European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2CBritain.

TheSpade

Bluelighter
So Im slowly but surely coming down off some luvverly 2cb pills.

This has restored my faith in drugs. :p <3

Surely this has to be the new E? Is it better than Ecstacy?

Right now im really jaded with E so im saying YES it is. Its lovely, warm, socilable, happy, colourful, beautiful, lovely, raindow coloured amazingness and its just great fun to be on. Fuckin loving it! =D

Im off to chill fir a bit be back soooooon.

2cb is fun no doubt but it lost it's appeal pretty quickly when i went through a short phase of over-doing it. I'm yet to try it in a proper club environment though

^Yes like many drugs (especially phens) it soon builds tolerance issues!

Keep it to "sensible" levels please and save money , get more out of less and keep brain and life on track!

Back in '02 I managed to secure a sizeable quantity of 2CB tablets at a very favourable rate.

The person "flogging" them was getting complaints from his customers and he thought they were bunk / dodgy. I offered 50p each and he jumped at the chance.

More fool him.

Lucky you QuickFix it is bloody lovely stuff.

Everyone should listen to Namnlost spar 3 by The Go Team, amazingly good music. Also enjoyed listening to Shine On You Crazy Diamond and assorted Pink Floyd masterpeices as well as Dave Gilmoures "Island" whilst slowly coming down there. Driftin away into my own thoughts...magic.

I never ever saw drug taking as something other than recreational fun but tonight I thought about a few things in my life and came to a few conclusions and I feel I have learnt something from this plus it was amazing fun....like Ecstasy for the soul and mind.

This is seriously better than E but not sure if I'd be brave enough yet to try this in a club, think anxiety would get the better of me even tho it quite possibly has the potential to be the most sociable drug around with the least negative factors (as far as I can see?).

POSITIVES:
Bright Rainbow colours everywhere. :D
Music sounds fantastic. :D
Sociable and thought provoking. :D
Makes you super uber happy. :D
Makes you want to dance. :D
Very limited if any mind fuck. :D
Makes you feel great without looking like a mongo. :D
Makes you horny and have the ability to do something about it. :D
Did I mention EVERYTHING looks so pretty. :D

Loved that experience soooooooo much. Taking Es just makes me feel dirty now a days so Im staying away from that, only drugs will be some 2cb now and again if it ever comes my way. Its luuuuuuuuuuuuuush! :=D

LAWL

me and cletus are just about to neck some 2cb, first time for him. we will have 25 mg each, i think that will be just perfect. cletus is built like a brick shithouse so he may not even notice it. lol

he is on the phone to the wife explaining why he won't he home for a while (i.e. lying_) LOL

\excited=D =D =D =D =D =D

\so far eckies-mdma-lsd %)

TheSpade said:
Makes you horny and have the ability to do something about it. :D

Ooooh i forgot about that part! An orgasm on 2cb is quite possibly the most amazing sensation i've ever experienced :D

No comedown today either. :D

Slept for 12hours last night.

Felix are you alive to tell us how it went?

i like it... but found it a bit, it was pretty etc.. but i found it a little boring after a while. its good though! but prefer acid :)

I didn't find it sociable, that was the main difference to MDMA I found. In fact I felt pretty anxious on it.

I have never tried it. Huddersfield is mostly full of ignorant twats who only sell pills, coke and weed.

Fucking love the stuff. Makes me very social indeed, unlike MDMA inwhich I find it hard to string a thought together never mind get it out my mouth.

Think I had this a couple of years ago, got really nice visuals, floating above forests.

Brownz said:
I have never tried it. Huddersfield is mostly full of ignorant twats who only sell pills, coke and weed.
Sounds a lot like Swindon.

Holy fuckshit did I enjoy my first 2cb last night. Some acid & an e taken earlier - the mood was now complete. Feeble excuses were made that I was not gonna be coming home in the near future. Sorted.

Set & setting was important last night. The precious was necked & Daft Punk were playing a live set. Those evil french genius bastards made me feel extra special. The ceiling was a breathing & swirling mess - a bit like myself! Lay back for fucking ages conducting the music with my hands & was just blown away by the trails that they made. Even the shadows on the wall had trails showing. Felix noted this first & blew me away he could see it as well. Weird as fuck!

It felt a real good high & I'd defo be up for more in the near future. Slight feelings of anxiousness today during the comedown, but feel much better now.

Good stuff. :)

I'd imagine the comedown was more from the E than anything else.
I've never had a comedown off 2cb other than feeling tired because I've spent the whole night awake!