• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Current LSD availability

Second time I took lsd was at a festival (t in the park when i was 17/18 ) and was totally fine.

Few months ago took acid at an indoor festival and spent the first few hours being paranoid as fuck that everyone was staring at me. Set & setting :)

I got some of those blue stars, I look forward to trying them.

The fear of waking up your mate's granny and getting caught would be enough to have given me a bad trip

We used to take drugs in his room every week, usually pills or coke though, she didn't mind us being there but either didn't know about the drugs or turned a blind eye. :\

Second time I took lsd was at a festival (t in the park when i was 17/1 and was totally fine

I wouldn't take acid at T in the P. No chance, too many rowdy drunk folk and I think T is wicked fun.

What year was that and who was on? I would have been there. What caused you to come all the way to Scotland for a festival?

You enjoy it? This summer was first time not being there in a few years. Always a good laugh.

Yeah I had a great time, it was my first outdoor festival experience, it was in 2004 btw. I recall eating candy floss on the ferris wheel whilst tripping on acid with a massive grin on my face :D

kasabian, muse, libertines, kings of leon, strokes, 22-20's, wu tang clan, chemical brothers, ash, can't really remember who else.

'when.. does... it... end...?'

thats the bad thing about acid for me.. still love it though, just the last few hours are always a bit tedious

I recommend gigs on acid, but not pendulum, you wanna be on uppers for drum and bass imo.. rushes for electronic shit, trips for Doors tribute bands =D

For me it's "fuck, this is eventually going to end"

I was going to tell you to bang it out but maybe not at pendulum.

Tryptamite - the other week I did caught. Whilst on acid, in a club, with a Class A drug. and taken into a little room and interrogated.

Picture that one.

For me it's "fuck, this is eventually going to end"

its funny, I have had that exact feeling on the mushies, 'no way is this going to finish!!' but LSD just seems to last a bit too long for me, I usually get, not bored, but uncomfortable near the end.. also smoking weed at the end of an acid trip does nothing for me, but smoking it at the end of a mushroom trip usually brings back some ace visuals and generally has a profound effect.. to each his own anyways :)

Tryptamite - the other week I did caught. Whilst on acid, in a club, with a Class A drug. and taken into a little room and interrogated.

Picture that one.

Doesn't bear thinking about man! But I'm waay more afraid of getting caught by my parents than by the authorities.

Although if you get in enough trouble with the "long arm o the law" your folks are gonna find out...:\

It's weird that I got bored on acid and wanted it to end yet I've had 2CB sessions which lasted a little short of 20hrs without getting the slightest bit bored.

Doesn't bear thinking about man! But I'm waay more afraid of getting caught by my parents than by the authorities.

Although if you get in enough trouble with the "long arm o the law" your folks are gonna find out...:\

oh I've been caught by them as well.

I just had my dads skinny policeman mate interrogating me instead of some fat bouncer.

*gathers evidence

I am actually such a sucker I got 4 tabs taken off me at Leeds festival this year.. in my MD and acid headed state I forgot there was security at the car park entrance (first time I had been in the car park).. had a tin in my pocket with 2 pills, a bomb of MD, some codeine and a little bit of foil that had 4 blue stars in it.. the security let us go scot free but I was annoyed he noticed the foil, he found it pretty joke when he realized what they were.. wonder if he ate them.....?

taking a tin containing all your drugs into a festival (anywhere) ???

AMATEUR.

shame on you, man! :D

I know!! I never usually use a tin, its normally in my socks or my pants..
just wasn't thinking, taking acid and pills first thing in the morning, in a festival = stupid decisions

still, wasn't ALL my drugs.. still had my weed and that was all that mattered :)

Watching Tim Burtons 'A Nightmare Before Christmas' was quite an experience though, very much fun.

jesus, i'm in stiches here............i went tripping with the girlfirend when that movie came out in the cinema's!

i was chilling out, enjoying it all, and a couple came in and sat in the two seats in front of me. i had my feet hooked into their seats so when they sat down my feet got lodged. after 10 mins i had to tap the girl on the shoulder and explain what had happenned, she jumped up, totally apologethic, and i removed my foot. she sat down and i had to go through the exact same speil with her boyfriend!

this was on strawberries, tad milder then planets/globes but the perfect dose for a night out!

PS. Tryptamite, i was up at the museum of modern art yesterday (Kilmanhaim, Dublin), they have some really trippy video installations, don't mind gigs, get a mate and head up there! nice coffee shop, parks, outdoor exibits and all sorts of good stuff!

PS. Tryptamite, i was up at the museum of modern art yesterday (Kilmanhaim, Dublin), they have some really trippy video installations, don't mind gigs, get a mate and head up there! nice coffee shop, parks, outdoor exibits and all sorts of good stuff!

Cheers man, I might actually do that. I've been there before and its pretty cool. I'd say its waay better on acid though:D

Cheers man, I might actually do that. I've been there before and its pretty cool. I'd say its waay better on acid though:D

loads of shadow puppet exibs on too............movies of them being projected onto walls!

it's a trippers paradise..............all i need now is some trips :)

PS. William Kentridge - Preparing the Flute (this is absolutly class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn38eZC84oo

that is not the same one and is not as light-tastic, but will give you the general jist!

Last edited: