• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the best sleeping pill I can get from my doctor

Someone in Canada is selling the hydrochloride salt on-line. I don't think it's legally controlled... just very dangerous.

There's a few vendors here in canada that sell rc benzo's, mxe, dmt lsd etc... We don't have laws yet so it's legal. Most won't deliver outside of Canada, especially to the USA

Reallty? I thought oding on benzos alone was just about impossible

WRONG.

It's the nitrobenzodiazepines (nitrazepam, clonazepam, flunitrazepam and so on) that are toxic. They cause liver damage. fast&bulbous provided a really detailed set of information. Worse still, the more potent ones seem to be more toxic to the liver. I don't think the reason is known. The liver toxicity is from a 2017 study. The Swedish study is from 2012 because THEY couldn't understand it and why they don't use nitrobenzodiazepines any more.

It IS all on here, I promise.

WRONG.

It's the nitrobenzodiazepines (nitrazepam, clonazepam, flunitrazepam and so on) that are toxic. They cause liver damage. fast&bulbous provided a really detailed set of information. Worse still, the more potent ones seem to be more toxic to the liver. I don't think the reason is known. The liver toxicity is from a 2017 study. The Swedish study is from 2012 because THEY couldn't understand it and why they don't use nitrobenzodiazepines any more.

Interesting. Funny that you mention clonazepam because when i was in the psych ward there was a guy in there who had drank 2 bottles of scotch and swallowed a bottle of clonazepam in a suicide attempt. Thankfully they managed to pump him out and save him. Hwe was lucky the scotch alone didnt kill him. I can drink alot but no way could i drink 2 bottles of scotch.

WRONG.

Liver damage doesn't kill one in the peaceful positive way that respiratory depression secondary to an acute sedative O/D does. So obviously these people who took lethal doses must have suffered tremendously.

Thanks. I had just been made homeless and wanted to listen to some of my fav music before I died so went to the library. Instead of regular bathrooms they have like individual little rooms with toilet sink etc you can lock. As soon as I felt the barbs take effect, I was gonna go in one and lock the door and nobody would find me for hours. The barbs hit super fast, though, and I ended up collapsing in public. So I guess I got lucky to survive.
I didn't mix them with alcohol because I was worried I'd vomit and survive.
I did mix them with opioids though.

Looks like it was a potent barb, which one was it? There are a few out there even today though it is hard to get them. That said, even phenobarb can be really dangerous if the dose is high enough. In 2003 I overdosed on amylobarbitone, I think it was 9 grams from memory. I survived, took the overdose on a Tuesday afternoon and woke up on a Friday morning. The second time was with pentobarbitone, which was 6 grams in the form of a veterinary anaesthetic in a bottle. I survived that too, I slept longer this time too, but still managed to wake up.
Both times without medical intervention, mind you. Seems as though I might be immune (to a point) to barbiturates. At that point, I figured there would be no real point in trying again. In 2020 I considered taking 18g of pento, but ended up flushing it because my hearing came back to normal. Sudden hearing loss is an absolute insult to a musician, even more of an insult when dealing with a doctor who claims to know about it but did nothing to treat it except send me home with useless fucking ear drops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it was a potent barb, which one was it? There are a few out there even today though it is hard to get them. That said, even phenobarb can be really dangerous if the dose is high enough. In 2003 I overdosed on amylobarbitone, I think it was 9 grams from memory. I survived, took the overdose on a Tuesday afternoon and woke up on a Friday morning. The second time was with pentobarbitone, which was 6 grams in the form of a veterinary anaesthetic in a bottle. I survived that too, I slept longer this time too, but still managed to wake up.
Both times without medical intervention, mind you. Seems as though I might be immune (to a point) to barbiturates. At that point, I figured there would be no real point in trying again. In 2020 I considered taking 18g of pento, but ended up flushing it because my hearing came back to normal. Sudden hearing loss is an absolute insult to a musician, even more of an insult when dealing with a doctor who claims to know about it but did nothing to treat it except send me home with useless fucking ear drops.

It was Phenobarbital. You still don't need that much to OD, although I took like 10x the max. prescription dose without a tolerance.

Last edited by a moderator: