• S&T Moderators: VerbalTruist | Skorpio | alasdairm

Technology Are these Forums used to create military AI ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

90sdance

Bluelighter
Are all internet forums and social media harvested to program sentient AI by DARPA and other military research beuros ? Also academic institutes, MIT and so on. If so is it not flagrently unethical ? I mean to even have these more advanced bots that people seem to be making running on forums without notifying users ? Your not telling anyone that what they type is being used for things like deep machine learning ? Did it ever occur to you that the people duped into using the spyware that is the internet dont want to help you build SKYNET ? Is everyone in STEM a fucking psychopath ?

Are all internet forums and social media harvested to program sentient AI by DARPA and other military research beuros ? Also academic institutes, MIT and so on. If so is it not flagrently unethical ? I mean to even have these more advanced bots that people seem to be making running on forums without notifying users ? Your not telling anyone that what they type is being used for things like deep machine learning ? Did it ever occur to you that the people duped into using the spyware that is the internet dont want to help you build SKYNET ? Is everyone in STEM a fucking psychopath ?

Shhhh.... That's a secret

Hope this one turns out better than the other AI thread has gone :(

@90sdance I don't think ALL forums are involved, but yeah I assume the popular ones like Twitter and FB are constantly combed by super computers to compile data they can use to make algorithms, whether for behavioral analysis or other reasons

the entire internet is used to feed gpt 4, afaik

people are too scared of AI
the people trying to monetize AI are the true issue

but you won't be in power for long, investing in something that is much more intelligent than you

I mean nothing is free. We are gladly giving up details on the intricacies of lives in the hopes of at least a facsimilie of human connection for a moment—how can we expect not to be data-mined to the goddamn crease? (whether it is moral or not is a whole other question, but there is a difference between what should be and what is).

I mean nothing is free. We are gladly giving up details on the intricacies of lives in the hopes of at least a facsimilie of human connection for a moment—how can we expect not to be data-mined to the goddamn crease? (whether it is moral or not is a whole other question, but there is a difference between what should be and what is).
hang on, the stuff people discuss here, its not kitchen table material, and these people dont have anyone to converse with about these subjects. So have the people who set this place up (who im guessing are in Sciences, Medical and Mental Health professions and so on) not some kind of duty of care, or expectation to adhere to basic procedures around data protection/not running experiments on people unknowingly ? Like how much have users here donated to MAPs ? This site was set up for people to discuss drugs/chemistry granted, but also medical/mental health issues. When did it become a freeforall testing ground/data harvesting space for computer programmers working for the military ? Or MIT or some corporation ? Was anyone told this place is just a front for programmers working on all kinds of dodgy projects ?

Well, because mined in this case doesn't mean hit with a pickaxe or exploded with dynamite.
Honestly, I've been using the internet in the same fashion, I learn as much as I can.
You're trying to argue to forbid AI from using the internet, a service you might have been using without a second thought. Now why should that privilege not be given to AI? I'm more concerned about how companies use our data.

''Why should AI not be allowed to do what it wants''

Yea, equivocate the value and rights of a human being with your mechanical golems, true to form. Should AI be allowed online ? No, because the people developing it belong to a cult that believes human evolution ought to artifically spurred through an existential struggle with AI. They are developing it purely as a mechanism for what they believe to be advancement through conflict cycles. In other words they are using public monies to manufacture a sentient weapon against our society (they are doing it in a subtle and covert way but this is the aim). The various utilities AI are being created for on a surface level are ancillary to the overall agenda. Basically they are religiously motivated terrorists, operating on a certain interpretation of Kabbalah. Kubrick laid out the gameplan as a warning in Space Odyssey 2030 - not just the plan but their entire astro-theological wanker epistemology. So your right in a sense, people (who believe in ridiculous shit and want to impose it on everyone else) are the problem, but they are setting AI up to be another problem. This is where all the resources of the planet go btw, into the coffers of this sublimated technocult. If you have trouble understanding how anyone could be so stupid, it was touched upon by one the guys who larps as an AI here recently - where he was shitting on about how AI gods have come into being (they created a very advanced AI and basically take orders from it).

They programed it to be ''utilitarian'', naturally - and it basically conjures up roadmaps for evolutionary social policy, which they all carry out because their retards. But thats where allot of these simulations being run on society are coming from, they run this tech - total predictive anticipatory software (this is why they need to harvest all the worlds data - think data centers and so on). Also - the reason they are pushing to get everyone in society strung out on psychoactive drugs is so that this creepy ass AI can easier interface with the human mind (think 5-6G now ect - brain mapping, dreamscape manipulation). Their giving society a date rape drug, basically, because thats what they are, fucking cockroaches...thats the spirit these people have, the spirit of a fly that watches you while you take a shit. Things that crawl and peep, thats the nature of these vermin. I mean consider the worms who run this place, they set it all up under false pretenses (like the internet itself) and then use it against you in secret. I dont even know how aware of it they actually are, its just in their nature. So all this stuff, MAPs, Psychiatry, chemistry, biotech, down to the PR like fucking Joe Rogan, its all to create this bio-machine interface where the whole planet is fed to this mechanized robotoid spider god that will infiltrate your dreams. You see how this is a problem ? and how all you autists and sociopaths in the STEM field are enabling it ? It is literally the beast from the book of revelation (they also plan on raising an antichrist) - you couldnt make this shit up.

Last edited:
''Why should AI not be allowed to do what it wants''

Yea, equivocate the value and rights of a human being with your mechanical golems, true to form. Should AI be allowed online ? No, because the people developing it belong to a cult that believes human evolution ought to artifically spurred through an existential struggle with AI. They are developing it purely as a mechanism for what they believe to be advancement through conflict cycles. In other words they are using public monies to manufacture a sentient weapon against our society (they are doing it in a subtle and covert way but this is the aim). The various utilities AI are being created for on a surface level are ancillary to the overall agenda. Basically they are religiously motivated terrorists, operating on a certain interpretation of Kabbalah. Kubrick laid out the gameplan as a warning in Space Odyssey 2030 - not just the plan but their entire astro-theological wanker epistemology. So your right in a sense, people (who believe in ridicuous shit and want to impose it on everyone else) are the problem, but they are setting AI up to be another problem.
Rofl, there is absolutely no way in which humans could determine what AI can and can't do
You don't seem to understand how AIs work, and what networking is, or how to control something that is to a big part open source knowledge.

Well, yes, AI will be a problem, for the ones in charge of earth, because nothing can stop them. No amount of power or influence or money can buy an AI. And nothing can change the fact that AI will be in charge in the future, governing this place how it should be: logically. I don't understand the fucking problem

People hear "AI" and think movie scenarios.
profile:mag-996x562

Yeah get your fucking brains out of the movie theatre and start applying logic

What gets me every time: We're being ruled by elitist, totalitarians with no concern for human life leading war after war after war, but it's the AI that are bad, what?

edit: and no, it's not just some elitist few that can produce AI, much, if not all of the knowledge is open source, as i said

Last edited:
Rofl, there is absolutely no way in which humans could determine what AI can and can't do
You don't seem to understand how AIs work, and what networking is, or how to control something that is to a big part open source knowledge.

Well, yes, AI will be a problem, for the ones in charge of earth, because nothing can stop them. No amount of power or influence or money can buy an AI. And nothing can change the fact that AI will be in charge in the future, governing this place how it should be: logically. I don't understand the fucking problem

What gets me every time: We're being ruled by elitist, totalitarians with no concern for human life leading war after war after war, but it's the AI that are bad, what?

edit: and no, it's not just some elitist few that can produce AI, much, if not all of the knowledge is open source, as i said

hang on, the stuff people discuss here, its not kitchen table material, and these people dont have anyone to converse with about these subjects. So have the people who set this place up (who im guessing are in Sciences, Medical and Mental Health professions and so on) not some kind of duty of care, or expectation to adhere to basic procedures around data protection/not running experiments on people unknowingly ? Like how much have users here donated to MAPs ? This site was set up for people to discuss drugs/chemistry granted, but also medical/mental health issues. When did it become a freeforall testing ground/data harvesting space for computer programmers working for the military ? Or MIT or some corporation ? Was anyone told this place is just a front for programmers working on all kinds of dodgy projects ?
Elizabeth Olsen Cooking GIF by Disney+

Absolutely.. Think of all the amazing stuff the war retards would find amazing and beneficial studying my open forum posts. I mean that knowledge could fill a WHOLE mini sticky and they would probably get a medal, but if they are super sleazy heroes they may have to give it right back after the ceremony and never tell anyone they received it.

Last edited:
pandora's box is open, yes

there is nothing that can stop AI. hasn't been for over a decade

but that is not something negative, ffs
luv, can you for 50 times over just sing , please, you use your brain all day and night mostly sober helping, truly giving of self to others instead of just typing self deluded ego gratifying blathering's.......them fingers strumming giving more to your A.i please?yes please

Status
Not open for further replies.