Admin Attention delete account

Status
Not open for further replies.
So theres no way to just delete your whole account or I have to go through and delete each post myself
Don’t complain. You only have 541 posts to delete. If you’re lucky: some of those will be in threads that you yourself started in which case you just delete the entire thread.

If you start now and given a decent device and speedy connection: you could be done by tonight. Although my personal record was 200 posts in a day as I recall.

Oh and just to make your day further:

if you have been quoted by another member in one of their posts there’s nothing you can do about that (unless you PM said member and ask them to delete the quote) (good luck with that one).

And if you think they’re just going to disappear off of the planet by simply deleting them then I have got bad news for you! They will simply just not be visible to Joe Public anymore is all.

Any questions?

Have a nice day! And happy to help! Anytime! Just shout! :love:

i already started, i figure another hour and ill be done. least i dont have 20,000 posts right? thanks @dalpat077, will miss u.
Well you've still got 303 to go (although I'm willing to bet that some are in locked threads so you're a bit fucked there)! :ROFLMAO:

But 238 in just over an hour? How the fuck did you do that? Is there some or the other button or checkbox that I never noticed the last time I went on a post and thread shredding spree pray tell? :unsure:

So as not to look too bad: I took many smoke breaks during my shredding sprees (not allowed to smoke in the house) hence my only 200 or so per day personal record! Also in my defense: some were edited before deletion (for what it's worth)! Used more fucking data deleting the shit than I did posting the shit! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway. Well done. I'll check up on you a bit later to see how you're doing! :love:

Don’t complain. You only have 541 posts to delete. If you’re lucky: some of those will be in threads that you yourself started in which case you just delete the entire thread.

If you start now and given a decent device and speedy connection: you could be done by tonight. Although my personal record was 200 posts in a day as I recall.

Oh and just to make your day further:

if you have been quoted by another member in one of their posts there’s nothing you can do about that (unless you PM said member and ask them to delete the quote) (good luck with that one).

And if you think they’re just going to disappear off of the planet by simply deleting them then I have got bad news for you! They will simply just not be visible to Joe Public anymore is all.

Any questions?

Have a nice day! And happy to help! Anytime! Just shout! :love:
I wasn’t complaining just clarifying that I had to do that, there’s noway to simply delete an account. Why do I keep being treated like said something rude af. I asked a question. Now THIS post is probably rude af. But I don’t care anymore

Why you gonna delete out of curiosity? That guy using your photo as a profile photo (that was weird, did not understand what was going on there).

Or is it the fear that people will discover who you are (that i worry about a bit for myself)

Why you gonna delete out of curiosity? That guy using youre photo as a profile photo (that was weird, did not understand what was going on there).

Or is it the fear that people will discover who you are (that i worry about a bit for myself)
Cuz he posted a bunch of things publicly just talking shit to me because of personal stuff. He thought I lied about something I didn’t, it’s irrelevant, he humiliated he shit outta me then told me he deleted it all but I’m sittin here looking at it. Plus my x stalks my shit. I’m making a new handle but not announcing the new name. Someone wants they can ask, some prob will figure it out anyway. Sorry if some posts sound rude I had to gobble benzos to make it through this shift without screaming

I care for all my e-friends equally
That’s touching. I care for you equally
Well you've still got 303 to go (although I'm willing to bet that some are in locked threads so you're a bit fucked there)! :ROFLMAO:

But 238 in just over an hour? How the fuck did you do that? Is there some or the other button or checkbox that I never noticed the last time I went on a post and thread shredding spree pray tell? :unsure:

So as not to look too bad: I took many smoke breaks during my shredding sprees (not allowed to smoke in the house) hence my only 200 or so per day personal record! Also in my defense: some were edited before deletion (for what it's worth)! Used more fucking data deleting the shit than I did posting the shit! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway. Well done. I'll check up on you a bit later to see how you're doing! :love:
i didn’t see this post when I just wrote my last one. I’m sorry, you’re being nice and I was being a bitch. Yeah I went through fast I have to finish later on. I’ll probably make a new handle cuz I live this site but I’m not interacting with anyone anymore it’s just too much. Thanks for being so nice, you’re one of the few it seems. Goodnight 😊

That’s touching. I care for you equally

i didn’t see this post when I just wrote my last one. I’m sorry, you’re being nice and I was being a bitch. Yeah I went through fast I have to finish later on. I’ll probably make a new handle cuz I live this site but I’m not interacting with anyone anymore it’s just too much. Thanks for being so nice, you’re one of the few it seems. Goodnight 😊
Hey. It’s no problem at all. My sense of humour gets me in trouble plenty around here. Suffice to say I was just being a smart arse in my posts here to begin with. No offence taken anyway at all.

No idea what this is all about though. And obviously none of my business anyway.

But we’ve had an interaction or two or three on threads and which I recall being great and productive and so on that score: sorry that something or somebody has rattled you.

But your post count is going up again! :ROFLMAO:

For what it’s worth I know how you feel sometimes. Some will be overjoyed to know that there’s been at least two occasions where I myself would love to have been able to simply disappear from here. Too bad for both parties though i.e. pointless exercise for the reasons I’ve already given hereI :ROFLMAO:

You sure are fast though! :)

could see trouble brewing and I didn't even see the thread, was obvious or just call me nostradamus?

maybe just establish boundariea and keep the account @Blueberry_87 ?

dunno, whatever you think best - you'll be missed though as you're on-the-money and your writing interesting, be well and safe

Speaking of being nice and making somebody’s day (in reference to my previous post above) I just remembered something:

How’re you doing @iLoveYouWithaKnife? How’s things your end? Things are great my end! Anyway. Just thought I’d touch base (as they say) with you and check in. See how you’re doing and all. Until next quarter then! 💔

Go on. Click on that show blocked member content button. You know you want to! :ROFLMAO:

Cuz he posted a bunch of things publicly just talking shit to me because of personal stuff. He thought I lied about something I didn’t, it’s irrelevant, he humiliated he shit outta me then told me he deleted it all but I’m sittin here looking at it. Plus my x stalks my shit. I’m making a new handle but not announcing the new name. Someone wants they can ask, some prob will figure it out anyway. Sorry if some posts sound rude I had to gobble benzos to make it through this shift without screaming

Sorry that happened to you

Status
Not open for further replies.