Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ Dangerous and Dodgy pills

just got a notification that my post in this thread was deleted

What was the post, why was it deleted?

just got a notification that my post in this thread was deleted

What was the post, why was it deleted?
Hey jackal. It was a picture of some weed you bought ( 2 grams but got more than that ) and it was reported as being in the wrong thread. The thread was about pills and the picture of was some weed sitting in a scale and you were happy that you got more than you paid for.

I was in the process of pm'ing you to explain but this will work. Was no real biggie....just in the wrong thread.

Managed to acquire some more fake Benzos, even though Galenika has probably the best record and the packaging looks legit

Wedinos analysis came back as Major: Alprazolam : Minor: Benzocaine

Is Benzocaine something that's OK to ingest? Or should I bin the whole lot?

Also, do you think it's worth trying to get a refund from the vendor or might it be best to just let it lie? The vendor may not have known they were selling fakes.

Fake-Galenika-Ksalol.jpg

Managed to acquire some more fake Benzos, even though Galenika has probably the best record and the packaging looks legit

Also, do you think it's worth trying to get a refund from the vendor or might it be best to just let it lie? The vendor may not have known they were selling fakes.

Fake-Galenika-Ksalol.jpg
I guess so. From the Wikipedia article benzocaine is a local anesthetic that can be used in oral preparation in cough drops etc. So I'd presume it's not harmful in small doses, but I'm not a Dr.

@LoginNotSecure is. Maybe he can comment if he sees this.

Seems a weird thing to cut benzos with, not heard of that before.

Fake-Galenika-Ksalol.jpg

@Fertile

-GC

Fake-Galenika-Ksalol.jpg

My 2 cents regarding this from the Ksalol thread...

All cheap crap.

MDAR 40mg = MDA 80mg

(R) 7,a-DMT is as strong as MDA and can be racemized to it's alluswd.
80mg of p-Me aminorex + 20mg of speed feels lust like MDMA but because the p-Me lasts longer, it drifts into just serotonin release

There are dozens - but khas are cheaper and more toxic,

Are 5mg diazepam always yellow? Just got some online that say they are 5mg and they are white. Never known that before. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.

@foreverchanges

Them galenika are the safest bet right now mate.
Them ksalol are always alpraz ive found anyway.
And the bensedins are ok just sketchy dose but defo diaz. And the rivotril clonaz are mint too.
Like matey said up there, learn the tastes. Real diaz i think is like a mild numbness aswell as the taste. I love clonaz as you dont cause too much shit on them.

Sorry for bad bad grammer ive had 600mg Pregablin.

4 months clean from benzos though well happy

Are 5mg diazepam always yellow? Just got some online that say they are 5mg and they are white. Never known that before. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask.
Legal 5mgs that you'd get from a doctor in Britain (good luck) are yellow but there were yellows going around which contained an opioid: U-47700 and other yellow ones with U-47700 AND etizolam. I remember buying some of these and just nodding out. A lot of the foreign pills - Bensedin in particular - used to have a good track record and this seemed to change with a rebrand, then they got better again but slowly more fakes started appearing, containing an opioid: Metonitazene which is apparently highly potent and these were mixed with bromazolam, although all the recent samples contain diazepam and these are white, supposedly 10mg though people say that they are underdosed. But the basic point is that the colours don't mean anything if they don't come from the legal diazepam tablets issued by the NHS, usually the Accord brand I think (you'll sometimes see them on clearnet sites), which do correspond with: 1mg = white, 5mg = yellow and 10mg = blue but this isn't the same for other brands and with the "street valium", you can never be sure, although you can be sure you'll never get diazepam. Saw an article on We Are With You (charity which helps people get clean/issues opioid replacement therapy and other stuff) which said that "only" 13% of street valium tablets actually contained diazepam, but that must be either out of date as well or is to do with people buying legit pills online and selling them on the street. I'd have thought that street valium tablets containing actual diazepam would be more around <5%.

Good luck with getting diazepam from a doctor though. I got them once by a fluke from an old doctor after calling 111 when worried about alcohol wd/s, getting an appointment at a hospital and the doctor giving me a "week's supply" of 10mg diazepam. Probably one strip. People were begging for at least one. I ended up also buying some street valium as well which were notorious at the time, with "NTZ" on one side and either "10" or "1.0" on the other (I'm gonna add a link at the end which shows these as well as those yellows I mentioned). They were making people loopy and all kinds of theories were going around that they contained rohypnol or they were old stock from the former USSR and were a specific benzo/tranquilizer that they used there. Anyway the only test I saw said that they contained etizolam and under 1mg at that, but I reckon some had to have larger doses. They were far stronger than the legal diazepam I got from the doctor.

The PDF is old but gives examples of different street valium seized and tested by Police Scotland. Street valium is usually just whatever some crooks have pressed into a massive batch of pills which are then distributed around the country and sold for a tenner a bag containing 20 or 25 tablets, usually bromazolam at the moment, occasionally the fluaz- ones (can't spell them) which don't seem appealing but they used to mostly be etizolam - I reckon the crooks purchased as much as possible in both pellet and powder form before the New Psychoactive Substances Act and made millions pressing them into tablets but now it seems bromazolam is the most common in both street valium and fake branded diazepam that is purchased online. Of course street valium is different but again my point is that you can't tell from the colour alone, even with branded ones, and the "legal" ones described only apply to the brand(s) used in Britain in the NHS. Different countries and brands will have different coloured tablets.

Anyway here's the pdf - out of date for sure but it is interesting to see what goes into pills, what colour they are and how they don't correspond to anything other than whatever the manufacturers were using: https://www.nhsborders.scot.nhs.uk/...ED-Police-Scotland-Drug-Trend-Bulletin-2-.pdf

Legal 5mgs that you'd get from a doctor in Britain (good luck) are yellow but there were yellows going around which contained an opioid: U-47700 and other yellow ones with U-47700 AND etizolam.

This I did not know. I have flagged the fact that U-47700 only requires one synthetic step between two uncontrolled precursors so it doesn't require highly skilled chemists.

I believe U-93951 is several times more potent and is no more complex to produce.

The latter, especially, represents a significant hazard (although U-47700 sold as something else is also REALLY dangerous).

Many countries use the 3 colour system to discern the 3 tablet strengths, but just as many don't. My first legit diazepam Rx was obtained during my first dip into the Ibizan summer season in 1999. After overdoing everything for the 2 week trip I surrendered to a doctor the day before I was due to try and get on a B767 for my return flight, minus my faculties and after fessing up asked for help. He gave me a script for a box of 5mg diazepam which I cashed in at a San An. pharmacy for what turned out to be the 5mg version of the well known 'Prodes diazepan' product which is a popular BM brand, consisting of the same small white footballs that are seen in the 10mg package.

TLDR: just get everything tested, nothing can be trusted 100% otherwise.

This I did not know. I have flagged the fact that U-47700 only requires one synthetic step between two uncontrolled precursors so it doesn't require highly skilled chemists.

I believe U-93951 is several times more potent and is no more complex to produce.

The latter, especially, represents a significant hazard (although U-47700 sold as something else is also REALLY dangerous).
Yeah lots of ODs were happening around that time, although it seems the numbers are way higher now. Its hard to know what specifically is in the street pills as the users aren't likely to get them tested but metonitazene has shown up a few times in Bensedin samples, which I think is a highly potent synthetic opioid (not sure). But if that is ending up in the pills on the streets and/or other, similar opioids, with xylazine showing up in every heroin sample on wedinos on the last two pages, as well as the fact that most street benzo users are problematic, poly-drug users, we can understand how overdose numbers are rising to their highest recorded levels yet. A person living in a hostel, has a 80mg daily methadone script, buys a bag of 25 "valium" tablets for a tenner, eats the whole lot in one go, maybe has a couple of drinks and then shoots up a bag of H cut with xylazine - no wonder people are dropping like flies. It fuckin sucks.

Just had bunk Bensedin, my usual brand. Only had fakes once when they changed brands two years back and they contained bromazolam. Vendor replaced them and I've asked these guys to do the same with a different brand but doubtful. What worries me is that all the bunk ones that don't contain Diazepam either contain bromazolam but almost always with metonitazene (the latter of which I definitely don't want to be taking) or they contain no active ingredient whatsoever which is no good given that I'm addicted to benzos. Highly frustrating.

Will send to Wedinos as I have enough to keep me going and some clonazepam as a back-up and will share results. Whoever is putting metonitazene into benzos is an utter piece of sh*t - I'm on Buvidal, monthly injections and so f*ck knows what kind of effects that horrible stuff could have in terms of precipitated withdrawals when getting my next jab, not to mention OD after having the jab.