Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

I’ve been battling schizophrenia/schizoaffective disorder for the last 6 years and know my baseline and my symptoms. When I got a shot of Invega in September of last year, it worsened my symptoms, gave me more symptoms, and now I’m basically like a vegetable. Baseline? What’s that mean? I’m in a constant state of hell because my brain doesn’t produce feelings of tiredness/comfort/hunger/or fullness.

I just woke up today (5P eastern time) because my brain isn’t able to fall asleep at a normal time— it doesn’t send signals to my body to follow cues most normal people have.

I’m trying to see doctors and get tests done, but it’s like I have to jump through hoops for people to even believe me. It’s very fucking frustrating.

As far as symptoms go, they’re unbearable. I want to be dead most of the time.

I don’t see why anyone in my life would wanna see me anymore because I don’t feel comfortable ever leaving my house again. I’m a vegetable who’s unable to feel, yet alone feel comfortable, yet alone enjoy a meal or get a descent 8 hours of sleep.

Has anyone ever healed from Invega damage who also had schizophrenia? Or are the odds slim to none?

Why me…..
Stay strong man I’m the same I’m 21 months into my nightmare and it’s slowly getting maybe 10 percent easier in the last 6 months maybe but still very hard tbh I’m still thinking about suicide and if not suicide I’m basically just kind of in this state of shock that my life has been ruined already

Hi everyone , I don’t know how many of you guys here know of a user named bojana here on bluelight , she only used this thread I believe , I got chatting to her about recovery around 6 months ago maybe 5 … I have spoken to her every day since then and unfortunately she did not make it , she took her life in her home in Serbia a few days ago. I’m sorry to have to bring this news. Stay strong everyone and may Bojana rest in peace we love you Bojana and we hope you are in a better place now.
Jesus Christ are you serious

Hi everyone , I don’t know how many of you guys here know of a user named bojana here on bluelight , she only used this thread I believe , I got chatting to her about recovery around 6 months ago maybe 5 … I have spoken to her every day since then and unfortunately she did not make it , she took her life in her home in Serbia a few days ago. I’m sorry to have to bring this news. Stay strong everyone and may Bojana rest in peace we love you Bojana and we hope you are in a better place now.
I developed a real close relationship with Bojana. I would often encourage her. We would message each other often. Sometimes she’d message me and ask if I was still alive. She wished me happy birthday through my messages and she didn’t have to. She was a sweet person. She told me that I gave her hope. I tried to message her a few times through what’s app. I don’t know how to use it so I could never get through. This has truly saddened me. I’ve cried at work today. I’ve cried over the past few days about this. One of the members told me about her passing through my messages. I’ve healed so I don’t get on the thread as often. I was locked out of my old Kia85 account. I couldn’t remember my password. I would try to log in and get irritated and give up. I haven’t talked to Bojana since January. I truly wish that I could’ve encouraged her to keep going. Seeing her pictures she was such a beautiful person. My heart breaks for her family and her children. May her soul rest peacefully. I will continue to log into this thread to encourage all of you. I’m tired of losing friends to this poison. It sucks the soul out of you. No one should be forced to endure something so inhumane it’s like being slowly tortured. I’ll quote one of Bojana last few posts on this thread on 04/10/24 We have a God given right to be human. 😥😥I’ll continue to keep her and her family lifted in prayer 😥😥I’m going to continue praying for all of you.
I will never forget her.

Last edited:
Fuck, I told her not to! She was going to be okay! Trinza wasn't even out of her system yet! I really hope telling her that wasn't a contributing factor.

Ill definitely miss bojana I spoke to her on the phone in December she was a incredible person and didn't deserve to be taken away so soon. May she be in peace now and no pain. :(

@dirtyinvega good to see you drop by , hope your kid/s are good. I read your story in god knows what thread of this invega misery
Thanks mate. They are doing well and surprisingly me as well even though I been on this journey for so long. One day I'll get there just maybe one day. I made a promise from day one I'll be in this sticking around the forum without a doubt saved my life to some extent.

I'm very sorry to hear this. I definitely recall her posting in this thread alot over the past couple years. RIP bojana.

Someone who knows her better, if so inclined, is more than welcome to make her a Shrine post to memorialize her.

I think this community is doing something wrong if people get convinced they're broken beyond repair. Bojana was not, she had invega trinza, which stays in your system for 18 fucking months. It wasn't even out of her system yet, 4 months and it would've been gone and she could've started healing. I think she would've been okay if she held on.

Fuck invega trinza though. It's horrible being on a medication you can't stop taking because it's inside of you.

Damn, I was wondering if she did or not. I honestly didn’t think what she was talking about would work but I guess there’s all the proof you need.

I think this was her, I remember reading she worked on the news or something like that:

Last edited:
Damn, I was wondering if she did or not. I honestly didn’t think what she was talking about would work but I guess there’s all the proof you need.

I think this was her, I remember reading she worked on the news or something like that:
I feel so bad she did that.

I been hospitalized four times for fighting with my evil narcissistic mother where they misdiagnosed my cptsd as paranoid schizophrenia and forced me on these injections twice. I never needed none of them as i wasnt psychotic but they dont care. Im living at home with this monster happy to use this fake diagnosis at any time.

Bro with weed and shrooms and exercise u will heal. Did they stopped that awful cto?
I still smoking weed, so there's that.
No, they prolonged my cto for another 6 months.
But I soon be injection free thanks to my doctor who put me on pills instead of injections, now I'm tapering off the injections.

That's my loophole of getting out of cto.