Boo7—October 12th—Randall's Island, NY

welllll... i can drive, i just have to replace one of my rims. that'll be less than $100, so i'm back in business!!
oh, but if anyone wants to ride in my car, you can't open the front passenger door. so you get to climb in and out the window, or over other seats...
just a fair warning ;)
see, ya ride whore... you'll be going. and you could follow other people around, ya know! (kidding... i like having you follow me. gives me company :) )
i'm heading to spiritual emporium soon to buy tix... anyone else (like from the stamford area...) want me to pick some up for ya? lemme know...

Originally posted by sugafist:

Sugafist *yawns* calmly, brushes off that meager challenge by ScaryRaver, and then quotes Wesley Snipes from Blade 2 "You don't know who you're messing wit!" haha so yeah its definitely on. Checking out your NE Junglist style of dancing/getting down will be something to see. and lastly know this: to be the master, you must beat the master first!! (hahaha, just jokin wit ya )
anyways more taunting & trash talking to come......................

:::flash back to buzz when DC was suposed to reprasent:::
i remember kids asking me and THE crew how to do moves that we do. what crew would i be refering to?
018.jpg

there is a small portion. some day you DC kids are gonna have to come to our battle ground. May i sudjest skool'd seeing how DSL BOY will be there and the party name is fitting since we'll be SKOOLing you on how to dance. ;)

^^^ I think maybe it was because Boo6 was the shiznit???!
wow man Boo6 sucked so much ass it might prevent me from going to boo7. Im so worried its just gonna suck as much donkey cock as 6 that I dont want to risk my 55$ plus 20$ to get there plus 15$ to feed my tummy and 20-30$ to feed my nose.
Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe ill go.

^^^oh come on todd, with events being cancelled left and right :( this may be our last chance. I still can't believe about Radiate.
Dude, I know we'll have fun. ;)

Because there's a slim possibility i'm going for free I should mos def be there, although I might need a ride.
/me looks at marco and edward
teehee ;]

Originally posted by ScaryRaver:
::there is a small portion. some day you DC kids are gonna have to come to our battle ground. May i sudjest skool'd seeing how DSL BOY will be there and the party name is fitting since we'll be SKOOLing you on how to dance.
Well I think our small portion is equivalent to your whole scene and even hotter!! And its definitely true that every different state party scene has its own original style of moves!!
Now in regards to stepping into your battle ground (Asylum) to be SKOOL'D, lets wait til Boo7 where this epic battle will take place. By then you'll proberly have gotten enough practice & CONFIDENCE to beat me. (hahaha :) )
sugafist steps into the ring bumping "Ether" by Nas

Haven't been to a party in months... This one is a definite
Ed Rush, Optical, DieselBoy and J majik.... Ya'll know to find me in the DnB tent...
AP @ my crib? hmmmm......
Oh yea... isn't there supposed to be more Headlining talent to be announced? Any info people's?
[ 11 September 2002: Message edited by: PartEkidRepsAcosta ]

^^ Damn straight you're going, after the months of harrassment I've gotten from you about this party! ;)
I can't wait another month for Boo!!!! And I agree with StarlightGemini... I better get to finally meet y'all, or there's gonna be hell to pay! *flexes (nonexistant) dragon muscles*
Peace ~Katie

a quote from ludacris is all i need to describe the events that will happen at boo7....
"I've ben drinkin' and bustin'(moves) too
and i've ben thinking about bustin' you
In the motha fuckin' foe-head
and if you friends jump in *oooh girl*
there will be Mo` Dead.
So Move Bitch and ged out tha way
ged out tha way bitch
ged out tha way"
and as for chrissy as of saturday you're part of New England (maine,NH,VT,Mass,CT,RI) i know you're a philly girl as of now but when you get over here you betta recognise and convert your philly ways and prepair to be asimulated into our scene ;)

ok, so...
new rim? brand-spankin-new BBS rim, at cost, no charge to put the tire on it, or mount it :) i can drive to boo!
i assume i'm drivin down from the central CT area... anyone else need a ride? kevin has shotgun, and tyson's in the backseat... that leaves two open spots.
anyone? anyone? (please don't make me drive to another NY party with just these two..... ;) )

after talking with teddy and him having no clue who biohazard was i thought i'd ask the rest of bluelight if they knew. so... do you ?
cause for some reason gemini13 decided to leave out this part of the line up for the main/headliners stage:
BIOHAZARD
LIVE PERFORMANCE
Orgin - bklyn ny
Style Hardkore
Destinations/Residencies-Japan,switerland,holland,Germany
Production/Collaborations- HBO-OZ, Pantera,Cypress hill,slipkot
personaly i think that BIOHAZARD and they're following (the skinheads and hardcore kids) that love them may make this lets just say an un comphortable place for ravers.
**Remembers the last biohazard concert**
a mosh pit that took up the entire floor about 35 people hospitalised and this wasn't even in they're home biohazard is from brooklin NY and they have quite a following, i wouldn't be surprised to see skinhead gangs at this party. specialy when it's labled as "NYC's LARGEST OUTDOOR MUSIC FESTIVAL" and not as a rave i'm going to be glad that i'm not a candy kid at this party thats foe-show
[ 12 September 2002: Message edited by: ScaryRaver ]

Biohazard...
yep another reason for me to go.
I really do enjoy "hardcore" allot more then trance jungle/ect.
Might just be me though down in the pit, Any Blers with me? I know BdreligionGrrl has to be down.
~ReD

Originally posted by Speekah Phreekah:

YESSS!!!!!
Lets just hope I don't hit any trees in your driveway afterward... lol
-Teddy

lol, lets see how much air without oxygen we can fit in the room :)

Originally posted by Ms.ReD:
Biohazard...
Might just be me though down in the pit, Any Blers with me? I know BdreligionGrrl has to be down.
~ReD

Red, dahling, I'm sorry but these old bones haven't been down in the hardcore pit since high school. ;) Bad knees, bad ankles, bad back, I'm like an old woman lol. No more moshing and very little dancing for Katie... I now live vicariously through my brother, who can rip shite up in the hardcore pit like nobody else, while I stand safely on the edge with the camera. :) Biohazard is something I would probably like to see though... this could get interesting!
Peace ~Katie

Originally posted by ScaryRaver:
cause for some reason gemini13 decided to leave out this part of the line up...
8)
SOE has been adding to their list. Feel free to go to their website for more information as indicated in the original thread. Also feel free to contribute to this thread any information that I neglected to update.