View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

A Box of Toys For Brains- PD SpaceBar

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh thats beautiful... so uncle andy when do i get to read the thesis????? do i have to wait til its published and ur famous and im still reading it as an assignment for my class or what? :D

^Sexy girl <3 First visit to the Lounge in months too :D
Me too strangely enough. ;)

Sexy karma. :)

And love is in the air... and particularly in this thread. <3

Thank-you. And love is certianly in the air in this thread <3

^that is sweet... karma, beautiful picture <3
your beautiful... *blushes* stop :D

Karma, you look good enough to eat ;) :)
Im sure that you are tasty too :) probably like shnozberries ;)

That said... the lounge is a bit creepy and i may have to take those pictures down sooner than later. Do people like strictly hang out in the lounge? :\

oh thats beautiful... so uncle andy when do i get to read the thesis????? do i have to wait til its published and ur famous and im still reading it as an assignment for my class or what? :D

hey man! you can read it if you'd like. Want to wait just like 3 weeks until its finalized?

this is like the second near-final draft right now

thanks for the interest friend :D

As soon as ur ready to confuse me let me know :) im sure u have sooo much interesting literature to recommend too, i still need to get goin on some of that Tye, i was supposed to do it already :\

karma said:
That said... the lounge is a bit creepy and i may have to take those pictures down sooner than later. Do people like strictly hang out in the lounge? :\
Pretty much yeah. :\ The longue sucks big time IMO. They cant even begin to understand the l<3ve that goes on here. It's all flames over there :|

^ Must admit there's never seemed to be a great deal of stuff in the longue i could comprehend. They don't even seem to do silly properly....

Gabbachris thread about chases is a winner tho :D - that apart & the naked women - hi Miss Karma ;) - it's like a virtual cacophony - however if them that goes there likes it that's good enough I suppose

anybody around? im just sittin here pretty bored, prob gonna have to have a nice toke soon and think of something fun to do tonight lol

Hey PD! =D

I'm glad you guys are so full of love (as always, it seems)! I'm trying to stay positive, but I've been having a lot of really shitty anxiety lately - just gave a solo recital on piano, and the stage-fright gave me I guess what you could call an anxiety attack. :( I'm proud of my performance, at least...

Probably going to be doing a pull on 1 lb mhrb soon, though - I suspect that some tryptamine love is just what I need at this point in my life. <3

Peace!

uh oh the big 200th post haha

AppleCore, sry about ur anxiety...sounds like that performance was quite the feat tho! Its such a rewarding feeling to walk offstage after giving a solo performance :D

so who wants to socialize? :D i think i may test out a little mephedrone tonight, tho the vascular effects have me a little apprehensive. I'm usually very good about doing a low dose and sticking to it without redosing or anything, so I may try eating 100-150 mg tonight and THATS IT! lol ive heard this is notorious for redosing and i definitely dont want to turn this into a binge as it seems rather unhealthy

Testing out the theory that "early to bed and early to rise make a man healthy, wealthy, and wise" this evening. It's 7 P.M. - about 5 hours before I'd normally crash, but I'm heading off to bed now...

I'm hoping to be able to wake up, smoke a couple bowls, and actually enjoy the morning, as opposed to being rushed to get to school on time in a tired stupor.

See you in the dream world, guys! :)

Sweet dreams...

hows the 4-MMC Neuro? I havent tried it yet, but from what ive read i can easily see myself going through .5g in a night. It happened with methylone :\

im feeling a bit anxious about not being able to smoke pot for the next couple days due to my monthly drug test. :(
just sitting here, slowly toking away at the last bowl ill be smoking.

At least ill have some DMT =D<3=D
man, its like falling in love all over again :)
i get all giddy after smoking it. And it makes laughing feel so great, so REAL, it just comes bursting out of you... <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.