• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Bible verse of the day!! Get your daily study on.

Before the first atom was made. Christ the Second Adam had to undue what we chose to do. What God did was trap Satan into a time chamber. He fell right into God's cage. Still God begs you. If you hear Him knocking open that door. It is no longer me But CHRIST HIMSELF WHO SPEAKS THROUGH ME. Come and drink from. The well that will never stop.

027EU51.jpg

Mat 24:
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places
When hasnt this always been in plain view throughout many eon?
see to it that you are not alarmed
how does this work? any takers?

There hasn't always been anxiety. And, God, without the quotes. Are you experienced with psychedelics?
Mark

Where do you come up with,"there always hasn't been anxiety?"
It's a basic human conition. And God? Never experienced with psychedelics? There is no reaction to this, because it's not an equation as I would ask a patient in comatose, "how was the the luncheon load today?" Hes a spiritual being, not a addictive personality..but a GOD, The one that can manipulate matter, knows the future or the past, omnipotent, and all being everywhere always. Only exposed to those he chooses.
Tripping is not a priority. You most are likely to believe this because you weren't chosen to.
Your entitlement is not revealed because ou have been blinded by the I AM, leaving to your own devices.Maybe try the psychedelic drug threads instead of making comments about a being that also manipulates physics and you wont see or hear. " faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.'

Last edited:
Guys I think this train derailment is a tactical nuke. Either it's too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence. I tried to warn all of yall. It's be OK tho

Last edited:
Sorry, but the book of revelations sounds to me like a really horrendous bad trip brought about by eating rye bread that was contaminated by a strain of Claviceps purpura that happened to be infected with a rare strain where the main alkaloids output is not ergonovine or ergotamine, but one where the mail alkaloid is lysergic acid hydroxyethylamide, which has similar to LSD

You who live in the shelter of ‘Elyon, who spend your nights in the shadow of Shaddai, who say to Adonai, “My refuge! My fortress! My God, in whom I trust!” —
Tehillim (Psa) 91:1‭-‬2 CJB

And I am sure of this: that the One who began a good work among you will keep it growing until it is completed on the Day of the Messiah Yeshua.
Philippians (Php) 1:6 CJB