Sounds awful!
No, seriously. That's just facts. What counts is the mind behind them (some would say the heart as well).
So my first more personal question would have been about your username.

Welcome!

I'm always happy to chat with anyone. Welcome to BL.
Good to know 😁

Sounds awful!
No, seriously. That's just facts. What counts is the mind behind them (some would say the heart as well).
So my first more personal question would have been about your username.
Mind and heart huh? Alright 😈
My username refers to an anime series called Mushoku Tensei (Rebirth of an unemployed). It has some of the most hilarious scenes I've ever seen (cage scene if anyone knows), despite a shit load of second hand embarrassment and ecchi elements. I can smh relate to the MC ( main character)...
And while we're at it: I've been watching anime/reading mangas on and off since my twens. I'm a hardcore Berserk fan and I can ramble on for hours once I get started on this one. My avas are usually Guts only, cause he's the embodyment of pain for me and still keeps going on... Just especially in the context of drugs it felt wrong to use his face...
Thank you for having me - and what about your username?

♥ Welcome to BlueLight! ♥

And if mid-40s is "really old," then I am fuckin' ancient: I'm 65.
Thank you!! And wow that's really cool 😎 Oldies are Goldies - I actually prefer the older version even in my car (less irritating beep beep and slim enough to fit into our ancient garage) 😜

and what about your username
Le Croute is the name of one (male) of four puppies which I saw come to the world.

I admit I have no idea about manga/anime whatsoever. Other than buying tons of Pokemon cards for a 8-year-old in the streets of Hong Kong and enduring watching Akira (?) with an ex boyfriend's weed-smoking friends in a tiny and dark studio apartment, I never came even near to it.
But I like Asian culture, and even thought about learning Japanese once.

Welcome to Blueworld

I'm a big anime and Manga fan too. First anime I watched was Princess Mononoke and I was hooked. Busy watching Fate/Apocrypha, highly suggested.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Le Croute is the name of one (male) of four puppies which I saw come to the world.

I admit I have no idea about manga/anime whatsoever. Other than buying tons of Pokemon cards for a 8-year-old in the streets of Hong Kong and enduring watching Akira (?) with an ex boyfriend's weed-smoking friends in a tiny and dark studio apartment, I never came even near to it.
But I like Asian culture, and even thought about learning Japanese once.
I see. My kids have a collection of Pokemon cards too... I know Akira, it's one of the first anime whatsoever. Not my thing either, but it's famous 🙄
Hmm, well I did learn some Japanese actually and even went to Japan twice (years before Fukushima)... Once with a roughly acquainted guy from the course - which turned out a big mistake and I left alone after a certain point - and once with my sister, that was cool... Cherry blossom in the freezing cold LoL

Welcome to Blueworld

I'm a big anime and Manga fan too. First anime I watched was Princess Mononoke and I was hooked. Busy watching Fate/Apocrypha, highly suggested.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Hello! Great to hear 😊. Princess Mononoke was one of my first too... I still have an AMV of it to "When worlds collide", which is since then one of my favorites... Didn't start the Fates... I'm currently not even getting to watch the two series my niece recommended to me 😅.. Not much TV for me lately at all actually since my little one is waking up rather often...

This one sounds familiar, though can't remember why. I think they've been doing movies and series with real people lately that are based on anime. Deathnote is one of them I think.
It's a classic. Do you like Deathnote?

I mean I chose the older model of my car because the newer version is broader and doesn't fit into my garage. Our house was built around 1900, there are no documents indicating how old is our garage, but it's definitely not a recent innovation... Modern cars are just taking too much space imho and I hate it when the alarms don't wanna shut up..

Good we're not living in the 1970s then. Guess the people who owned your house then used the garage for something else. Though... Wasn't that also the CV2 era?