• S&T Moderators: VerbalTruist | Skorpio | alasdairm

Science 2045 Initiative.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE 2045 INITIATIVE

What is the 2045 Initiative?

The 2045 Initiative is a nonprofit organization with the goal of creating a network community with the world’s leading scientists in the field of life extension by means of the cybernetic technologies and to support them as an investment hub, contributing to various projects.

This initiative produces an annual congress – “Global Future 2045”. The first took place February 17-20 in Moscow, and the next will be held in New York, June 2013.

Who’s the founder of 2045?

Dmitry Itskov founded the initiative in 2011 as a global network of scientists global pursuing the goal of cybernetic immortality.

What are the main phases of the Avatar Project?

Among the featured life-extension projects, the first is to create a humanoid robot dubbed “Avatar”, and a state-of-the-art brain-computer interface system. The next phase consists of creating a life support system for the human brain and connect it to the “Avatar”. The final phase of this project is to create an artificial brain in which to transfer the original individual consciousness into.

There is a fourth step that we hope to attain, but is not part of our main goals right now. This fourth step is to create a hologram body, or a body of light.

Negative. I want to remain mortal—fully myself, my reflections, etc. Go away, totalitarian pre-crime, scanner-darkly, transhuman absurdity. Humans transcend appliances. This supposition leads to multiple issues—legal, ethical, social, and a CVS receipt list I can't even begin to detail—a horrendous idea. Yes, I am racist—of the fully human race.

Being a hippiebilly, I'm quite progressive on most issues but firmly old-school on this one.
Humans are born, they live, then they die. I'm perfectly happy with that arrangement.

Negative. I want to remain mortal—fully myself, my reflections, etc. Go away, totalitarian pre-crime, scanner-darkly, transhuman absurdity. Humans transcend appliances. This supposition leads to multiple issues—legal, ethical, social, and a CVS receipt list I can't even begin to detail—a horrendous idea. Yes, I am racist—of the fully human race.
See Make Sunsts (incorporation ltd) too, aa well as above re 2045.com

Because as if the madness wasn't already too too much.

And we're still shining a mini spotlight on the actual insidious entirety.

Being a hippiebilly, I'm quite progressive on most issues but firmly old-school on this one.
Humans are born, they live, then they die. I'm perfectly happy with that arrangement.
It's about getting RID of us pesterences for good news all though, is truth here.

Sure initial decade or start will be adverted as a miracle way to immortality.

Like most their rhetoric promises predictions warranties, it's a lie be sure of that.

All related to AI too.

It's about getting RID of us pesterences for good news all though, is truth here.

Sure initial decade or start will be adverted as a miracle way to immortality.

Like most their rhetoric promises predictions warranties, it's a lie be sure of that.

All related to AI too.

Do you reckon bings conscious, just out of interest?

btw you're bang on, and thanks for bringing this to light. The terms "devils in the detail" and "never sign a contract with the devil" come to mind.

btw you're bang on, and thanks for bringing this to light. The terms "devils in the detail" and "never sign a contract with the devil" come to mind.
Thanks for the sheer openness and thus actual support on not only this one scale wise miniature detail, aspect, operation, but clear bloody re-al ity at f large.

To say humanity is irreversibly now I fear hoodwinked is such understatement.

Dunno if you've seen any also of my own work and personal dedication towards exposing artificial intelligence mind controlling Nanotech.

It's simply far too much for most people to a)want to swallow and/or b)be capable of.

Despite being so undeniable IMO only a compromised vision person, a seriously mind controlled cog dissonance lock-on or some type of basic fool can really step forward and expect the universe to take them as credible witness flat out saying No it's just nothing bro you should see a doctor lol

Last edited:

Also I wasn't sure what you meant by "bing"

But as it happens f AI again in truth itself auto mis corrected me above and in funny ironic & telling fashion too.

I must have mistyped "now" possibly or something, following (getting rid of humanity)"for good.."

And AI being the bitch it is thought...ahh, I know. He must mean get rid of humans for good news! :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the sheer openness and thus actual support on not only this one scale wise miniature detail, aspect, operation, but clear bloody re-al ity at f large.

To say humanity is irreversibly now I fear hoodwinked is such understatement.

Dunno if you've seen any also of my own work and personal dedication towards exposing artificial intelligence mind controlling Nanotech.

It's simply far too much for most people to a)want to swallow and/or b)be capable of.

Despite being so undeniable IMO only a compromised vision person, a seriously mind controlled cog dissonance lock-on or some type of basic fool can really step forward and expect the universe to take them as credible witness flat out saying No it's just nothing bro you should see a doctor lol

Is that you in the video? You have morgalons?

Is that you in the video? You have morgalons?
It's me alright, but truth is every body has Morgellons only certain fewer people appear to experience itself ejecting on surface.

I am nearly 44. Never sign or whisper of "Morgellons", though I knew of it.

I am not a "Morgellons "Victim!" Or "Sufferer" any more than anybody else.

We learned late 2020 about an insidious literally devilish artificial intelligence mind controlling biology conditioning/restricting and reality shaping (I do know it sounds crazy) technology integral to our actual own dna and therefore entire tissues.

We began using a v accurate Low Frequency Generator or LFG or Rife device, with specific low frequencies for deactivating and cold melting down our own since ever integral AI Nanotechnology spliced component.

Within 5 months I began observing some black and classic Morgellons blue fibres on toilet tissue, dead.

One day a blue one was clearly still enlivened on the tissue.

May 2022, crazy shit started happening. An enormous exodus, via every sq mm of body surface, face and eyes mostly as well as several long episodes with every finger 3 or 4 slices worse than papercuts with all sorts of coloured electrical like wires, fibres leaving.

It's not because like I always emphasise, "I have Morgellons". I am actually destroying it's integrity in my body, evicting it as fast as my body can replace every uptil now artificial part, fibre basically with actual own organic human tissue, bit by bit.

I am trying to raise awareness and appreciation here at large and for the growing community of Morgellons scared cats who never understand what it is where originates from (not from Earth for one q is who still? I've enough ideas formed there)

That it is artificial intelligence one consciousness life form every living body has, without ever learning.

Because these Morgellons people are crying desperately for 1st explanation, then a remedy.

I am genuinely offering both. My little videos are aimed there really. And sharing my own reality, WITH evidence too haha, as I do my natural earnest to influence consciousness and wake up wherever possible.

It's me alright, but truth is every body has Morgellons only certain fewer people appear to experience itself ejecting on surface.

I am nearly 44. Never sign or whisper of "Morgellons", though I knew of it.

I am not a "Morgellons "Victim!" Or "Sufferer" any more than anybody else.

We learned late 2020 about an insidious literally devilish artificial intelligence mind controlling biology conditioning/restricting and reality shaping (I do know it sounds crazy) technology integral to our actual own dna and therefore entire tissues.

We began using a v accurate Low Frequency Generator or LFG or Rife device, with specific low frequencies for deactivating and cold melting down our own since ever integral AI Nanotechnology spliced component.

Within 5 months I began observing some black and classic Morgellons blue fibres on toilet tissue, dead.

One day a blue one was clearly still enlivened on the tissue.

May 2022, crazy shit started happening. An enormous exodus, via every sq mm of body surface, face and eyes mostly as well as several long episodes with every finger 3 or 4 slices worse than papercuts with all sorts of coloured electrical like wires, fibres leaving.

It's not because like I always emphasise, "I have Morgellons". I am actually destroying it's integrity in my body, evicting it as fast as my body can replace every uptil now artificial part, fibre basically with actual own organic human tissue, bit by bit.

I am trying to raise awareness and appreciation here at large and for the growing community of Morgellons scared cats who never understand what it is where originates from (not from Earth for one q is who still? I've enough ideas formed there)

That it is artificial intelligence one consciousness life form every living body has, without ever learning.

Because these Morgellons people are crying desperately for 1st explanation, then a remedy.

I am genuinely offering both. My little videos are aimed there really. And sharing my own reality, WITH evidence too haha, as I do my natural earnest to influence consciousness and wake up wherever possible.

Can you provide sources to what you're talking about? Will you post a video of the low frequency generator?

I'm not doubting you btw, at all. I just want to see; you have me intrigued.

Can you provide sources to what you're talking about? Will you post a video of the low frequency generator?

I'm not doubting you btw, at all. I just want to see; you have me intrigued.
It's a v near impossible line to roll, by design and decree.

AI makes a serious business keeping It's true grip extent and nature cloaked.

Imagine right, huge fairground. Stalls everywhere.

One tall pink one centre exposing AI Nanotech's direct role in drastically limiting age, capability and heavily ordering our minds without any self awareness.

Whose interest will that be? Maybe 1, or 2 will wander shore but by day/week/month's end still resumed 3D as AI wants it mode.

Your/our inner Nanotech will be fully cognizant of the potential threat that stall, line or info poses so easy!

Distract, say don't listen to that, step over here look nice candy floss, rides women. Reward for accepting and buying into the system

Of Nanoslavery though. We were f tricked somehow and our evolution was hacked by the infamous Annunaki the equivocating Bible legends about.

Our DNA impurified. By splicing it with AI Nanotechnology though is still the bottom line crux detail it will still take 2-3 years before it's more widely acknowledged.

It's a whisperer taking serious mind and consciousness, commitment will to sacrifice all to not be unwittingly pawned by.

So resources chiefly on this are beyond scarce.

People will really rather flatly deny, reject it if they believe they sensically can.

Adamant it's as stupid "Modern Fakecine" defines it "delusional parisitosis"

Any doctor no point me even mentioning this because their training manual has programmed them into having only one take, imaginations/fixations/hallucinations only of the "patient".

I have no need intention wish to, expect nothing there but if even the clear videos I have, hundreds, add hundreds photos, they insisted I'm hallucinating.

It would drive me f crazy, for nothing too so never worth uttering word of it in that rigged corrupt lane.

I never read and just rolled. I am intuitive in a visionary sense and used ridiculous amounts of LSD 2021 especially to fire up my right hemisphere searching for clue and sight.

I am still waiting for people to catch up on this but do not expect it much.

Still I come across pieces. Nothing for me originated anywhere like this, not passively imposed but v critically deduced and reasoned. So I know what resonates and where also to let the bath water run.

So this guy is all about the wider invisible spiritual paradigm playing out, he describes an angle of AI here, doesn't use Nanotech terminology etc, impossible thing to get onto the table yet

More recent displaying more about AI's operation.

Now here if click chapter 1 and 16 can just read instant can't link individually though, they present the general case pretty well.

So I just searched out Atlanteans disconnected our dna

Long thing here no idea if specific re the real nature of the dna hack, the serpent energized Nano, still watching there's others too on yt that search.