• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tough out there for those of us who don't want/can't take the more 'common' drugs

underairpressure

Greenlighter
(common like, stims, opioids, benzos. what's 'common' can obviously be relevant to your specific area)

People keep saying "well, if you're truly desperate for something, you could always go into the city and find a fent dealer lol", but even if I wanted to do that, I'm naturally resistant to opioids. Don't do jack shit to me, at the very best it's like taking a tylenol. I also don't get along with stims much, no euphoria from them, only killer anger and anxiety.

But that's all anyone here seems to want to do, it's maddening. I go to clubs or parties and people look at me like I'm crazy for wanting to know if there's MDMA, psychs, ket, etc, they're just like "why wouldn't you just want coke"........... and of course, the types of drugs I want aren't the ones you can find just prowling the street, at least as far as I know. And my singular hookup is getting spotty. I know it's irrational but I just want to rage at everyone, "get into some actually fun drugs, where the fuck are the fun drugs or other 'psychonauts' in this city?!?"

Maybe I'm just too damn autistic to know the magic words I need to say, the magic places I need to go. Ugh.

(EDIT: Can't believe I made a thread about disliking/not wanting the "common" drugs and I literally forgot weed existed. Christ

Smoking weed does basically nothing for me, and edibles....... they can be alright, sometimes, but I've only ever really used them when I've had nothing else. Very much a "drug of desperation" for me)

Last edited:
I think often the same thing. Everyone around here uses stims, street speed, low quality. Or drinks heavily. Or take benzos with booze. Damn, i need People to smoke good weed, take high quality opioids, snorting ket and drop some acid and shrooms. Not always that poor speed with low quality weed and some benzos and bupe. So boring! I decided for that reason, to only take drugs at home with my fiance, Everyone Else can go fuck themselves with those boring substances.

I think we're describing people who use drugs for fun/self actuation/knowledge, and people who use drugs to as escapism and to numb pain. The "common" drugs are much much better at numbing the pain of life.

Maybe I'm just too damn autistic to know the magic words I need to say, the magic places I need to go. Ugh.

do you not get high off dopamine or something?

I'm autistic, too. I don't like asking randos for drugs, but I've been in the game long enough to recognize fellow druggies and dealers just by their look.

If you want to find psychedelics, MDMA, ketamine... just find all the psychedelic festivals in your area. Find a jam band concert. Hang out in the parking lot, and the drugs will be there. Often people walking around in the parking lot selling "water" or "beer" from a cooler, which they probably have, but they also usually sell drugs.

but honestly it would be worth teaching yourself how to properly use the dark net

(common like, stims, opioids, benzos. what's 'common' can obviously be relevant to your specific area)

People keep saying "well, if you're truly desperate for something, you could always go into the city and find a fent dealer lol", but even if I wanted to do that, I'm naturally resistant to opioids. Don't do jack shit to me, at the very best it's like taking a tylenol. I also don't get along with stims much, no euphoria from them, only killer anger and anxiety.

But that's all anyone here seems to want to do, it's maddening. I go to clubs or parties and people look at me like I'm crazy for wanting to know if there's MDMA, psychs, ket, etc, they're just like "why wouldn't you just want coke"........... and of course, the types of drugs I want aren't the ones you can find just prowling the street, at least as far as I know. And my singular hookup is getting spotty. I know it's irrational but I just want to rage at everyone, "get into some actually fun drugs, where the fuck are the fun drugs or other 'psychonauts' in this city?!?"

The drug world has truly degenerated, especially in the past 10 years.

The drug world has truly degenerated, especially in the past 10 years.
I completely agree with this, our part of the world. Only decent and proper street drugs of quality around here is H and crack or cocaine and Meth. And the only other stim worth mentioning is Khat, that is always of good quality too. If I want anything on the opioid/opiate or stim or benzo I just go pick some up at my local pharmacies.

Another substance you get here without fail is high quality weed and magic mushrooms.
My doc even prescribes high grade medicinal cannabis as I want.

I think we're describing people who use drugs for fun/self actuation/knowledge, and people who use drugs to as escapism and to numb pain. The "common" drugs are much much better at numbing the pain of life.

do you not get high off dopamine or something?

I'm autistic, too. I don't like asking randos for drugs, but I've been in the game long enough to recognize fellow druggies and dealers just by their look.

If you want to find psychedelics, MDMA, ketamine... just find all the psychedelic festivals in your area. Find a jam band concert. Hang out in the parking lot, and the drugs will be there. Often people walking around in the parking lot selling "water" or "beer" from a cooler, which they probably have, but they also usually sell drugs.

but honestly it would be worth teaching yourself how to properly use the dark net

Yeah, kinda....... I mean, I use for both reasons (fun/self-exploration, and escape/self-medicating). But you're right that the 'common' drugs are more geared towards the latter

God I wish I knew how to spot druggies or dealers, especially because I know I probably don't "look" like one myself............. no one ever approaches me or trusts with that sort of thing. Ugh

Maybe I'll try that, I've been meaning to try out local festivals and concerts anyway. As for the dark net, I can't say I haven't thought about that, but it's a matter of getting that info and making sure my dumbass doesn't fuck it up, y'know?

God I wish I knew how to spot druggies or dealers
You can see the desperation in their eyes. Certain lingo, too. Certain band shirts, 😄.

As for the dark net, I can't say I haven't thought about that, but it's a matter of getting that info and making sure my dumbass doesn't fuck it up, y'know?

It takes a bit to learn it properly. It's not something you learn overnight. But once you do, the dark net is the best dealer you will ever have.

I lost hope years ago. We're a dying breed.

Very few want or know the significance of quality drugs anymore.

Everybody wants the easy band aide shit nowadays. Fet n speed, it's strong and cheap easily sourced.

Grow yourself some mushrooms. It's easy and well worth it. Dont touch Fentanyl, that "opiates dont do jack shit to me" will change. The shit is strong as fuck and not like traditional opiates, beyond what most can comprehend. That's my advice.

Last edited:
The common drugs are drugs you can somewhat function on that kill physical and psychological pain. Ppl aren’t using them for fun or even because they like them generally; they are addicted and can’t get off those drugs…hence their high demand and business sense.

ketamine I would class into addictive escapist pain numbing drugs like heroin and crack…except you can function even less on it than those common drugs like heroin and meth. Ketamine addiction isn’t common and often only in the rave scene but pcp is in some places for this reason of these drugs being addictive.

It seems like ketamine is getting more popular and trendy and is now being exploited by the medical system for profit like opioids were in the early 2000s. Maybe we’ll see a demand for ketamine and it will become more colmom
I’m the streets or pcp will…I could see it happening.