• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Social CD social V the future is here

I bought it, then thought, nobody would want this.
Then later realized everbody wanted that bag.
I'll sell you an eighth @kiely for $50
joking not joking

I meant to say . . . Van. I am so weak.

ArTTZz7.jpg

uPv0f0W.gif

Ok. One person one bag at a time.
I'll knock a few bucks off.
Let me know how much you need.
@kiely

Red Bull Original- tastes like some kind of medicine. I’ll drink it only if there are no other kinds.
Tropical - Fantastic, tastes like NOS (passionfruit)
Blueberry - Odd, it tastes like how cherry pipe tobacco smells. I’ll drink it but not my first choice.
Juneberry - It tastes mostly like granny Smith green apples with a hint of Raspberry. Good.
Dragonfruit -Sour and sweet; like the old time candy Sweet Tarts. Ok.
Apricot Strawberry - Just lovely. tastes exactly like the name. Def a repeat purchase.
Peach Nectarine - I blew through 2 4 packs too quickly. Love it.
Watermelon - drinking now. Smells like Sour patch watermelon kids. Actually tastes like banana/watermelon

That’s all I could get my hands on in Canada. I do not like Monster, Rockstar or most other energy drinks. I could see tropical being a good match with Rum and the Peach/Nectarine going well with Limoncello liqueur or Peach Schnapps.

Tom

I don't think I've ever related to a song more than this one. Stunning visuals for sure. Check it out if you've got a few spare minutes:

@Jibult I watched/listened to the whole video. It’s pretty good. I loved the vocal distortion. It’s not what I usually listen to, but still damn good and I’ve got it on a playlist.

Here’s one of the types of music I listen to. I’ll save you the 12 minutes and say it’s very similar to early Yes, Marillion, Genesis and PFM (Italian).

Believe it or not I’m still heavy into Psy-trance or Goa-trance, esp. Infected Mushroom

Got any more artists like Token?

Tom

I actually wish I did, brother. He's one of the most unique talents I've ever heard and I love his music but, above all else, he has some of the trippiest music videos I've ever seen. Just the most outlandish concepts and visuals that match his insane vocals.

The track you listened to is one of his slow songs (which are dope, he just tends to go slow on serious tracks and when he's on a song with somebody else and matching their style), but he's one of the fastest rappers I enjoy. He's not the deepest dude but his music is fun for me to listen to and his videos are just works of art for the most part, man.

Here are a few videos that are more like his usual solo-style. They might not be up your alley but the videos alone might be worth making it to the end of each one (it's only NSFW because I don't want to take up the whole page with a few youtube vids, nothing crazy other than language though):

NSFW:

media limit reached, more in next post down

Intro to Token Part 2:

NSFW:

and bro, I know that's a lot but there's like 30 others I want to put up here. Get nice and medicated and sit down and enjoy these 2-4min visual mindfucks.

Alright y'all, so I just bought a Magic Butter Machine and I'm about to make my first batch of butter with it tomorrow. Planning on using about 8g for a stick of butter, then using it in a batch of Ghirardelli brownies.

With the access I'm about to have to cannabutter and oil infusions though, I could use some good recipes from tried-and-true veterans. Anyone got anything, even tips, that could help?

Alright y'all, so I just bought a Magic Butter Machine and I'm about to make my first batch of butter with it tomorrow. Planning on using about 8g for a stick of butter, then using it in a batch of Ghirardelli brownies.

With the access I'm about to have to cannabutter and oil infusions though, I could use some good recipes from tried-and-true veterans. Anyone got anything, even tips, that could help?
It depends on how often you use edibles. If it's an everyday thing I'd say the more basic the better, such as butter on bread. If it's a more rare occasion edible I'd suggest anything from Betty Crocker's "No Bake" line up. They are good and super easy to make. A lot of them are being discontinued though so get them while you can.

I had a Magic Butter that I had to leave behind when I moved ☹️

Get 1 banana. let it ripen until it’s 30-50% brown. Use the butter (or oil) in a Betty Crocker banana bread recipe. Slice it up, put Cannabuter on it and drizzle with some kind of Toaster Strudel like icing

Garlic butter bread

Those are my goto’s. Gummies in a gummie mold if you’re ambitious. I found that too fiddly.

Tom

It depends on how often you use edibles. If it's an everyday thing I'd say the more basic the better, such as butter on bread. If it's a more rare occasion edible I'd suggest anything from Betty Crocker's "No Bake" line up. They are good and super easy to make. A lot of them are being discontinued though so get them while you can.

So, I went from "Edibles? LOL, those don't do shit" to "Edibles? Yeah, I make a tray of brownies like every two days"

I'm definitely trying to mix it up and keep it an almost-everyday thing. Only problem? These fucking carts are destroying my tolerance in really weird ways.

Strong flower still gets me lifted, just.... in a different way? It feels like it's missing something? idk, it's hard to articulate but maybe a monthlong T-break will help me figure it out.

Get 1 banana. let it ripen until it’s 30-50% brown. Use the butter (or oil) in a Betty Crocker banana bread recipe. Slice it up, put Cannabuter on it and drizzle with some kind of Toaster Strudel like icing

Garlic butter bread

Those are my goto’s. Gummies in a gummie mold if you’re ambitious. I found that too fiddly.

Tom

Dope insight, thanks man!

Gummies are a little intimidating to me... I can't even lie, I'm a complete culinary novice. Are there any recipes you think might help, or is it a trial-and-error kind of ordeal?

So, I went from "Edibles? LOL, those don't do shit" to "Edibles? Yeah, I make a tray of brownies like every two days"

I'm definitely trying to mix it up and keep it an almost-everyday thing. Only problem? These fucking carts are destroying my tolerance in really weird ways.

Strong flower still gets me lifted, just.... in a different way? It feels like it's missing something? idk, it's hard to articulate but maybe a monthlong T-break will help me figure it out.

Dope insight, thanks man!

Gummies are a little intimidating to me... I can't even lie, I'm a complete culinary novice. Are there any recipes you think might help, or is it a trial-and-error kind of ordeal?
In addition to being a great one-and-done all night party drug, edibles are a great way to kick off a T break. It makes day one and two much more manageable. The rest of the first week can still be bitch to deal with but edibles can give you that kick start to a break that is extremely helpful.

It's that slow release mechanism that is a kin to non-habit formulas on pills or "extended release". Edibles are the methadone of cannabis. They'll easily get you off of the smoke but you might end up just taking edibles all the time too lol.

In addition to being a great one-and-done all night party drug, edibles are a great way to kick off a T break. It makes day one and two much more manageable. The rest of the first week can still be bitch to deal with but edibles can give you that kick start to a break that is extremely helpful.

It's that slow release mechanism that is a kin to non-habit formulas on pills or "extended release". Edibles are the methadone of cannabis. They'll easily get you off of the smoke but you might end up just taking edibles all the time too lol.

Definitely falling into that trap. I've had a tray of brownies in the fridge every day since the first batch.

It's like that old saying about an apple a day, only this one's about my after-work brownie.

I've noticed that the edible effects are extremely subtle (only use 12g+3g AVB for two sticks of butter, but I'm tempted every day to double down on the flower for the next batch) but if I hit my Mighty or PAX just a couple of times about an hour after ingestion, DAWG.

Best. Feeling. Ever.

My eyes actually get red again, lol. I'm probably just going way too hard and gonna need to rein in my tolerance with a break after some time.

yooooooo does anybody here speak Spanish?

I need someone to confirm if this song is fire or not, because I don't understand a mother fuckin' thing this woman is sayin' but this shit got me bouncin' in the house, man.

Garlic butter bread

Tom

Why would you ruin food with the taste of weed butter instead of just swallowing it like a pill? Do you happen to like it or is it a way to moderate intake by exposing yourself to it?

I don't wanna come off as judgy but i'm confused by the idea of cannabis recipes

Putting off t-break by continuing use in the form of edibles will of course be more comfortable than actually starting a t-break.

Am i missing something?

Pardon my attitude sir, i'm on an m-break (money break) and would happily shut the fuck up, stare into the ceiling and laugh at mind movies if i could.

t-break
m-break (money break)
You see my point then. It's called a Tolerance break, not a Weed break. And further more, you reduced your spending on money by not going to the movies but you never stopped spending it.

To give your tolerance a break, you are simply reducing your consumption amount. That amount could be a little bit or it could be a lot.

The methadone comparison holds true in this scenario. If one were to take a T break from heroin, they might decide to get on methadone for a brief period or possibly forever.

Dabs and pens (smoke/vape concentrates) = heroin & Edibles = methadone.

Yeah T breaks are essential for sure.
I find now I'm smoking less and only smoking pipes I go through far less per day. Down from 7-10grams per day to just 1-2g max.

I'm high as a kite on a combination of G13 x Haze and Gelato #41. Stuffing down some birthday cake at a family gathering as we speak.