Venting Alcohol WD

Oopsy daisy. Slipped up again.

did make a nice Tomato soup during it, only positiv thing I can mention.

At least you made some soup 😋 and have gave yourself some sober days in between to rest etc....well done on getting through the physical withdrawal period. How are you managing to not go overboard?
If you're not getting physical withdrawals anymore and aren't heavily binging you're doing really really well especially if your relapses are becoming smaller/shorter 🙂

At least you made some soup 😋 and have gave yourself some sober days in between to rest etc....well done on getting through the physical withdrawal period. How are you managing to not go overboard?
If you're not getting physical withdrawals anymore and aren't heavily binging you're doing really really well especially if your relapses are becoming smaller/shorter 🙂
Eleborate the soup was great.

But When I awoke I had no idea what day it was. That is how dark it gets. Tuesday. At which date I had an a appointment for my Fysio.

Thank the lord for these mouth caps and detergant\ s. To mask my collum/ breath. But in the end a wise lesson.

Regarding the temptation's, they are by no mean's under control. Opoid's are luring.

Eleborate the soup was great.

But When I awoke I had no idea what day it was. That is how dark it gets. Tuesday. At which date I had an a appointment for my Fysio.

Thank the lord for these mouth caps and detergant\ s. To mask my collum/ breath. But in the end a wise lesson.

Regarding the temptation's, they are by no mean's under control. Opoid's are luring.
Glad you enjoyed your homemade soup at least lol 🙂

Yeah it's not worth it really. Days long binges and all that. But you can't beat yourself up. Hope you feel better soon.

Glad you enjoyed your homemade soup at least lol 🙂

Yeah it's not worth it really. Days long binges and all that. But you can't beat yourself up. Hope you feel better soon.
That soup gotta a nasty trail. :confused:

My mixer I noticed during doing the dishes this morning is missing the blade. A tiny metal propeller, that is supposed to be able to come of . For easy cleaning purposes. One of the mixer sides is bend, which wasn't the last time I used it.

That day of making the soup I didn't drink. But I have no clue what happened. Did I ingest it? Was I in a Benzo haze?

For all good measure's. I contacted the dr.'s assistent. And she assured me that if by slim chance I ingested it it will be in my shit coming day's. And to call the ER in case of sudden abdominal pain's which I guess includes dark stool caused by internal bleading.

I am paranoid as fucked atm. Turned my whole kitchen upside down and no sign of it. Did find my magnet so I can do a search in my green waste basket, again. Or on my body, will that work?

It is kinda funny if you look upon it from a 3rd person angle. Searching your :poop: for a piece of your mixer.

Last edited:
Btw no wd's and I am tapering them Benzo's.

Yesterday was weird as I didn't sleep until 5 in the morning fell asleep on a massive dosage of different Benzodiazepinen. Then next day after 3mg Pyrazolam I was fine for the day. No side effect's or wd's later on. It does seem stronger then Clobazam in the dosage provided (3 mg vs 20 mg). Only ...ZAM type of drug I know the rest is either ...PAM or ...LAM

Couldn't sleep again last night even after my second benzo pellet. But I probably have an sleeping disorder that developed the last few years. But tapering those pellet's works better then Booze.

no wd's and I am tapering them Benzo's. (actually I said this)
What would be wiser tapering the dose or delaying your moment of intake? Or both.

There is 12 hours between now and my last dose. So I can postpone my next dose. Or take less.
Lets go for a walk first, that is always good. Some 'fresh' air.

Update: its now 14 hour's since my last Benzo. But this should also work for Alcohol. No sign's of WD's. So I'll postpone my intake accordingly to my body's needs.

Last edited:
Drunk again after the EEG.

Fucked up again. For the sake of my mom and granny I need to quit. Any idea's?
Been clean so not physically addicted just mentally.

A small note - the Ashton manual is somewhat inaccurate. Specifically, clobazam (a 1,5, benzodiazepine) binds at different sites to the others (all 1,4 benzodiazepines). Clobazam will not stop withdrawal from other benzodiazeines.

I actually politely E-mailed Professor Ashton to point it out.... and WOW, was her reply grumpy. She didn't disagree, but I haven't seen her issue any corrections. Unprofessional.

It's 20 years ago that I wqas drinking 2 bottles of spirits a day. I did it for a year. It took a year of depression and anxiety to stop, but I did. I got over the acute phase by ordering clomethiazol (Heminevrin) off the net. It's excellent at stopping all of the alcohol-withdrawal symptoms but it's addictive it it's own right and if you drink just a couple of beers on top of it, you die (see - Keith Moon)

What a ammount of relapses actually shocking to read back.

Today is my 31-st day of being sober again, a hard proces which i blame the kindling effect for. The first part until day 27 I was an absolute waste. A shadow of myself. Anhedonic and apethic, luckily there were no cravings as i went to far. Just feeling miserable.

Its only these last days i am starting to feel live flow back into me. like the coldness and the sweats made room for other things. Feeling content and acceptence. So i am heading the right direction even my mind feels like it cleared up. sleeping improved. Overal better then it was. thanks for the support.

What a ammount of relapses actually shocking to read back.

Today is my 31-st day of being sober again, a hard proces which i blame the kindling effect for. The first part until day 27 I was an absolute waste. A shadow of myself. Anhedonic and apethic, luckily there were no cravings as i went to far. Just feeling miserable.

Its only these last days i am starting to feel live flow back into me. like the coldness and the sweats made room for other things. Feeling content and acceptence. So i am heading the right direction even my mind feels like it cleared up. sleeping improved. Overal better then it was. thanks for the support.
So glad to hear you're making progress. You're getting over the hump, and it's only up from here. Be proud of yourself.