• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

BL Poker Tournament: Weds 18 Feb 8pm - details in 1st post

i've clearly been away too long and missed something.........

i thought mugabe was setting up a hair extension business?

Anyone up for tomorrow?

I've got some cash in my account I'd like to use up.

My website will be starting an online poker league on the 23rd of May.

I am pleased to announce that we will soon have a poker league with a $150 prize for the winner and a $300 prize pool overall.

No Limit Texas Holdem Poker is the game that will be played.

The poker league will begin on Sunday May the 23rd.

The games will be hosted on Full Tilt Poker. New sign-ups to Full Tilt Poker will receive a 100% matching bonus up to $600 on your initial deposit.

In order to participate you have to be a member of my forum and have made an introduction thread and least three other posts - it's free to join.

The league matches will be played every Sunday at 3pm BST (10am EST) at Full Tilt The entry fee will be $5.50 and will have a standard prize structure.

There will be fortnightly MSG World freerolls with $30 added on Full Tilt if there were over 10 players in the previous league game. Only players from the league games are eligible for the freerolls.

The rules of the league are in a separate thread and details on how to win the league are also there too.

I hope that some of you can will join the forum and compete in the league games and freerolls and join in the discussions on the forum.

Last edited:
Cool fancy a wee poker tourney like. Was fun when a few of us played before. Is it just recently that Poker sites have offered sign up bonuses? I never ever had a bonus from them when I used ti play years ago.

Yeah, poker sites seem to have jumped on the bonus bandwagon over the last couple of years. When I signed up for pokerstars there was no bonus but there is a huge $600 bonus there too now.

I've made the first tournament date over a month away so that it gives people time to sign up.

People will forget all about it by then or lose interest. I think if you get enough interest, even just from people on here, in the next week or so push it forward and get it underway.

If I get enough interest in the next week or so I will probably have a pre season friendly :D game to get it going.

Sounds good to me mate, fancy a wee game but find it boring playing online these days unless it's people you know and can have banter with.

I will update on here and on my forum as soon as I have confirmed the tournaments with Full Tilt

Last edited:
Ooh cool!

I play on Pokerstars, but I'll pop over to Full-Tilt and see what's up :)

I could be down with that, been smoking cahnts at online poker recently. Only playing in $1 buy in tournaments though lol.

^the league games will be $5.50 buy in tournaments, but every fortnight there will be a freeroll for people that played in the league games with $30 in the prizepool. You will only have needed to play in one of the 2 league games prior to the freeroll in order to be eligible.

The league also has a $300 prize pool for the final finishing positions so you can win money there too if you are a consistently winning player.

If you have any mates that play online poker too, recommend them to the league too :)

You feeling flush Mugabe giving away cash for all these competitions and tourneys?

^lol, am just reinvesting profits from the website so far trying to build the community up