• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Bromazolam

Hey, @ageingpartyfiend hope you can enjoy this Saturday at least.

just wanted to adress this niggle bc I frequent kick myself, I really stick to plain reality, consistency with these lucid practicalities.

Apart from the benzos obviously, I do really enjoy getting v high on eqsquisite weed vaporized + eaten, plus so much kava.

Resulting in late night put keys in wrong front door type mishap...

I said above- 0.3 ml oil = 1 mg. And 1 ml =10 mg's!

Duh lol, I know this too, it's 3 1/3 mg's per ml olive oil.

3 ml has been my reg goto dose of Etiz = 10 mg's.

Just wanted to correct that dire maths there. Wishing you a good day bro,

So Bromazolam! It's v diff to Etizolam, for me.

Etiz is maybe the most dexterous functional benzo with strong anxiolytic abd euphiria properties but minimal obstructing sedation even 10 mg's at specific day point, zero struggle mentally awake, active,

Hence it's abuse potebtial.

Bromazolam other hand, more motor skill, mental focus, sharper thinking, sociability, active mind suppressing.

Gravity too lol. Definitely a bigger battle against it.

It tastes to vs Etizolam....10X more bitter.

There are incentives via disses to not abuse!

It does enable sleep for me though where no amount of Etizolam could more than couple hours then impossible to return.

Bromazolam to me though is no less than Etizolam potency, probably stronger even, for me.

If you want something comparable to Etiz which is banned in most vendors i say pyrazolam comes most close . Bromazolam is hypnose benzo with greater affinity on the A1 benzo sub receptor . Etiz was more recreational like pyraz functional etc . In my opinion pyrazolam should be fda approved because its much more safe compared to alprazolam because having only binding affinity on the A2 and A3 receptor which are the ones responsible for anxiety . Withdrawal from benzo's mostly comes from the A1 benzo sub receptor causing sedation and hypnose . With pyrazolam you have a great agent for anxiety only in small doses without having much affinity for the hypnose sleep receptor which results in no dependancy . You can actually take small doses of pyra without having much to worry for physical dependancy. Pyrazolam in higher doses still has affinity for the hypnose sub and obviously still can cause dependancy . But all is way less while having a better agent for anxiety compared to alpra .

Love it how precise you guys are, up to a microgram range.
You are going to wreck your GABA-A receptors doing this for any extended amount of time. Sustained high doses can cause long-term, perhaps even permanent, desensitization of GABA-A receptors. I know this from experience unfortunately. You need to pull way, way back from those doses.

I never really could judge potency of different benzos like that. For example diaz is weak as fuck for me but it’s such a good muscle relaxer that I cant compare that to other stuff, alpraz could get me going and make me do something I wouldn’t really be ready otherwise, clonaz wont work to a some dose almost at all but over that causes significant impact and so on. So certain aspects and differences make it hard to compare potency and also at certain levels two substances can seem closer to potency but on other dosage level not at all.

Like in case of etizolam and alprazoalam , alprazolam seems more potent at minuscule doses, in low dose they seem about the same potency but in a high enough doses experience is just so different that comparing them becomes useless. Etizolam has certain qualities I get after high enough dose that I never got from alprazolam and would black out if I would keep pushing up dose of alprazolam to emulate etizolam high, it can’t happen.

And when you come to conclusion that benzos
3mg bromaz = 1.25mg xanax

Edit source: personal experience

are easily interchangeable by adjusting dose, your fucked up yourself at that point and need to stop to get back qualities that make you chose your favorite and only that subtle qualities are worth, when they disappear only addiction and destructing your mind and body st
Bromazolam is a very strong CNS depressant in its own right at higher doses as mentioned in AT post above. I find that even at much lower doses this holds true.
Def would not mix bromazolam with any opioids.
Be careful with this it tends to leave bruises if abused. lol
Peace

Bromazolam is a very strong CNS depressant in its own right at higher doses as mentioned in AT post above. I find that even at much lower doses this holds true.
Def would not mix bromazolam with any opioids.
Be careful with this it tends to leave bruises if abused. lol
Peace
Thanks for Reminding me this cause i was about to combine broma with suboxone . While i can easily take 0.5 alpra on subs i will watch out with broma cause of its potency .