• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2023-2024 NFL Discussion

GF2VBGNXEAAaXa9

Imagine self defending yourself with that then having the court/jury see that you did it with that knife even tho you're innocent

Christian McCaffrey's grandfather won the silver medal in the 1960 Olympics 100 meter dash, and his father was a former wide receiver who won three Super Bowls with the 49ers and Broncos

And his father and grandfather both married female athletes
Ed McCaffrey had three straight 1,000 yard seasons in Denver with coach Mike Shanahan, and his son Christian McCaffrey's coach is Mike Shanahan's son Kyle Shanahan.

Speaking of which who do you like to win the Super Bo' NSA, Krink, Mal, madness, ions and Jimmy and Mysterier-Galactoid

stupor bowl

I'm not sure if I want to listen to the game on the radio cuz I don't like the TV commercials

idk i’ve been wanting to flop to kc and i’m thinking i may.. just can’t pull the trigger on the flop. I haven’t laid any money yet… hmmm 🔮

I'm going with SF but chiefs will probably win because it'll boost the economy more, or whatever reason refs decide to make bad calls if the chiefs are behind in the 4th quarter

I'm siding to SFran.
But the NFL will never let them win.
The NFL will never let a Mr. Irrelevant win a super bowl.

I'm siding to SFran.
But the NFL will never let them win.
The NFL will never let a Mr. Irrelevant win a super bowl.

Me too best we can hope for is that mahomes can't play for some reason