• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall Duration?

Ganjasaurusrex

Bluelighter
Hey all, sorry if this has been asked before (sure it has), but I've searched through a few pages of threads and havent found anything. I have no tolerence to adderall, and plan on popping 30 mg's and snorting 10 mg's. Just curious as to how long this will get me tweaked?

Im also curious as to how long the comeup takes when snorted compared to swallowed whole? Does snorted adderall make you come up faster and come down quicker?

Thanks all! =D should be a good day off!

-> Basic Drug Discussion

IR Adderall lasts roughly 6 hours, give or take a few. Snorting will obviously hit you faster and the duration won't be as long as oral administration.

Yeah, you'll get 'tweaked' on 40mg without a tolerance. Not spun-the-fuck-out-on-meth tweaked, but you'll be bouncy.

Snorting Adderall never worked for me because there's so much inactive pill material that would clog my nose up and keep the good stuff from getting absorbed. Only Adderall's worth snorting are XR beads, crushed up of course.

Taking it orally is the best way to do it IMO, like I said with no tolerance 40mg orally should give you a good time and last longer than if you were to snort it. You could even crush it up and swallow it that way to make it hit you faster (unless they're the IR pills, then it would be pointless), or hell...if you're feeling adventurous you could even plug 'em. Works great with Adderall

Thanks a lot for the fast replies! And sorry for posting this in the wrong forums. Im feeling the effects now, and really like it. My head is extremely clear, but Ive got a real nice body high, and its real easy to zone out to the trance I've got playing right now. In fact, I didnt feel a damn thing until I turned some music on and got into it, then the first wave hit me. The high from this stuff is similar to ecstasy (Have had clean/dirty pills, this feels like the dirty).

I think Im just rambling now, but man do I love a good stimulant, I should prolly continue to avoid cocaine though, I know that stuff would tear my wallet up. Anyone have any recommendations for activities to perform during this drugs effects?

Thanks <3 :)

Figured I'd post up the conclusion of my experience. This was the 2nd time I have done Adderall. The first time I popped 40 mg's of the same pills, and proceeded to smoke some marijuana. The experience was intense, with a very strong euphoria. I played world of warcraft and stayed up for the whole night (A rarity for me).

This time however, I noticed the experience was much less euphoric. For most of the experience I didnt even really feel a high, other than when I was listening to music or went outside and sat down in the nice weather. I played call of duty 4 slightly worse than usual, due to the body high making it a bit difficult to aim.

I got really social and wanted someone to talk too. All of my friends but 1 happened to be at school during most of the experience, and that friend wasnt picking up his phone. On top of this, this was the 2nd day of my cannabis break, in order to detox to get a job.

I was quite disapointed with the lack of euphoria and ecstasy that I was hoping to get. Without a nice bowl of dank, this seemed like just half a drug. I hadnt eaten before the experience, and really regretted it. I just got around to finally eating an apple and a granola bar. It had been 24 hours since my last meal, but still wasnt hungry at all.

About 3 hours or so ago, 6 hours after dosing, I had started to come down a bit, and felt like poopy. I hung out with a friend of mine for a while, and ended up smoking a little bit of bud. I really do need to be on a break, but I didn't feel like feeling like crap for the rest of the day. This got me quite high (probably from the break) but the high was distinctly different. It brought the Adderalls high back up quite a bit, but was different before. This time it had that distinct speedy oh my god euphoria that I had been expecting, though it was no where near what I got smoking a big bowl during the peak during my last experience.

Not eating makes a huge difference for me. Gotta have plenty of fuel in my body, or stimulants won't really work at all... besides making me feel jittery and insane.

You oughta try Dexedrine. If the body high from Adderall is too much for you, dexedrine should be way better. It doesn't mess with your heart rate, blood pressure and all that as much.

I have a question about duration when snorting XR's. If I were to snort 30mgs of the crushed up beads of a 30mg XR pill, how long do you guys think it would last? I've never snorted adderall before but I'd like to try it to minimize the length and see if the high is much better. While I haven't snorted it before I take adderall fairly often to study for tests/long drives.

If you effectively defeated the time-release mechanism, then it would last about the same amount of time as amphetamine in instant-release form - about 6 hours.

bishop912 said:
I have a question about duration when snorting XR's. If I were to snort 30mgs of the crushed up beads of a 30mg XR pill, how long do you guys think it would last? I've never snorted adderall before but I'd like to try it to minimize the length and see if the high is much better. While I haven't snorted it before I take adderall fairly often to study for tests/long drives.
If you want to maximize the high (maximize peak plasma levels), from what I understand snorting or plugging are your best options.

eat before you pop adderal IR or eat within the hour of taking an adderal xr
addies are great if you need to get shit done

Adderall is one of the most productive drugs out there. It doesn't make you so fucked up that you can't get work/school etc done. It actually helps you stay focused on otherwise boring and tiresome tasks. I find snorting it is a waste. Oral is my preferred method of administration. Don't take it later on towards the night unless you want to be awake till the sun comes out.