Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Over 8 months since my last injection , no improvements whatsoever , still suffer from severe anhedonia , no emotions , severe alogia , blank mind , can’t feel substances , no libido , no interest in anything at all (just feel dead inside ) insomnia , life is a living hell … don’t think im going to recover tbh , won’t be living a lifetime of this torture , my only way out looks like suicide at this point.
Suicide is definitely NOT the only way out. The only way out is to give it time, take it day by day, be healthy, and take good care of yourself. This will help you heal. There are unfortunately quite a few people in these threads over the years, over all the previous 7 versions, whose recovery has taken around 12 months. You're not quite there yet. It is definitely worth sticking around and giving yourself the chance to heal ❤

Is healing even possible after the 1 year mark? Do we just wake up one day and feel like ourselves out of nowhere or is it gradual?
In most cases that I have read about over the years in these threads, the recovery is gradual. Although some people do wake up on day and find that certain side effects have just disappeared. The recovery from Invega seems to be so incredibly variable from one person to the next, as @Baddream said. Alll we can do is support each other through it in this thread, and take good care of yourself while recovering 💜

I feel like I ruined my recovery and I'm not going to come back here until I have good news, or I'll do a big post about the lion's mane misadventure. I have support from friends and family. Good luck everyone. Goodbye for now.
I sincerely wish you all the very best with your re-recovery, if you will. I'm so disheartened for you that you've had a setback in your recovery. Please come back and give us an update when you feel a bit better, when you are ready. We care about you. Take good care of yourself ❤

My pdoc says I shouldn’t be feeling any side effects now because the drug is almost completely out of my system. Then why is alcohol nerfed I ask him? He doesn’t even give me a reply just a lecture on how alcohol is bad. That’s true, but besides the point. Why am I still feeling side effects if the drug is out? It scares me that he doesn’t have an explanation.

Over 8 months since my last injection , no improvements whatsoever , still suffer from severe anhedonia , no emotions , severe alogia , blank mind , can’t feel substances , no libido , no interest in anything at all (just feel dead inside ) insomnia , life is a living hell … don’t think im going to recover tbh , won’t be living a lifetime of this torture , my only way out looks like suicide at this point.

How many injections did you have ?

@seniormoderator I have 0 libido rn. It’s been almost 3 months since my last injection. When does it usually come back

@seniormoderator I have 0 libido rn. It’s been almost 3 months since my last injection. When does it usually come back
I’m over 4 months off and can’t even get an erection. I’m 19 yo this is so fucked up

Anyone recovered their inner monologue? I feel like my mind is blank, i don't have many thoughts or imagination anymore. When i sleep i even don't dream as much anymore.

Anyone recovered their inner monologue? I feel like my mind is blank, i don't have many thoughts or imagination anymore. When i sleep i even don't dream as much anymore.
Bowandsparrow lost their inner monologue and got it back a few months later. Maybe ask them about it. I personally lost mine and I’m still waiting but I’m only 1.5 months off the last injection