• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Best drug on sex

Ghb/meth or thc/meth. The best tactile enhancing drug combos.

I can’t just name one, let’s see,

Blow, definitely great, relieves inhibitions, makes you feel great.
Nitrous, or NO2, a total warmth you feel all over your body, definitely great for sex.
AmylNitrate, a complete head rush and a fabulous feeling to experience during sex.

Then I’d say a bit of alcohol gets me less inhibited, Oxys help, too. I tend not to take a benzo before sex because I don’t want to pass out.

Weed and Poppers. Gold Rush and Amsterdam are the best brands imo. They aren't just good for homosexuals, heterosexuals can have fun using Poppers too. And weed ofc intensifies every sensation.

I had the best sex ever once, and it was simply on weed alone. The sex included an OBE(out of body experience) and I literally felt like I was in heaven!

Can you share your experience on sex drugs
Didn't you post in another thread about anxiety involving cumming too soon? I dunno man, I would try to work through that anxiety sober before adding drugs into the equation. The drugs won't solve the riddle, at least not in the long term.

As a real life example, I used to drink a lot of alcohol (and sometimes smoke a little weed) when I had sex. Sometimes I would have a girl over and the sex would start before I had a chance to get sauced and I would inevitably have problems even getting hard. At first I thought it was some kind of social anxiety but narrowed it down to being dependent on a substance to be able to perform to the point that I could not perform without the substance. Not a healthy sex habit. Once I got over it I could perform with or without the substances. But IMHO starting sober is the best method, drugs are just icing on the cake.

Very minimal experience with poly drug use. A few here and there but main Drugs of choice are crack and PCP and pretty much limited to such.

PCP will have to be my favorite as long as you don't over do it But it lasts a long time.

Crack I just can't focus enough and by time I come back down 20 minutes later I can't do anything else but take another hit lol

Looks like most drug classes are represented… if you have good sex anyways, many different drugs will enhance it. My favorites are mdma and lsd, but Adderall, tryptamines, and weed have all been wonderful.

Coming down from MDMA with ur couple is out of this world and after ure done fucking iving a strong opiate with a mad rush( morphine,dilaudid, opana or heroin) 10/10. Maybe a crack hit in between rounds xD