⫸STICKY⫷ 📶 Bluelight Social Media Links + Discord #️⃣

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me please?
So my phone perma died the other day, so i bought a new one. Install discord and authy etc but when i try to login the Hcaptcha thing just keeps spinning. Theres an option to open in browser if you are having Hcaptcha issues, but it just does the same thing and never loads.
Anyone had this issue and resolved it before?
Thanks.

Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could help me please?
So my phone perma died the other day, so i bought a new one. Install discord and authy etc but when i try to login the Hcaptcha thing just keeps spinning. Theres an option to open in browser if you are having Hcaptcha issues, but it just does the same thing and never loads.
Anyone had this issue and resolved it before?
Thanks.
You happen to be using a VPN?

Oh boy, just the other day I nearly got banned from r/kava for having the gall to ask a question about a natural kava extract. They told me to look at how addictive kratom is, referred me to some bullshit r/kratomaddiction and deleted my post.

I was honestly shocked... apparently they only allow posts about pure, unadulterated natural kava "Noble kava", because of course extracting it is similar to drug abuse and they aren't drug users :rolleyes:

apparently /r/kava hates the people in /r/kratom who then hates the people in /r/opiates :ROFLMAO: shifting stigmas I guess
yeah man, reddit is full of idiots, to be honest..
I got suspended for 7 days just for telling the mods of r/psychonaut (months later) that it would be wiser to forgive me for having written a thread they didn't like...they had banned me forever just for that..
Time has told that I was at least partially right so I thought that I should ask them to "forgive" me.
They instead muted me and denounced me for "harassment"

and yeah, kava forums are quite usually bad in terms of accepting other substance's users, they don't take a drug, they take KAVA, the same happen with r/kratom, they don't take a opioid, they take KRATOM.

Last edited:
Well, if google mechanisms keep putting you on blocklists, you need to try to change your site code and maybe try to hide some materials from the searching bots so they will see only the information that will help you to get more visits and don't put you in blocklists.
Yeah, that will be part of our digital upgrade. We will be making a new home page with curated content likely.