# (4) Spider-Man
# (5) Iron Man
# (5) Black Panther
# (6) Arnim Zola
# (6) Knull
# (6) Galactus
# (8) Death
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUHN5bG9ja2UifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlphYnUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkVsZWN0cm8ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik1yTmVnYXRpdmUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlNoYW5nQ2hpIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJJcm9uTWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJCbGFja1BhbnRoZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IktudWxsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBcm5pbVpvbGEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkdhbGFjdHVzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEZWF0aCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3BpZGVyTWFuIn1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

ywJvFsK.png

# (1) Nebula
# (2) Morbius
# (2) The Collector
# (2) Swarm
# (2) Colleen Wing
# (3) Storm
# (3) Lady Sif
# (4) Dracula
# (4) Iron Lad
# (5) M.O.D.O.K.
# (6) Apocalypse
# (6) America Chavez
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3dhcm0ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkNvbGxlZW5XaW5nIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJMYWR5U2lmIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNb2RvayJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQXBvY2FseXBzZSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW1lcmljYUNoYXZleiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiVGhlQ29sbGVjdG9yIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJOZWJ1bGEifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlN0b3JtIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJJcm9uTGFkIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJNb3JiaXVzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEcmFjdWxhIn1dfQ==
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Looks like a wicked fun deck. That iron man and shang chi are sickkk

That darkhawk too, i see u bb

That second deck, whats iron lad for?

That second deck, whats iron lad for?

iron lad is fucking badass

it copies the text of the top card in your deck

it makes almost any deck more consistent. It's kinda like Chavez in that way.

see it can copy modok on even if I haven't drawn it by turn 5. And sometimes if I play lad on 4 , it copies modok, then I get to play modok again on turn 5.

by that time even if you don't have Dracula down, your morbius is fucking huge and you have a 16-18 power apocalypse.

Also storm is busted in discard. Storm on 3, Dracula on 4 in the same lane.

Interesting

What do you think of mysteque instead of collectee?

Interesting

What do you think of mysteque instead of collectee?

honestly collector is the most cuttable card in the deck. It's good because sometimes you have a game where you draw swarm and Colleen and he can get pretty huge.

I considered mystique, but it sucks when ironlad hits her most of the time. Unless you just played morbius before lad, lad will copy mystique and the mystique will have no target. Not the end of the world or anything, and probably better for you if you don't have Lad honestly.

if you don't have lad maybe cut collector and add wolverine and mystique

Thanks broski. I think that is my earliest ink split ever , only had to split it four times. And I got lucky with the white glimmer as well.

Wish it would've been white kirby crackle but can't have it all I guess :shrug:

Going for all ink crackles is next level but i have no other cards id rathee develop. Maybe bb morb and bb daredevil lol

I might see if my telephone can handle the game. It doesn't have many megagigahertz things

Is there a Thomas the Tank Engine snap?

I might see if my telephone can handle the game. It doesn't have many megagigahertz things

Is there a Thomas the Tank Engine snap?

i leave my graphics setting on low in game and it runs fine
its a really fun game and easy to learn!

Reactions: CFC