boo 6 ~ 4-20 ~ Randall's Island NY

ok... first off... ticket for boo have ben on sale for awhile i bought mine a month ago secondly i'm less botherd by the posts as i am the fucking 20 E-mails a day i get for the fucking party

[[thinks a little more]] further more... a warning to SOE if your premoters pester me anyfurther i will be forced to delete all directory's on your server and change all your root passwords so you'll basicaly be fawked arkd00r ;)

^soe is fucked anyway, youll see what i mean after this party goes down, and down, and down. :p

this was not ment to start promblems i thought this message board was just to inform. Soe has only posted once on this board to annouce this event. we didnt start this thread.. if this is causing promblems please anyone who has any questions about boo 6 or anything else can e-mail me persoanlly
[email protected]
sorry didnt mean to cause any conflicts

wtf?
I have seen people be waaayy more annoying about bumping threads and double posting parties then this. Dana's job is to promote this party. Since you have a SOE staff member promoting here... instead of saying a party sucks blah blah blah... why don't you post your concerns and give her a chance to address them instead of just running her off the board.
SOE has had many problems in the past, but I have seen them take steps to try and turn their events around. They bring in headliners that other companys can't. They have the talent down tight. Problems with production can be addressed. So while you have someone listening....
Dawn

well i'm going.. prolly my last party for a long time.. maybe forever.. but i plan on having fun.. whether soe still sucks or not..
the night will be what you make of it.. dont be stupid.
:)

Well sadly I will not be here due to money issues. This whole day, along with travel, ticket, water, hotel, and god knows what will cost me around $200 or more. I just cant dish that out right now. Unless someone wants to buy me an early birthday present (Birthday is May 9th) ;)
[ 01 April 2002: Message edited by: Icey ]

Hey is anyone else, besides me and my friend going on that bus leaving direct from Boston to Randels Island nyc???? Just wondering?
Bella
aka "glitter gal"

i'm comin down from boston...
and any OHIO KIDS wanna meet me?? (aka NICK and whoever else you're coming with) won't that be weird :)

in the what are you doing for 4-20 post in social i saw that mokenwee is going to this party :D ohio reprasent! ;)

yo how many heads are expected to show up for dis? like 10,000? thatd be sweet.
im coming with a caravan of about 15 partiekidz or so.
420 is gonna own
*updated to save number of posts*
I just got my tickets. 58$ (ticketmaster) ouch! THIS BETTER BE DAAAAAMN well worth it, my last 3 trips to nyc BLEW ASS so boo6 better make up for it. DUnno that town is shady sometimes. Anyways, its 4/20 itl be a good day.
[ 04 April 2002: Message edited by: THE WOOD ]

I am praying that me and LayLikeBroccoli and a few other peeps will be heading down there. I am so broke and thousands of dollars in debt, but I never get to do anything fun. I figure I can just charge it and get a job to pay for it later!
Who's coming down from the tri-state area (RI, CT, and MA)? I spend my time between the three states....i dont really have a home..lol. Well hope to see ya'll there!!!
Peace and love
~Danielle

I will def be there seeing as I'm at almost all NY parties lately (YES ALL, I'm that good...j/k). Me and my nyjunglebunnie will be tearin up the dnb room...err tent rather. And as for any BLer's that I know or know someone I'm cool with (sorry all the others...don't mean to be shady but I trust few) you might be able to crash at my girls apartment cause she might have an afterparty...but we'll see.
And to all you wanna-be/actual thugs out there, it's not the Warren G from Compton, It's the Warren G from England. I've heard to many people sayin that and it drives me nuts...heehee I said nuts. Lataz space invadaz

Originally posted by ProvJungleKid:
I will def be there seeing as I'm at almost all NY parties lately (YES ALL, I'm that good...j/k)
LOL! You're that good eh? So is that why you attend parties only to find something that bothers you and then end up leaving at, oh, say 3:am? I wonder what time you and Lara will end up leaving THIS party. 7:pm? LOL
You guys just can't hang! PUNKS! =p
Please excuse my jest. It's just that Lara seems to make a point at constantly reminding me that NY parties are better than New England parties, but lacks the stamina to endure the parties for which her statement is warranted..lol
Ah! Anyway, I'll no doubt, be wreckin' it up in the House area, probably along with GTi Kid for most of the party, leaving only to make the trek over to Stage 1 to hear Richie Hawtin, Derrick May, and Misstress Barbara.
Can't wait to see you kids there...
-Teddy

teddy teddy teddy...lol...ny parties ARE better...but any party that becomes so crowded you cant even dance...and so hot you cant even breathe...with wack music blasting from blown out speakers...is not worth wasting my stamina on...lol...you just wait til boo...i'll be tearing it up (right connell?) in the jungle room...none of your silly rabbit-hopping moves...lol...shakin my ass to the booty house...wiling out in the hardcore pit...and battling to the trance...i challenge you to see who's the last one dancing....ha ha ha...
(note - i am completely joking around so no one take offense...)
-connell - nice of you to invite new england over to my tiny apartment afterwards...lol...

Is there gonna b a BL meetup? I'll be at da trance tent the whole time. An I have a room at da New Yorker 4 afta! :)

And to all you wanna-be/actual thugs out there, it's not the Warren G from Compton, It's the Warren G from England. I've heard to many people sayin that and it drives me nuts...heehee I said nuts. Lataz space invadaz
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/me rips hair out
damn it that was the whole reason i was goin to boo 6. I was hopin fo some regulata' action! damn it!