Denver - Caffeine 2003 - 11/29/03

bump.. search function is our friend :) --thanks mthree

This is a sick ass line up!! :

Micro
Icey
Richard Humpty Vission
JohnDebo

Ok i feel dumb i forgot that the venue was released...

It's gonna be at fat city in littleton! Yes that big ass kids place! It's a venue of 6,000+ with a huge arcade, bumper cars, and all sorts of fun shit. There also gonna have taggers (graffiti artists) coming in to design the roller rink. Also the whole venue is secured so you dont have to worry about hundreds of little kids running around.

WEE bumper cars while tripping balls... hahahhaha!

heres the post by the dragons:

Hey people.

Saturday November 29th. Thankgiving Weekend.

Caffeine this year will be held at FAT CITY in Littleton, Colorado.

Coal Mine & Kipling. Used to be FUN PLEX.

This show will start at 9pm till 5am.

3 Stages of music, using the entire complex.

Skating Rink will host the main stage.

Capacity of 6,000+.

All ages w/fully stocked Bars throughout complex.

Video Games, 3-D systems, 30 Visual Screens, all facility arcade and entertainment will be availlable

Micro will record his new DVD from this show.

Micro.Icey.Richard Humpty Vission.JohnDebo.Rectangle.are confirmed

More info to come.

awwww yehhh.....

i will be driving 350 miles to come to this party!!! i think this will be one of my faves .....gonna costume it i think...:D:D:D:D hope to see the denver and ft collins kids i know there....take care
later,
brandy

Lol in the other thread i posted something like UTSE and posted a link to my old thread. But i was high and deleted that post and just copy and pasted the Triad Dragon's post from UUnet.

BTW I actually might attend this event. I live 4 hours away (yea i know lucid heh) and will be home for thanksgiving week. Fat City is such a fun place... Caffeine is one of the best raves CO has... yep i just might attend. Hope to see some of you there!
What are you going as Lucid? A big Turkey ? hehehe

i will be going as an anime character if all goes well! ;) hope to see you there!!

brandy

I know nothing about this venue - Fat City? I see that is says "full bar", that's always a good sign.

presales are now $30, and from what I understand all of them will stay there. There were only 50 $20 and 50 $25 at Naked Frequencies to start with.. and all those sold by last friday.
I've got my ticket, so I should definitely be there barring no strange happenings occur.
To anyone going: please make sure to respect the venue.. it could be a badass place for future parties. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how this all plays out

Nick, you got a ticket? Haha! You have no way to back out now guido, and there will be no "strange circumstances" to prevent this :)...I will see you all there.. This party is going to fucking rock!

Where are you coming from Lucid?? 350 miles is a good drive..

she was a jackass and moved to wyoming or some shit.

poo on you brandy!

seems like theres gonna be hella BL'ers there. hey orpheus, you gotta intro me to some of these peeps at caffeine, if im not monged by the time you see me , like last time

5 days including today, kids!

should we try to make an official BL meetup place? perhaps we should. I think we should. we haven't had a BL meetup in a LONG ass time. let's dooo ittt!
how many are familiar with fat city/funplex ? I am.

Maybe we all should meet in the parking lot somewhere before the show and tailgate or something? Yes i realize how funny that sounds but it could be mad fun. I have a truck we can all grill on...

I have only been to fat city once and that was for MLE and someone else playing there. It sucked too only like 50 people showed and it was only in the roller rink. Plus a shitload of little kids were running around. This is gonna be SOOOOO much better.

Mthree, right now tix are going to be "slightly higher" than $30, which probably means $5 more than that..Tickets are still available in Denver and the Springs and the Fort for $30, which beats $35 at the door..

I think it'd be better to set a meetup time in the venue, as everyone might not be getting there before the party starts

THE VENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED i repeat THE VENUE HAS BEEN CHANGED.

evidentally Fat City has a problem with their fire alarms (they found out they had a prob with them cuz of a punk show a week or two back) so they cannot host Caffeine. It will now be at Club Avalon near park meadows mall (formally hallow city or some shit)

check out www.triaddragons.com for more info....
hopefully this party will still live up to what I was hoping for