• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Deadly new drug... Exposed!

^^^^^^^^^

hahaha ^ that is a signature worthy quote!!

Oh man........

vegtable said:
I've learned not to get angry, it will never stop it. Instead, appreciating the absurdity of the world and relax while civilization crumbles.

I could not have said it better myself. But everybody thinks something is wrong with me when that's what I do everyday.

:|

Morrison's Lament said:
I particularly enjoyed the exaggerated mental image I got of some kid breaking into a hospital dispensary and digging his way through a stack of OxyContin and Fentanyl to get his hands on the sweet sweet embalmuing fluid within ;)

--- G. [/B]

OMG thats good!=D

Ehm, wasn't that in some ODB movie?

Method Man in How High. I know because I just watched it about 2 hours ago :)

wait wait wait, isn't embalming fluid just formaldehyde?

We have a Truth sign on the side of the road here with a frog in a jar, saying something like "Cigarettes contain formaldehyde."

People are stupid as well as nuts.

SilverFeniks said:
Just when you thought daytime white trash TV in the US couldn't get any worse ... now it's rednecks on PCP!

I shudder to think what the rest of the world actually thinks about americans, since they get much of their information from our own wonderful media.

for the record, I am better than any of those people .. just have to get that out there ;)
Just to let you know, so you don't have to worry.

No one outside America pays any attention to the rubish that your media corperations push out.

^^^^
I disagree. I've had this conversation with Europeans who travel to where I live (Long Island) pretty much every summer. American television is popular in some parts of the world because they have so little original programming of their own with any sort of decent production values.

Unfortunately, while our TV is high on production values it is awful low on intelligence, for the most part.

^People may watch your TV programs.

What we where discussing was news broadcasts.

In many countrys it would be considered treason to watch American news, in others just bad taste.

Anyway American news is mainly domestic with very little cover of world events so no reason for non Americans to watch.

some bloke dipped a joint in embalming fluid, and got very fucked off it on Six feet under the other day.

Morrison's Lament said:
Oh, and it's a good point about how the media is contributing. However, the CNN documentary I saw had interviews with doctors and scientists that said the embalming fluid was totally irrelevant to the effects, and it was just the PCP that was getting people high.

--- G.

I was thinking the same thing while watching the rerun last night. One of the chicks said something along the lines of "I don't know what's in it [wet], I think PCP and embalming fluid, but embalming fluid is a must - it's what gets you high".

Wouldn't even the most uneducated drug user figure it's the PCP that gets you high? Especially considering the fact that while PCP alone is used to get high, embalming fluid is not.

Johny Boy said:
^People may watch your TV programs.

What we where discussing was news broadcasts.

I don't really consider Ricki Lake 'news', actually ;)
I hope to God that shit isn't broadcast outside the US. It's bad enough that it's broadcast at all.

I know Mexico has those shows (get a couple here), do any of you more advanced cultures ;) have such low-level trash tv? (way off topic, i know)

edit: Ricki Lake, Jenny Jones .. same shit, different channel

Haha, Ricki Lake was on at 2 in the day and followed immediately by Jenny Jones at 3 on some Danish or Swedish channel I used to watch during my period as a bum in Scandinavia ;)

That crap is really funny sometimes when you're incredibly high and sitting around with nothing to do. The ignorance is so astounding, that when I was having an afterglow of a psychedelic experience from the night before I would start to doubt they were being serious. "Surely it's all just a joke for Europeans! There is no way there are people like this..."

And then Springer came on ;)

--- G.

Do you know what really sucks? I was actually talking to someone who was referencing this show and saying "do you know what kids are doing now!!!???"

just lovely.