• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Bluelighter Meet & Greet (pretend) lol

SoCalShordie

Moderator: TL
Staff member
While I was smoking a bowl right now I was saying to myself, “self, wouldn’t it be hella fun if there was a party where all the bluelighters can finally meet in person and we could all turn up together” lol. So I’m curious if there were a BL meet-up what city would u wanna have it at personally & any other cool party plans? Lol I would say Vegas, just bc I think it would be fun for everyone. And a drug buffet based on everyone’s personal DOC. And I would perform for u guys as the musical guest & rap for everyone 🤣

Do it at a music festival somewhere. or a conference. There's a psychedelic science conference next year I believe. Maybe in Denver.

There might be 100 of us that post regularly. From all over the world. So that makes it challenging. Cuz I sure as hell aint going to cali to meet you creepss.

Or how about we can get the biggest party bus ever & we just travel around the country scooping everyone up & partying on the way lmao 😂

But then we would need a party plane after we gather all the US people to gather everyone else & we will do the same in the plane, just party and dance and drink & smoke & whatever else lmao

That’s gassy

But this Denver deal. I say we ask Rick to discount blue lighters with more than 100 posts.

While I was smoking a bowl right now I was saying to myself, “self, wouldn’t it be hella fun if there was a party where all the bluelighters can finally meet in person and we could all turn up together” lol. So I’m curious if there were a BL meet-up what city would u wanna have it at personally & any other cool party plans? Lol I would say Vegas, just bc I think it would be fun for everyone. And a drug buffet based on everyone’s personal DOC. And I would perform for u guys as the musical guest & rap for everyone 🤣
Well, to make it fair for everyone I think we should put our meet and greet smack dab in the middle of the country. Sadly that's like Kansas or some shit, so maybe we can compromise, and go Chicago?

If anyone should find themselves around the nations capital, you know who to contact for a tour ✌️

Oh damnit I just mixed up cheezits and Cheetos. Ok fuck today already I'm going back to bed.

jalapeño Cheetos are actually way better than flamin hot, but they never get the credit they deserve

never.
Well I haven't heard of them, so looks like Cheetos marketing team is slacking.

I also just actually don't really fuck with Cheetos honestly, they just ite.

Last edited:
Where my Lucas fans at? this shit was fire

it's from Mexico its probably only popular near the border

611NiGSbtnL._SL1000_.jpg

Lucas is basically just sugar + citric acid concentrate + super hot pepper concentrate

it destroys your mouth and would probably give you a seizure if snorted :ROFLMAO: