• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 91% Purity Amphetamine Sulfate 😱

carlitosnoc

Greenlighter
Hello people. I want to tell you about my experience to see if something similar has happened to someone else with the speed and to see if this is normal.
About two weeks ago I got speed (amphetamine sulphate in Spain) of high purity. I love speed but I'm used to typical 60% caffeinated amphetamine sulphate and only 10% amphetamine sulphate hahaha you get my drift. The person I took it from told me that she was about 90% amphetamine sulphate. Obviously I didn't believe her, I thought she was kidding me. He was probably saying that to get me to buy him more and then it was just caffeine.
I usually make speed stripes generous.
What a trip he gave me. The first day I enjoyed it like never before. I had never felt anything like it. I even thought it wasn't amphetamine and that it was an RC or something weird.
That night, I had to take a Lormetazepam pill and even so I didn't fall asleep all night, taking 4 hours without consuming anything. The next day I put in a small stripe to hold out a little better during the day until nightfall and be able to sleep and it accelerated me too much. My heart was beating very hard. I spent almost the whole day as if my heart was going to come out of the place just with that little line.
I had sent a sample to Energy Control for analysis shortly after getting it and today they gave me the result: it has 91% amphetamine sulphate. Is what happened to me normal?
Another thing that caught my attention is that the following days it was very difficult for me to speak. I was stuttering all the time and it was hard for me to find the words to say a sentence. I was also kind of thick-minded. I had already slept and everything but I had a hard time concentrating on anything. That second day he was also lacking orientation or balance. I was stumbling around and had a hard time concentrating on things and couldn't think straight at times. I was also very very clumsy and very stiff muscles. Now it's almost gone, but I was worried.
I loved it but is it normal that with a small line it is so so accelerated? I had to try to slow down because if I didn't go I would take off from the ground. I also had a very very dry mouth. I have never had it so dry. I had to drink water every so often because I didn't have saliva to speak. I also had to shower twice a day because I was sweating like a pig. The first day he spoke at a speed never seen before. The next day I wanted but it was hard for me.

Imo these arent normal reactions, now i dont know that much about amp already since i had little interest in amp, i liked doing a binge every few months but i could only get average quality which made me nervous, tweaking etc and it made me feel good but i didnt want to call it real euphoria, i thought amp wasnt capable of much more and the heavy crash and ongoing insomnia were hell.

Now i never could have pictured me addicted to amp but two weeks ago i got into contact with 2 chemist cooks that claimed their stuff was as pure as it could possibly be and they performed no cuts whatsoever.

I purchased 100g, which is minimal buy amount, got it lab tested and wtf these guys seemed really top professionals cause the lab result said totally pure amp!

I did one small line which kicked in with a bang within 1min or so and man, i considered that pure amp compared to every other amp i ever had as completely new, different and infinitely superior drug!

First of all i had super intense euphoria in both body as mind, my mind was crystal clear, and my body had a strong energy boost but still relax, no pounding heart, no tweaking, no nervousness, after that first line i was sold im now two weeks on it daily besides a few days pause i took, after now 6 days awake j still have undiminished effects from every small line which i only needed fo redose after 10 to 12 hrs, and now 6 dsys awake and im still crystal clear in my mind, no shadow ppl, no other hallucinations and still this intense euphoria in both body and mind.

So my pure amp only gives great effects without negative side effects and this already for two weeks, so my expierrnce is kinda the opposite of yours...

Cheers