• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social But Jah nowhere it's great to see you . . . Right here and now or somewhere

I found a little mini package of MAENG DA GREEN KRATOM 3.75gm. for four dollars and 50cent. To make some tea out of.
That's incredibly expensive 😮
That maths out to $1200 per kilo and you can buy kilos online for $80

Just so you know, kratom can be really cheap and still good quality especially if you end up making a habit out of it. Otherwise it gets pricey fast, many people end up consuming 4-8 grams per day and for a month that can be $135 for those tiny packs or as low as $10 per month for the $80 kilo

That maths out to $1200 per kilo . . . . .

Thank you for your insight !!!!

That won't be too comforting after a while, for sure !!!! 🤩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I wasn't sure how much to take. <3:rolleyes:

The very first pkg. I took way too much or I wasn't used to it yet. o_O

It was a little hallucinogenic for me at first. 👅

It was a night time dose too. 🌜🎇

But it was a strong one !

I still have some left. :oops:

The only time the Kratom feels alright is when it wears off. And I don't think it completely wore off and metabolized because it is really strong.

It has at least ten different affects it seems like.

Wut . . . . is this stuff.

I am afraid of the capsules though. Terrified. It's Sludge.

It's filling. Like I barely wanted to eat at all yesterday. But tried.

I need energy to function all day. This is what I am looking for.

So far the energy drinks were helping.

I just don't think it is healthy anymore to keep on drinking them.

Sugar is the problem.

Kratom is interesting.

It's not consistent depending on the location of origin, as the plant leafs themselves.

I want to find my own planet to terraform poppy plants and kratom on, for supply and demand.

Then the earth wouldn't be so burdened I guess. I could drink energy drinks on the way up there.

Then the earth could be reserved for the valium because I could use some of that too.

This is the coffee jello shots valium planet. I need a poppy planet with nothing but flowers and flowers everywhere only.

yes i'm sweating.

Why aren't they making kratom edibles like the weedables ??

yea it's the nastiest thing ever

. . . ."""I've used it for 5 years. My experience with Kratom is that less is more. I make an alcohol extract from the powder and use 1-3 drops a day. It plays very well with coffee and leaves me awake and relaxed. I don't use it for anything but promoting mild relaxation. My job requires me to sit and think and this helps me do that. And the sex benefits are great too. ;-) """. .. .

Wow would I ever like to figure out this technique. (the alcohol ummm).

So this was posted on the internet a year ago. Awesome hook up though. I will have to figure it out from here. (the alcohol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JBZJ4LC.png

Just so you know, kratom can be really cheap and still good quality especially if you end up making a habit out of it. Otherwise it gets pricey fast, many people end up consuming 4-8 grams per day and for a month that can be $135 for those tiny packs or as low as $10 per month for the $80 kilo

Did you hear ups and fedx have merged. It's now called fed up. Not really though. Actually it's the new Kratom Mobile.

lools.

I'm just kidding it is not. ;);););)😁

Thank you for pointing that out. That is an extremely good catch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe. Its actually strong until it's not and then it's strong again. Not enough for the receptors . . . . but it's there. It is. Somehow. Until it's not and then it is again.

It's nice but it takes up a lot of time and bother. I have to go get some more somehow. Yeh, lol or it is now called the kratom mobile.

I mean maybe it's a bother to even have to try to do something with it all. I guess it isn't even worth the efforts to schedule it yet.

I like the nice little spiritual molecule in it. Like the frog secretion has it too.

I guess I will have to get a bucket load of it somehow. But I have been using a little over a 1mg at a time. It's strong and is a relief.

It's kind of weird though. It has all kinds of effects though. I never had this problem with opioids though. I mean these problems. I have a different side effect every 10 minutes.

There is definitely a spirit molecule in it though. Its truly a blessing to have around. And thank you Kratom. It's fascinating to have you. So far it has been able to be such a

calm relief. And again I am glad that I can be thankful for this, again. Really seriously. Believe me.

I was always just being so sceptical before, because when I had taken too much and got nauseous and too sick to stand up and had trouble walking and it was horrible and I

guess I took too much. I mean maybe it was the sludge that I had made out of it looool instead of the Kratom itself.

Sorry Kratom lol. I am going to keep trying. I want to try filtering the tea but I keep drinking down the sludge for now. I like the spirit in it but I don't know what the rest of it is.

Except it is just so gross.

I bet if opium didn't exist that it wouldn't be bothered with much because no one would know where it was going or what it was doing. Kind of like being under the interesting

but too harsh nutmeg experience. Interesting but too harsh and not too good.

I feel calm with Kratom and no chest pains or anxiety. Actually it takes away my chest pains if I have them, that might be anxiety. So. . this is good and it seems to help a lot

of the time too.

Wow, I wish that I had some more. Maybe I am just hoping that it will help. All it seems like is just a nice comfort medicine to actually have around. And I am sure it can be

nice. So far I am grateful. I feel better.

Today I just had an I want Kratom to help me day. So far me and my dog filled up the bird feeders and fed the birds lots of bird seeds. And wheat grass seeds. And there are

roadrunners everywhere. beep. I live remote. Wow, the sun is dropping already and it is only 4 in the afternoon. I love watching the sun drop with Kratom anyway.

wow, i can see seven layers into this right now. and the lights are so bright that they are bursting !! i'm seriously.

qdCzYuq.jpg

Socializing is not dumb
When you get to be on the BL forum.
I've found myself painfully oversharing on here the past few days because I've shut myself off from most of the world and all my friends who don't do opiates out of respect for them and disappointment in myself most. This site really is a blessing that I overlooked for so many years, I have no idea what happened to my original account nor did I ever really post much but the amount of therapy this site has provided me over the last few days has been astronomical.

VERY GOOD OBSERVATION,, INFORMATION !!
p6xSauA.gif

^^^ i can't really ever deal with the quote boxes but it's a good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've found myself painfully oversharing on here the past few days because I've shut myself off from most of the world and all my friends who don't do opiates out of respect for them and disappointment in myself most. This site really is a blessing that I overlooked for so many years, I have no idea what happened to my original account nor did I ever really post much but the amount of therapy this site has provided me over the last few days has been astronomical.
<3

ikr and it's always 'here' and so active . . . and you don't have to dig out posts from 1 year ago and years ago !!!!! lolol

It's so true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's like Hi everybody 😎😎😎🌻

Oh . . . and the Kratom will take away my stomach pain . . .

so it is doing something.

For me as well. :)

as low as $10 per month for the $80 kilo
I never realized it was that cheap in bulk, I knew it would be cheaper in bulk but never bothered looking into it because of how expensive it is in smaller amount and I didn't wanna chug mud for breakfast everyday for that much money lmao

I never realized it was that cheap in bulk, I knew it would be cheaper in bulk but never bothered looking into it because of how expensive it is in smaller amount and I didn't wanna chug mud for breakfast everyday for that much money lmao
I just wanna get a good bucket full. That's my concern. :LOL:

kratom truck approaching

beeeep beep beep 👅

jk of course lool

Prayer for Healing and Getting Well.

78iYzTB.gif

What is worse than a junkie !!!

Yeh. A dysfunctional family.

Sorry, I am just angry today. Depressed and angry.

People are part of God's world too.

I just have to remember that not everyone is gifted and or has compassion and patience to want to be better.

Lol. I'm broken and being serious too.

💙🕊️🌻

Prayer for Healing and Getting Well.

78iYzTB.gif

What is worse than a junkie !!!

Yeh. A dysfunctional family.

Sorry, I am just angry today. Depressed and angry.

People are part of God's world too.

I just have to remember that not everyone is gifted and or has compassion and patience to want to be better.

Lol. I'm broken and being serious too.

💙🕊️🌻
I’m broken too.
There’s this thing called Kintsugi … it’s Japanese art of repairing broken pottery mending together the broken pieces with this lacquer mixed with gold, silver or platinum. If you want when you have time look up Kintsugi, pieces are really beautiful & the art shows that they are even more beautiful from being broken & put back together.
It’s a philosophy of a story being told in the journey & the history, which shows the beauty of being broken and repaired instead of disguising the broken pieces.

You are beautiful & strong mamacita 💜

I’m broken too.
There’s this thing called Kintsugi … it’s Japanese art of repairing broken pottery mending together the broken pieces with this lacquer mixed with gold, silver or platinum. If you want when you have time look up Kintsugi, pieces are really beautiful & the art shows that they are even more beautiful from being broken & put back together.
It’s a philosophy of a story being told in the journey & the history, which shows the beauty of being broken and repaired instead of disguising the broken pieces.

You are beautiful & strong mamacita 💜
Thank you. That's so Nice ! I'm going to. ❤️‍🔥

I'm proud of myself . . . . . i haven't made an ups purchase at all this year !!!

It's a new year after all. :)🥳