• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs (4-Aco-DMT) + DXM?

Magic812

Greenlighter
About to take my first dose of 4-Aco-DMT in about an hour, I eyeballed 10-15mg into a capsule for a test dose for my first time (Only have Hundredth Scales and heard it will degrade too fast to store long term if I try to make a liquid solution for volumetric dosing ) Is there any real risks of serotonin syndrome happening if I decide to take a 2nd plateau dose of dxm with it (just 150mg freebase dxm) or any danger from me taking my dose of bupropion the day before?? Just double checking first.. Hoping for a decent introduction to this chemical tonight to get a feel for it before I actually dive in and explore it more🙃

About to take my first dose of 4-Aco-DMT in about an hour, I eyeballed 10-15mg into a capsule for a test dose for my first time (Only have Hundredth Scales and heard it will degrade too fast to store long term if I try to make a liquid solution for volumetric dosing ) Is there any real risks of serotonin syndrome happening if I decide to take a 2nd plateau dose of dxm with it (just 150mg freebase dxm) or any danger from me taking my dose of bupropion the day before??
Yes. Even beyond the risk I suspect someone with no tryptamine experience might get way too high with 20mg AcO-DMT and 200mg of DXM.

It really depends on how long you have taken bupropion. Its either going to give you SS or blunt the experience. Not taking it for a day will do nothing. It takes weeks to months to get out of your body.

Last edited: