80's Music Techno Remixes

Might want to checkout "Kid 2000" by Hybrid, its from "Kid" Chrissie Hynde and The Pretenders

1. Tainted love by Softcell ( cant name a particular artist but that track has been remixed quite a few times )
2. Love Song by the Cure, Remix by Funklab (!!!Sick!!!)
3. In the Air tonight by Phil Collins remix by R. Fresh, very rare.
4.Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics Remix by DJ Infinity ( I've heard almost all of those remixes, and the one Infinity did is the sickest if you like breaks )

Plus I forgot all the " Use your love " remixes that had come out a few years ago. Sharaz, DJ X, Malicious Mike, R-fresh and Infinity remixed that track.

R.I.P. 20C by Love and Rockets, remix by Jackal and Hyde. Out of print, $80.00, IMHO it's worth it.

atmospherix said:
4.Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics Remix by DJ Infinity ( I've heard almost all of those remixes, and the one Infinity did is the sickest if you like breaks )

its actually called Infiniti - Looking for Something and good luck trying to find it on vinyl. My girlfriend and I have tried to look for a reasonably priced copy to give her sister as a present for a while now... it goes for way more than its worth.

atmospherix said:
R.I.P. 20C by Love and Rockets, remix by Jackal and Hyde. Out of print, $80.00, IMHO it's worth it.

i didn't know jackal and hyde did one, but i have RITM's remix on vinyl. its a decent enough remix.

Mystic Styles said:
its actually called Infiniti - Looking for Something and good luck trying to find it on vinyl. My girlfriend and I have tried to look for a reasonably priced copy to give her sister as a present for a while now... it goes for way more than its worth.
Infiniti or DJ infiniti or whatever, I'm gonna send you a PM as to where you can find it for $20.

Mystic Styles said:
False, well, your right about everything about the remix title, if you look at the picture of the record in the PM I sent you, you can read what it says. I'm pretty sure " Looking for Something " is a different track, than what I was talking about.

the mix i'm looking for is definitely called looking for something by infiniti. its a whitelabel and i think "looking for something" is the only lyrics it actually uses from the song as well.

Mystic Styles said:
i didn't know jackal and hyde did one, but i have RITM's remix on vinyl. its a decent enough remix.
The Jackal and Hyde remix is just nasty, i have'nt heard the RITM remix though.

not yet. the RITM remix is on remixes volume 2 (3x12), and i'm pretty sure its out of print and expensive as well. its called the "death metal techno remix"

I think I know what you're talking about ( RITM ), anyway go to Freshproductions.com, then click on "Recycled Vinyl" and look through his selection, you're better off browsing the selection Vs. a search ( sometimes a search will pull up 0 results, yet he has the record ) go there and look, the price cant be anymore than $20.

that is not infiniti's version of sweet dreams. i actually had that whitelabel and gave it away to a friend. infiiniti's is one sided, has "looking for something" on the whitelabel i think. in fact, thats is a crappy whitlabel. all the tracks on it are half ass edits with no intro or outro.

I just found it on his site, the one I mentioned above. Well...............................................................you're right about the price, he wants $49.95 plus shipping. i thought it would be lower

go to his site and search the " D " section of Recycled Vinyl, all his tracks are under DJ Infiniti there.

yeah, actually 49.99 isn't bad compared to what some people want. most people i've talked to that actually have it either wont part with it or won't part with it for under a 100 bucks.