Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

I been hospitalized four times for fighting with my evil narcissistic mother where they misdiagnosed my cptsd as paranoid schizophrenia and forced me on these injections twice. I never needed none of them as i wasnt psychotic but they dont care. Im living at home with this monster happy to use this fake diagnosis at any time.
I hope you get away from her. My grandma is NPD and my mom has narcissistic traits. It sucks and I hope you will be safe soon.

Yes, that was Bojana. She was famous in Serbia and there are many news about her passing. It's heartbreaking that she took her life also for her two young daughters. Psychiatry has blood in their hands.
I think it would be meaningful to bring her story to light. People need to know how dangerous these drugs are and how traumatic it is to be on these injections.

Guys, what do you think about Lion's mane mushroom for healing?
Be careful with it, it can mess with hormones and cause bad reactions. Test your ferratin first, having low ferritin can cause an adverse reaction. I had low ferritin at the time I took lion's mane and I still don't know if it caused my PSSD or if I just have straight PSSD from Prozac.

I have so many messages from Bojana. I can’t believe she’s no longer with us. The fear of hell and leaving my daughter had me block every negative thought about ending it. Just think she was famous where she came from. They gave her almost the same disgusting poison. Had I followed my thoughts I wouldn’t be here.
That would suck because I’ve made a complete recovery. I would’ve never met my granddaughter had I given up. I plan on writing a book about my life including my whole Invega experience.

Last edited:
I think it would be meaningful to bring her story to light. People need to know how dangerous these drugs are and how traumatic it is to be on these injections.
Bojana was beautiful and beloved by her two daughters Zoja, 14 and Iskra 10, by her twin sister Ivana, 2 brothers and boyfriend. She was beloved and respected in her community. She had wide and strong support. Because of these nonsense she read here she rejected to take antidepressants and psychotherapy. Basically she was poisoned with all this negativity and hopelessness on this forum. Why she believed to all of you unknown and meaningless people in her life is beyond my comprehension

Bojana was beautiful and beloved by her two daughters Zoja, 14 and Iskra 10, by her twin sister Ivana, 2 brothers and boyfriend. She was beloved and respected in her community. She had wide and strong support. Because of these nonsense she read here she rejected to take antidepressants and psychotherapy. Basically she was poisoned with all this negativity and hopelessness on this forum. Why she believed to all of you unknown and meaningless people in her life is beyond my comprehension

Okay, which one of you assholes is anti-therapy? (antidepressants don't work on invega, I know from experience)

Don't look at me, I told her she will be fine and will start healing in 4 months. I knew Trinza was still in her system.

Yeah, this is an incredibly shitty place to go to and it seems like the only place. That's sad. When I get better, I'm determined to create something better. Fuck this place. It hurt me too.

It would be really fucking hard to build a positive community made of people on/effected by a drug that blocks happy thoughts and pleasure.

I think people who are still having problems over two years should just leave this place for the safety of others coming off of the drug. Don't hang around. I have persistent effects too and I don't want to hang around here in fear that my presence will scare people. I'm taking medically supervised measures to fix my hormones and maybe that will make me feel well enough to write my recovery post soon.

Last edited:
Don’t give up guys. Keep fighting this fight.
I still believe we can all heal because I did.
I think sitting around ruminating about Invega all day prolongs the healing process. I believe we can retrain ourselves by placing the focus on something else.
No, he is still not sleeping. He says he got used to it. He is now on holidays alone. He is fine besides for the sleep.
losing sleep was the worst part for me outside of not having emotions

Don’t blame this thread for her taking her life. I’ve always encouraged her. I have so many messages between the two of us. Bojana probably hardly ever had a conversation with you before. I considered her a friend of mine. I’m grieving her loss. We all feel something for her. None of us wanted her to end her life. That was her choice. I’m a mother just like she was. Some of us was her support system too. She’s encouraged me at times. We don’t need your ignorance or negativity here.

Don’t blame this thread for her taking her life. I’ve always encouraged her. I have so many messages between the two of us. Bojana probably hardly ever had a conversation with you before. I considered her a friend of mine. I’m grieving her loss. We all feel something for her. None of us wanted her to end her life. That was her choice. I’m a mother just like she was. She was older than me. Some of us was her support system too. She’s encouraged me at times. We don’t need your judgment or negativity here. Basically she was poisoned by how the medication made her feel. She told me that she couldn’t even feel feelings for her children. Why you chose to say anything about her is beyond my comprehension. You didn’t know her or any of us to even make a rude comment like that. Find something else to do. We don’t want or need your judgment here. Maybe you should’ve encouraged her to live. Don’t blame anyone here for whatever happened.
She can’t speak for herself on this thread anymore. Please don’t come here like you cared so much about her. You speak like we are all nothing compared to her. We’re all in this together. Had you experienced what we’ve experienced you wouldn’t be so quick to judge. I pray that wherever she is that people like you don’t get to go.
May her soul be at peace. She surely was unhappy here. I do wish you well. I’ll never respond to anything else written by you.

Last edited: