European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Charlie Big Potatos

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Have you ever met anyone really talented or a genuinely magical person who also got fucked up on drugs? Or were they all just jakey fuckers?

The other question is how far up the drug dealer ladder have you had experience of? Is the kind of drug dealer you meet usually wearing odd socks, breath like shit and wearing a revolving bow tie? Or have you met millionaires that made their money from drugs?

Have you ever met anyone really talented or a genuinely magical person who also got fucked up on drugs? Or were they all just jakey fuckers?

The other question is how far up the drug dealer ladder have you had experience of? Is the kind of drug dealer you meet usually wearing odd socks, breath like shit and wearing a revolving bow tie? Or have you met millionaires that made their money from drugs?
..let me introduce myself...

I've met some pretty high end dealers, but wasn't exactly friends with them.

I scored some heroin once from this guy, then he gave me this weird smile and said "yo, check this out". He opened the trunk of his car, opened a backpack and took out what looked to be a 2lb brick of black tar heroin.

It actually kinda freaked me out. I really didn't know this guy very well and had absolutely no idea why he wanted to show me that considering we were in a very public space.

I think he just wanted to see my reaction.

I was also pretty good friends with a guy who sold a shit load of weed. He wasn't flashy and saved most of his money. Had something like $400,000 in savings when he decided to quit selling after being robbed too many times.

Last edited:
Never met anybody horribly rich, but I have known people actually turning ergotamine into LSD (and other interesting compounds, some at my suggestion! - silly fuckers!)

Read "let me introduce myself" as "please allow me to introduce myself" (Sympathy for the Devil - the Rolling Stones), hence my "I'm a man of wealth and taste"!

Read "let me introduce myself" as "please allow me to introduce myself" (Sympathy for the Devil - the Rolling Stones), hence my "I'm a man of wealth and taste"!
I only met one 'Stone' - CW's he came to my school with his daughter Seraphina and I showed them round - lovely chap.

I don't think I've ever met anyone particularly high up the ring. I've had/got close friends who know next-level hard wide-o cunts but I'm just a bottom rung junky sadly

i know a girl called charlie, she has big potatoes...

i know a girl called charlie, she has big potatoes...
mxaLRG0_d.webp

Actually, I know Skyline GTR (not giving his real name), who set up Buy Research Chemicals, around 2009. He asked me if I wanted to be a business partner, but instead I opted to be his 'head of research' and get free drugs. Last I heard, he was rather wealthy, although I'm not bothered and wish him well. After all, after the test amount, he got 50g of methoxetamine synthed, in Hong Kong. I think we all know how that went, after that!! 😁 (also initiated access to several RCs, like 4-FMPH, desoxypipradrol etc. after my suggestion)

Yep, Julian is responsible for a lot of stuff (and at my suggestion).
Any feelings of guilt? Fuck, no 😁

I'm a member of mensa with an IQ score of 155 but my best qualification is a B at a-level and I've been unemployed for the last 18 months.

/failure