• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Best combos

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Ok, so not harm redux... But what's you ultimate drug combos. Those that go like pb and j or cheese, chilli jam and crackers.
3 max or it's a cocktail 2 preferably.
I'll start:
Crystal meth and heroin, benzo/zp for bed
Shrooms (or acid), beer and benzos
Coke and booze
Crack n smack
M-kat and booze

I'll go e y'all a chance to put some before take all the good ones.

high quality crystal meth and ghb (get the times and doses right and it's incredible - get 'em wrong and you could be in big trouble) have taken this combo twice but will not do it again

acid/shrooms and quality hashish after the trip has peaked

opium and cannabis (any kind)

psychedelics and nitrous

psychedelics and weed

acid and a real low dose of salvia, like i would just put a pinch between my fingers and light it and inhale. it didn't get me to break through into the complete salvia ego loss, but it did give me some cool visuals that i'm not used to, it was like i was in a fun house with those crazy mirrors for a minute. definitely different effect than i get from salvia or acid alone.

acid and 5meo-dmt was real cool and i only used a lot lower dose of the 5meo-dmt than i was used too. i didn't get too much effect from like 20mgs of 5meo-dmt alone, but on acid i took like 5mgs and it messed me up for a good half hour. it was like i was on a magic carpet ride almost like i was drunk with the spins but instead of spinning it felt like i was moving foward and passing through all of these colors and paintings... gave me a bit of a tired/sick feelilng when i was coming down. 5meo-dmt messes with me a little and i think the acid made that more obvious. over all it was worth the experience though.

i want to say dxm and nitrous or weed, but really that's not as amazing as real psychedelics imo.

also i had a good time with adderal and weed. anything and weed is pretty good imo. like downers too (except for benzos for me) but opiates and weed always went well for me. doesn't really matter if i'm going up or down, the weed usually makes it cool imo. i'd like to take some adderal and acid, seems like the uppers would make some cool visuals... i didn't really enjoy coke with out weed either.

I’ve said this one here elsewhere but..

T0:00 - 20-30mg 5-MAPB, 2mg d-meth, 200mg phenibut, 1 hit LSD.

T1:00 - 120mg MDMA

T2:00 - 40mg MDMA

T? - Ket and DMT to finish the session

-GC

Opium, dxm, weed, Valium, lyrica, alcohol
Mescaline dxm And weed
Mushrooms Syrian rue and weed (visuals for 6-8 straight fucking hours)
Adderall opium Valium and weed

MDMA and MXE was the most impressive drug combo I’ve ever tried. Did it 10 times or so. The synergy is magical. I don’t feel like there’s real synergy between K and mdma but mxe is also a strong SRI and DRI unlike K so there’s that

In terms of just comfortable chill euphoria though any good opioid + soma is the best in terms of chill experiences and releif from life.

The usual suspects, smack, coke, and bzds

Or a psychedelic phenylamine mixed with a tryptamine and laid back disso like let.

The second option is definitely the safer of the two.

high quality crystal meth and ghb (get the times and doses right and it's incredible - get 'em wrong and you could be in big trouble) have taken this combo twice but will not do it again

acid/shrooms and quality hashish after the trip has peaked

opium and cannabis (any kind)
That first one has gotta be the all time sex party combo. Never combined the two but almost everytime I've taken either one I get horny as fuck.

Yeah meth + ghb is an amazing combo if done right, the euphoria is unreal and it's also the best aphrodisiac ever. I've tried a lot of combos (except those involving cocaine) and this is the most recreational one by far, but don't expect to do anything remotely productive, unless having sex counts as productivity.

For pure relaxation : opiates + carisoprodol + nicotine + cannabis is hard to beat IME.

For productivity : amphetamine or meth (low dose) + a low dose of something like etizolam may be as good as it gets, maybe add something like L-theanine and/or a bit of nicotine as well. But there are a lot of possible variations here, you could substitute etizolam/alprazolam for something like kratom (or a medium dose of a stronger opioid). If you don't consume caffeine everyday you could even substitute the amps for a strong coffee and it will provide a similar effect, but in that case skip the benzo and add an opioid instead (low dose, you don't want to be nodding).

As far as psychedelics go, I never really felt like I needed to combine them with something else, some good LSD is enough by itself (although a nice sedative is nice on the comedown).

(All the combos I mentioned carry a significant risk of addiction)

I’ve said this one here elsewhere but..

T0:00 - 20-30mg 5-MAPB, 2mg d-meth, 200mg phenibut, 1 hit LSD.

T1:00 - 120mg MDMA

T2:00 - 40mg MDMA

T? - Ket and DMT to finish the session

-GC
Ok.... At first I thought nobody put MDMA and LSD. That one's gotta be up there, even a step above heroin and coke for me.

Well... When it comes to combos.. I would have to say booze and crack even though it's really bad for you. Speedballs are usually the most euphoric. And then if you really want to blow your mind you can use a trifecta of LSD, Marijuana and Alcohol.

I would definitely say 2c-b + ghb + nitrous has been one of my favorites.

After seeing G-chem's combos, I wonder how 5-mapb + 2c-b would be, since the 2c-b is pretty stimulating.

I guess I’m old school also, coke, alcohol, diazepam, and cannabis. I enjoyed the way diazepam would take the “edge” off the tweet from coke but still was able to enjoy the rush and the amp; very enjoyable. Could and would substitute the diazepam with ”ludes” when available.

Last edited:
Not recommend but pregabalin and benzodiazepine.
Must stay stationary or risk harm and this is about harm reduction when it all boils down to the essence.
Be safe and smart out there, peeps.
Peace