• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Art Arts&Crafts with Moody 🖌️🎨

How do I upload an Image?
That's a good question, and there's a thread where it's explained. So far I failed to find it (again). Thing is, you can't just upload images, you have to put the image someplace where you can share it. But not every platform/server works, and I think it also depends on the content and the size.
I think I will use some free server space I still have from running some tests for an old project to upload my pics.

This came out way better than I thought - centepe man holding 3 beers:

Ahh I can't unsee it!

Yeah that first beer can sort of makes it happen doesn't it 😅

Hey thanks for the "like" I did actually make another painting on my phone last night coincidentally enough:

Up for interpretation.

No more sharing my thoughts they don't matter

😁

View from my bed (super glue covered finger on screen)
857982_4dc9c838515d429e9f85ca8bc68c47cb~mv2.jpeg

from the way it looks, the centipede beer man was actually serious art, but then the thread kind of derailed when some one pointed out a beer can looked like a penis..

i'll post my favorite painting i made so if the OP comes back, there's no chance that she'll get confused people might be mocking her thread with penises or something. lol.

i was gonna compliment some of the OP's artwork before when she was on the site. i liked a brownish/purple color she used and the texture it was at. i think it was a picture of the back of a girl's hair in a bun or something... i didn't want to say anything and have it go to her head though. lol. maybe i'm in a different mood now. cool stuff, OP..

i honestly believe i'm one of the greatest abstract art painters of our time and not getting the credit i deserve in this life. i'm pretty sure some day the CIA or something is going to collect my art and store it away for only special people to see as apart of some witch craft type seances... i'm gonna video the painting i posted in this thread sometime so bluelight can see the texture, and maybe the colors in a little bit better light.. i actually saw this image during an experience being awake with insomnia for a couple days.. i had weed, but not enough to actually fall asleep, so i smoked a little with insomnia and went for a walk. i managed to space out walking down the bike trail and this image appeared flashing before me. i used mushrooms to paint it during a few different trips for a few months. i think it's actually the result of spiritual activity. i believe art and music wants to be made by spirits and people have the power to harness that spiritual activity and create the stuff. art and music is actually the expression of god's goodness (maybe sometimes bizareness too) through people.... i mostly believe this because i have no idea how i got my vision to look like what i wanted because it wasn't really the skill of knowing how to paint or anything, i kind of just took drugs and threw paint and hoped it would come out... it really felt/feels magical anyways.

i feel like this painting should be put some where in public and psychedelic drugs should be legalized for people to check it out now, but i'm not sure there's really any good place for that at this point... psychedelic drugs being legal and more emphasis on art would probably make society a great deal better.

i'll post my favorite painting i made so if the OP comes back, there's no chance that she'll get confused people might be mocking her thread with penises or something. lol.
This might not be the Lounge, but a joke here and there helps keeping things fun. And we reverted back to posting our masterpieces.

I like your painting. Though pistachio green is def not my favorite color, the black/white "background" adds a touch of drama and the red calls for attention.

Wow, my first more detailed art critique ever!