• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

climbing the walls/everything you wanted to know about wanking but were afraid to ask

mitz-e

Bluelighter
how do you get to sleep when you really can't? This shit would drive you back to G...

Zolpidem or meditation... The latter of a period of time and first for short term...

Try drinking warm milk or horliks if you have any.

I usually just don't sleep but that's not desirable, you just feel shit for most of that next day..
Large doses of Antihistamines, other sedative drugs, Opiates.. But only the first one is remotely suggestible.
I'd go with MrM's plan. Good luck man :) Know how frustrating it can be.

there's loads of natural stuff, changes in diet and exercise can help, if it's chronic then short term zopiclone is very similar. if you want something over the counter then i've found phenergan/promethazine to be very effective.

I took some Kalms and a few Beta blockers, managed to nod off for 2 hours. Just too much thinking arrrgh.

Have you tried actually climbing the walls? It should tire you out. If not at least it'll be a bit of fun.

Try drinking warm milk or horliks if you have any.

I'll second that - Horlicks worked a treat for me recently. Bit like milky rohypnol.

Evad said:
changes in diet and exercise can help

I'll also second that. I hate to admit it, but a few extra vitamins and the like really did help with my insomnia. I still don't sleep easily, but it's nothing like as bad as it was.

Didn't read your message but I'll tell you that climbing walls without the correct equipment is impossible.

Horlicks with Valerian root drops dropped in it. Worked for me when I was trying not to rely on booze or meds to help me sleep although I will admit that the placebo effect probably did more for my mind than the actual combination. I can't sleep now without booze or something to help me. My circadian rhythm is mighty fucked.

Having a set night time routine can help. These are always darn impossible to stick to though.

Booze, benzos, antihistamines, phenibut, 5-htp or a good wank. ;)

Weed = always. To the point that it's becoming a bit worrying because I really, REALLY cannot sleep sober, at all. And that can be a bit limiting in terms of holidays abroad and wotnot..

If there's no weed, benzos, or codeine at a push.

I must try some of the less drug based ideas in this thread!

/\ Could be a very useful skill..if I could be arsed teaching myself. I end up lieing in bed getting progressively more anxious about everything in the world, dwelling on stupid, petty shit that I did years ago, and generally stressing. I *suck* at turning my brain off.. :\

METH and CRACK syringes. oh and i find bbc radio 5 live/world service can send me off nicely :)

/\ Could be a very useful skill..if I could be arsed teaching myself. I end up lieing in bed getting progressively more anxious about everything in the world, dwelling on stupid, petty shit that I did years ago, and generally stressing. I *suck* at turning my brain off.. :\

It is indeed a very useful skill :).

I don't think anybody is good at emptying their mind - it takes quite a bit of practice and is mightily frustrating at first. It gets easier everytime though. I wish I'd kept it up and really need to get back into the habit. After a few weeks practice you can do it walking around. It does wonders for easing anxiety, depression and the like. A very useful skill to cultivate indeed, I would say :).